We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't build my own spa

For some reason I can't find the spa venue to build my own spa, can someone help me out? Yes, I do have the game pack installed.

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2015
    Do you have any of the other items in your game?

It should be the last venue listed on the pull-down menu in Build Mode (where you select venue type etc.). You might need to scroll down a bit.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Not sure what you mean by other items in my game.. but if you mean the other game packs.. etc.. yes, I have all the game packs, expansion pack and stuff packs. I have scrolled all the way down and it isn't there.
    I do have the cinema mod. I will take it out and see if that fixes it.
  • Java_JoeJava_Joe Posts: 21 Member
    Yeah I was having the same issue as Fizzstix. Apparently there is some conflict with the Cinema mod that removes the Spa venue from the venue options list. I removed the Cinema mod and the Spa venue is now an option, however I am getting a strange "disabled for special venues" errror message now when I attempt to change the venue type while in build mode. Changing the venue type while in neighborhood mode doesn't seem to be an issue.

Have fun :)!
    I have removed the cinema mod and have since been able to build my own spa. :) I am not sure about the error that Java_Joe has gotten. I haven't seen that one.
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Disabled only appears in venues your current sim is in or they own.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."