Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    @ZeeGee, sporting a fantabulous new siggy, by the awemazing designer @VGryphon, both Nathan and I had fun with the notes :blush:, and I am just :love::love: loving your Catwalk Creation! Way to put on on a show! <3 We hope your trip is lots of fun! :kissing_heart:

Also, @mothersuperior2, we almost gifted Kevin's Undergarments, but it just did not fit in with the Aurora Skies theme, although the Aviator and Countessa would soon be disrobing (in the mile high club >:)) after their meeting in the Skies! :blush:

Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Enjoy Zeegee, I'm happy to pick you... and still owewelmt I had to pick so many
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Have a great trip @ZeeGee!! We'll miss you, as always! <3

@mothersuperior2 - Wow, it seems Kevin only lasted a day before hitting the road again sans his underpants. That Kevin... *shakes head* :lol:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I love your thread and loving the Catwalk! You are so talented (and many others) ;)

Have a good and safe trip, we will see you when you get back!

*hugs*
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @jbsquared2000 Could there be more than one Kevin?! A tribe of underwear shedding individuals? :o
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited July 2015
    @jbsquared2000 Could there be more than one Kevin?! A tribe of underwear shedding individuals? :o

@mothersuperior2 - I think that's called a nudist colony.. :flushed::lol:

And let's hope not! A mass outbreak of pants-less Kevins is a shocking thought! :sunglasses:
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited July 2015

cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif What is up with you MS2, everywhere I went today you had your pants down shamed-smiley-emoticon.png

Edit: Sorry about this post, I thought I was on Jewels thread :D

Hope you are enjoying your trip!

*hugs*
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member

cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif What is up with you MS2, everywhere I went today you had your pants down shamed-smiley-emoticon.png

Edit: Sorry about this post, I thought I was on Jewels thread :D

Hope you are enjoying your trip!

*hugs*

You're welcome to crash my thread anytime with your awesome smileys and funny comments!

This is a drive by thanks to EVERYONE who has attacked my wish list with a vengeance in my absence. My phone has been dinging emails all day! Don't have time to list everyone but when I get home we'll be having a proper FASHION WEEK instead of fashion night!!
    REALLY, Jewels, it's one thing to destroy my wish list but quite another to blame it on all those nice people! I'm SO outing you when I get home. :D:D:D@jbsquared2000
    ZeeGee wrote: »

You're welcome to crash my thread anytime with your awesome smileys and funny comments!

@ZeeGee - no-no-smiley-emoticon.gif NO! Stop! Wait...!!

afraid.gif Now you've done it. You actually INVITED @charlotteprice to crash your thread?! I didn't even invite her, and look what she, @scillakees and @mothersuperior2 have done to mine! :weary:

:lol:

And Muah - blame others?? wondering-smiley-emoticon.png Doesn't ring any bells... :sunglasses:

ZeeGee apologies for crashing ... o:)>:)
    @jbsquared2000 a nudist colony, oh yes, I see :#
    @charlotteprice some of the time Kevin has them up under his chin, the next they are on the floor. No explanation ... :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited July 2015

@ZeeGee - no-no-smiley-emoticon.gif NO! Stop! Wait...!!

@jbsquared2000 I can't look at this little guy without lol'ing!!

@mothersuperior2 What is this fascination everyone has with Kevin's underpants?! I suppose I'll find out when I put him on the runway. :D And crashing my thread is ok! I don't like it when I feel like I'm talking to myself. I do that enough in real life :open_mouth:

So what do do when you're stuck in a hotel room and it's pouring rain outside? What else? Sim a little :smiley:

On with the thanks! *Takes deep breath* Thanks to @Heledriel, @WaterHornet, @Nonsequitorian, @J8K9, and @maria_loves_alex for the gifts!
    <3

Thank you @scillakees for the massive gift bomb! <3 I had heard through the grapevine you're very good at that, turns out the grapevine was correct this time. :D Now I get to do a men's runway!

And Jewels, I'm both ecstatic for you (congrats on owning the store!) and sad, that I don't get to gift you anymore. :cry: But mostly just ecstatic. <3:* And thank you for destroying my wish list <3:*
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited July 2017
    Natasha is first up on the newly refurbished catwalk in the Strictly Business Women's Suit from the Chocolate Princess collection by @charlotteprice.

What do you think, girls? Not as pretty as the red catwalk but it shows off the clothes better.

ARwMCx2.jpgx
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited July 2017
    Well it was bound to happen sooner or later...

