Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next new world: how do you want it?

As the title suggests: what type of new world you want? Downtown, farming, fantasy, past or future, beach/mountain etc...or similar to a specific real town, like Venice in Italy? Let's talk about it!

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I would like to see a city type of world.
  • gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I would like to see a city type of world.

Me too! I hope we'll get it with a Nightlife type EP!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Complete School EP from preschool to university in which we can actively see Sims go to school like Zerbu's mod, but minimal or no quests would be nice.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Scobre wrote: »
    Complete School EP from preschool to university in which we can actively see Sims go to school like Zerbu's mod, but minimal or no quests would be nice.

So you would want a new neighborhood dedicated to schools? Maybe with parks all around..... :) it would be great if there were also stadiums and places where Sims could do athletics and other sports! What do you think about?

So you would want a new neighborhood dedicated to schools? Maybe with parks all around..... :) it would be great if there were also stadiums and places where Sims could do athletics and other sports! What do you think about?
    Yeah place for daycare as well and nannies. Yeah would be cool with sports too. That sounds good.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ELENA5539ELENA5539 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2015
    it wold be awesome to see what our sims from the household are doing at work, like in the sims 4 get to work.I hope EA is gonna fix the bugs too :smiley: Oh !Yes and to create new jobs like detective or seller.I wold be funny if they would add tramps :))
    ELENA5539 wrote: »
    it wold be awesome to see what our sims from the household are doing at work, like in the sims 4 get to work.I hope EA is gonna fix the bugs too :smiley: Oh !Yes and to create new jobs like detective or seller.I wold be funny if they would add tramps :))

Zerbu is working on a new AWESOME mod called "Turbo careers", if I am right!, which will allow us to follow our Sims at work, even if they are cookers or secret agents or others! This mod will be available at the end of July, as Zerbu said....perhaps before!! I am so excited
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member

Yeah place for daycare as well and nannies. Yeah would be cool with sports too. That sounds good.

Only problem for daycare is that babies can't be taken very far away from it's bassinet, and there aren't any toddlers.
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »

Only problem for daycare is that babies can't be taken very far away from it's bassinet, and there aren't any toddlers.
    Doesn't mean that "things change." I wish babies were freed and toddlers were patched in. It would be incentive for Gurus to work on toddlers if an expansion expanded them through a day care in a School EP. I mean door locks were done for the Spa day release and basements for GTW.
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Either a beach city, beach resort, playable waterfalls in country side town, Firenze (Florence). A beach and a big city at same time would be very interesting too.
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    Either a beach city, beach resort, playable waterfalls in country side town, Firenze (Florence). A beach and a big city at same time would be very interesting too.

I also desire a beach world!! And...as Italian, I can say that Florence and other art towns are very very cute :)
  • SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    downtown.. hands down
  • MH92MH92 Posts: 12 New Member
    Either downtown or a tropical world
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    More vacation spots, beach would be nice. Maybe because it's summer, I want it so bad I tried several times to go back to Sims 3 without success.
    SiliClone wrote: »
    More vacation spots, beach would be nice. Maybe because it's summer, I want it so bad I tried several times to go back to Sims 3 without success.

Why can't you play TS3?
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'm a fan of crossing both a fantasy and downtown world.
    I don't know if They would use it, but I had a story and it took place in a fictional town called Briarwood.
    Briarwood was a small waterfront city, isolated from the Outside world by a vast forest. Only one road leads in and out of town.

I'd love to see magic and modern technology clash.
    You have the option of old style spell books or using your tablet. Broomsticks or cars/motorbikes, using crystal balls to access the internet, magic mirrors to "skype"/"facetime" with other people and watch tv.

And I would just love to have epic battles on main street.
    Demons, wraiths, zombies other powerful entities.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • FoxyWhiteDressFoxyWhiteDress Posts: 64 Member
    I'd like a huge city world with loads of beautiful sandy beaches, maybe something based off Honolulu in Hawaii? :)

335.jpg?a=1110877779605
  • JoshuaSkylarJoshuaSkylar Posts: 158 Member
    Really want a city :cry: With a nice elevator to take me to the penthouse!!!!
  • LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    I would enjoy a fully equipped Olympic Stadion (Simlympic, I guess) so that my favorite can finally do track&field. But also rowing, judo, gymnastics... basically all olympic summersports. It can have funny fails in it, because it is the Sims we're talking about.., but I always wanted a fully fleshed out sports-ep.
    I'd like a huge city world with loads of beautiful sandy beaches, maybe something based off Honolulu in Hawaii? :)

335.jpg?a=1110877779605

PERFECT!...
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    I miss worlds that had a certain theme to it. I would love to see a neighbor that like Champs Les Sims in sims 3 and perhaps a farming world for those who love farming and of course pets. I love the cities near the beach picture but sadly that would mean more building backdrops. I want to go in those buildings, not see them so if they do a world like the picture above hopefully they make some buildings useful. We also need worlds that have gothic theme to it as well..I love victorian architecture! Thats why one of may favorite worlds is midnight Hallow. The bleakness and dark colors are hauntingly beautiful. Also rural is needed too. Heres a few more type of cities/neighborhoods i would like to see in sims 4. Using some sims 3 pics as examples: large-4-640x350.jpg[img][/img]MTS_Miuki-1238692-3.jpg[img][/img]sims-3-alpine-county-western077-28.jpg[img][/img]
    giphy.gif

I would enjoy a fully equipped Olympic Stadion (Simlympic, I guess) so that my favorite can finally do track&field. But also rowing, judo, gymnastics... basically all olympic summersports. It can have funny fails in it, because it is the Sims we're talking about.., but I always wanted a fully fleshed out sports-ep.

Lovely idea!!
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I really miss the beach theme. But I also want to see how they do the downtown theme.
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    I would love something beach-themed or something more urban.
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    A city world, a built up area, apartments, of course there would have to be working restaurants. Some entertainment venues for adults only, and some for families.

My second choice would be a beach themed world, with an ocean you can swim in, sandcastle building and other seaside activities. I don't want it to be just a vacation destination though, I would like the sims to be able live there.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1