Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite Life State In The Sims Series?

Comments

• LafrouLafrou Posts: 204 Member
    Fairies, they can fly and love to garden (which I really enjoyed in TS3, for some reason). Plus they could make themselves tiny and cheat the claw machine.

My least favorite is zombies, especially TS3's zombies. Little plant eating jerks! I really wish they had made it possible to turn them off without getting rid of the full moon.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited July 2015
    A NPC life state ?

TS2: Social Bunny, my sims loved to fight with him. It was weird to see a sim fighting alone.
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Witches!!
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I pretty much don't have a favorite, but I do have one I hate: Celebrity. That state in 3 twisted things way too much to the point I had to turn it off.

Celebrity was a Life State? I thought any Humanoid Sim could be a Celebrity, I don't know though, I never got Showtime.

Paparazzi is a life state
  • YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    I liked the witches in sims 3. In fact, sims 3 supernatural was alright.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Aliens — but most specifically from TS2 & TS3. At least in these two iterations, we could change their skin tone to that of a Sim, and have pointy ears. I can't portray Spock, properly in TS4 without his eyes being weird and him not having eyebrows. :o:open_mouth: What's a Vulcan (or a Romulan, for that matter) without the slanted eyebrows? Face/palm.

Does anyone know of a mod for pointy ears in Sims4, yet?

I think Mod The Sims has a couple of mods that add pointy ears.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Aliens — but most specifically from TS2 & TS3. At least in these two iterations, we could change their skin tone to that of a Sim, and have pointy ears. I can't portray Spock, properly in TS4 without his eyes being weird and him not having eyebrows. :o:open_mouth: What's a Vulcan (or a Romulan, for that matter) without the slanted eyebrows? Face/palm.

Does anyone know of a mod for pointy ears in Sims4, yet?
    There are four CCs for elf ears, so going to post them all so you can be free to choose.
    http://notegain.tumblr.com/post/101170270963/elf-ears-for-sims-4
    http://freakshow-sims.tumblr.com/post/101526656460/sims-4-elf-ears-d
    http://notegain.tumblr.com/post/102692766258/altmer-elf-ears
    http://notegain.tumblr.com/post/106398765718/sad-elf-ears

So enjoy. :) I love Star Trek too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Ooh, I loved fairies. Call me girly, but I loved their wings and how they could pull pranks on other sims. It also made for fantastic legacy play, since I'd make it a rule that the heir had to be a fairy. Works in combination with perfect genetics, too. I suppose I've done that with aliens in this game, but they're not as visually interesting or distinguishable as fairies. I really hope they return in TS4!
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Ts2: Werewolves.
    Ts3: Ghosts
    6JSxk49.png?1
    How could I forget, I really love Dogs, Cats and Horses and Unicorns too, mainly cause they're very unique compared to the Humanoid Sims and Life States we get for each Expansion Pack.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    How could I forget, I really love Dogs, Cats and Horses and Unicorns too, mainly cause they're very unique compared to the Humanoid Sims and Life States we get for each Expansion Pack.
    We talked about it in the family thread how it would be cool if there were supernaturals for pets. Like vampire cats. It would be unique and bring something new for the Sims 4.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • MH92MH92 Posts: 12 New Member
    I was pleasantly surprised with fairies in Supernatural, but my all time favourite has to be Witches, particularly in Makin Magic.
    Scobre wrote: »
    We talked about it in the family thread how it would be cool if there were supernaturals for pets. Like vampire cats. It would be unique and bring something new for the Sims 4.

That would be so cool, you know what else would be really nice? If they added Blind Sims so they could have Blind Dogs to help them get around, probably not but just something nice to consider.
    MH92 wrote: »
    I was pleasantly surprised with fairies in Supernatural, but my all time favourite has to be Witches, particularly in Makin Magic.

Makin' Magic in my opinion is probably the best magic-inspired Expansion Pack in the entire The Sims Series.
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    I almost play only humans because I don´t like supernaturals of any kind in my games, but for some stories I´ve used ghosts (a little bit) and I´ve played mermaids because I like to see them exploring the undersea world, so I would say mermaids far after humans
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    I usually enjoyed any life state that gave the sim a lot of different interactions that human sims couldn't do. I really liked vampires from ts2 and witches from ts2 and ts3.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Love this. I want Alien pets.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

Love this. I want Alien pets.

Pets that could fly, wear disguises would be cool and maybe have Aliens drop Alien Pets at your doorstep as a gift or something, that would be neat.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Anyone else think it's funny that half of the "life states" don't actually live? Vampires-dead, mummies-dead, ghosts-dead and robots never were alive.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's funny that half of the "life states" don't actually live? Vampires-dead, mummies-dead, ghosts-dead and robots never were alive.

Well in a sense they are alive, it all depends on what you're perspective on being alive means I guess.
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    If I want a sim in sims 3, I make a vampire. They look better in general tht way.
    Also in 3 I make mermaids & lots of others.
    But now in 4, I make mostly norm altho I love the alien stage.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member

Alien horses are cute too...
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Vampires and aliens
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    emmaning wrote: »

Alien horses are cute too...

Direhorse
    latest?cb=20110110210336
  • Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    Bigfoot! I loved bigfoot!

Second favorite is the servo. Although I have Ambitions and ITF, and have had them for years, I've never played with the TS3 versions... but I had lots and lots of fun with the robot inTS2.