8WwwP1k.jpgx
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited July 2017
    Pippi’s ok, folks, she’s a pro. Got back up on her feet and strutted down that runway like the fall never happened! Draped blouse from the Chocolate Princess Collection looking just as good upright as on the floor. :D:D:disappointed:
    dOPz0AM.jpgx
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @ZeeGee you're welcome
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    edited August 2017
    The finale and the piece de resistance of the Chocolate Princess Collection! The Simplicity Day Dress is not so simple when worked over by @charlotteprice! Using the triplets to show off this simple dress in three different fabrics covered with candy, cupcakes, cookies was just brilliant. Word is there was a rush on the bakery next door when the show was over!

fa6zFuK.jpgx
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    Wow! I love your runway pics
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Well it was bound to happen sooner or later...

Screenshot-12_zpsmvb4ahda.jpg

Especially with those heels on that shiny floor, really ZG where's the Health & Safety guy? :D Great show, glad I've got a front row seat!

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Wow! I love your runway pics

Thank you :smiley:
    Especially with those heels on that shiny floor, really ZG where's the Health & Safety guy? :D Great show, glad I've got a front row seat!

Health and safety guy, phooey. No self respecting model cares about a shoddily built slippery runway as long as she gets to walk it!

Front row seat?? Hmmmm...I've been wondering about the complexity of putting SV townies in the chairs. Of course that would make the ridiculously long time I take to set up these pictures even longer. But hey, what else have I got to do?? Who needs work or real life. :D So, @mothersuperior2 .... got a simself???
    edited July 2015
    @jbsquared2000 Let's see, isn't there something I was supposed to do??? Oh yes! While I was 'off the grid' (well not really, I ended up taking my laptop, thank goodness, cause it rained a lot). Anyway, while I was out of town, Jewels conducted a ninja raid on my wishlist and as if that wasn't bad enough, she had the nerve to blame (in no particular order) @mothersuperior2, @charlotteprice and @scillakees (who I knew was absolutely not guilty as she conducted her own ninja raid). Now ya know, Jewels, I'm a tattletale. *insert cheeks puffed out tongue blowing raspberry smiley here* >:)

Thanks for the candy dish, Mosup. I put it backstage but the models all started screaming and stomping it like it was a spider or something! Silly 🐸🐸🐸🐸 things.

And thanks to @cristill13 for the dress and @KATENESS for the top! Now, where was I? ;)

edited July 2015
    Luckily for you, there is a 'me' in @scillakees games, called Treble, she is evil. Why luckily? As far as I know she is not available on the Exchange. B) Your models don't like the candy dish? They loved @charlotteprice's simplicity dress decked out in all things edible though didn't they? So did I. B)
    Post edited by mothersuperior2 on

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited October 2017
    @mothersuperior2 Well the models didn't like it but Zarabeth does! She ran for it. :)

jABE8yP.jpg
    Luckily for you, there is a 'me' in @scillakees games, called Treble, she is evil. Why luckily? As far as I know she is not available on the Exchange. B) Your models don't like the candy dish? They loved @charlotteprice's simplicity dress decked out in all things edible though didn't they? So did I. B)

I can't find her. :( The models liked the dresses cause they were no calories. ;)<3
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    Zarabeth is the one in your avi, yes? Very striking. Luckily for you, Treble is not in the Exchange, Scilla uses her to get her nasty badges, along with Alfafen her very nasty sister. Check out the MyPage if the pics are still there. Perhaps @scillakees can be persuaded to upload her? >:)

I thought it might be something like that with the sweet dresses. :) As to Kevin's undergarments, as he leaves them all over the wishlists, I try to collect them and return them wherever I see them. Sometimes, I even have scouts out looking (you know who you are) and thanks for the tip @NagyGina. ;)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Zarabeth is the one in your avi, yes? Very striking. Luckily for you, Treble is not in the Exchange, Scilla uses her to get her nasty badges, along with Alfafen her very nasty sister. Check out the MyPage if the pics are still there. Perhaps @scillakees can be persuaded to upload her? >:)

I thought it might be something like that with the sweet dresses. :) As to Kevin's undergarments, as he leaves them all over the wishlists, I try to collect them and return them wherever I see them. Sometimes, I even have scouts out looking (you know who you are) and thanks for the tip @NagyGina. ;)

That's my Zarabeth! She's been my simself since the SFP days. Though, and I cannot stress this enough, she looks absolutely nothing like me in real life. I'm not allowed to have pink hair at work. :D:D:D Yeah, that's the only difference. ;) How about it @scillakees?!

So from now on when I see Kevin's undergarments, I tag you, right?! @mothersuperior2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top