Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you triple speed?

2...Next

Comments

• SimPoseyYumSimPoseyYum Posts: 995 Member
    If I were to guess, I'd say I 3x about 90-95% of the time. During that last 5-10%, I'm on pause, prepping the queue for the next speed-run :D. If there was a 4x or 5x, I'd be on it in a heartbeat.

I do agree with @piperbird1 -- a speed-'til-done would be a lovely (re)addition.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Wilderwolf wrote: »
    Or even double speed for that matter?

In every other game I would essentially live in triple speed. I'd tell my sims what to do, triple speed until they were done, tell them what else to do, triple speed, and repeat. But in Sims 4, I rarely ever leave single speed when playing.

I've never played triple speed in any of the series. Always speed one. I did learn to triple speed in S3 through skilling, but no. I prefer, (and always have) to play my sims through regular speed.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    No, I play on slow for my main sim. There are some skills I might speed through some.
    Sometimes I have others in the house that I basically ignore, so if my main sim goes to sleep. I might try to speed as fast through that as possible and just hope no house fires start.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    I'm the same way. I used triple speed in the other games and I use single in sims 4. First one I ever have. I love the details!
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I only triple speed when my Sim is sleeping or at a career job that's it. I never rush through their day. Whatever they are doing rather they prefer to take an angry poop or cry under the covers I do it in single speed because when you rush those moments you tend to miss it which loses it's impact....I'm a storyteller and prefer never to rush it...