Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Youtubers

Hello, I am new to Youtube and I just uploaded a CAS video I hope you can check it out, and tell me what you think and subscribe. :)

Please share me your Youtube Videos! Room builds? Lets Plays? I want to check people out on youtube!

https://youtube.com/channel/UCoDT6wj0FIjcCfzmi2b_Qgg

Comments

• Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    I subbed :smiley: my link is in my siggy
  • thesimsdude45thesimsdude45 Posts: 53 New Member
    Hey I've subbed :D I have a channel too if you wanted to check it out! I can't post links but I think you can copy paste this: youtube.com/thesimsdude
  • AP_PepperAP_Pepper Posts: 465 Member
    Thanks! I will check your channels out now! :)
  • Saramore2708Saramore2708 Posts: 166 Member
    I've subbed. I just started a channel too! I do builds and cas. Please check my videos out too (: link in my sig!
    Sara Sims - New Videos Daily! House Builds & CAS! Don't forget to subscribe! :)
  • BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    Here's my channels...

TS2/TS3 projects at Shazzypooh
    TS3/TS4 projects at Jellysimwich
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
    edited July 2015
    Thank you for subscribing! I've subbed back! @Saramore2708 I was watching your Sims 3 house building video and it made me miss the Sims 3 CASt!
    AP_Pepper wrote: »
    Thank you for subscribing! I've subbed back! @Saramore2708 I was watching your Sims 3 house building video and it made me miss the Sims 3 CASt!

Thanks for watching! I love the features of TS3. Soon I will have to get my hands on TS4.

Thanks for watching! I love the features of TS3. Soon I will have to get my hands on TS4.

Build mode is great in the Sims 4! ( although I am not good at it)! It just lacks customisation which is a shame, but I can't wait for you to upload, great vids/builds!

Build mode is great in the Sims 4! ( although I am not good at it)! It just lacks customisation which is a shame, but I can't wait for you to upload, great vids/builds!

I bet it is. It seems like it's good but takes a little practice! And thanks! I'm working on my next build right now. Hopefully up early this week. (: can't wait to see more of your vids too!
  • michalanhrmichalanhr Posts: 47 New Member
    Hi :D I subbed :) here's my channel- www.youtube.com/c/thesimgirlofficial

I bet it is. It seems like it's good but takes a little practice! And thanks! I'm working on my next build right now. Hopefully up early this week. (: can't wait to see more of your vids too!

You are right I think it does take a little practice, it is definitely a step up from Sims 3 build mode. And I am working on them right now! :)

@michalanhr Thank you for subscribing!, I have subscribed back!

You are right I think it does take a little practice, it is definitely a step up from Sims 3 build mode. And I am working on them right now! :)

Yay! Can't wait to see them. It does seem better in ways. I just love the create a style option in TS3!

Yay! Can't wait to see them. It does seem better in ways. I just love the create a style option in TS3!

No I totally agree! It gives the houses their own personal/individual look and style!
  • SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    Hello, I am new to Youtube and I just uploaded a CAS video I hope you can check it out, and tell me what you think and subscribe. :)

Please share me your Youtube Videos! Room builds? Lets Plays? I want to check people out on youtube!

Hey there! I just subbed to your channel. Here's mine go check it out! I mostly do Let's Plays. Hope you like it and Happy Simming!
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
    @SimmerPT and @michalanhr I've subbed to both of you channels :D I can't post links but I think you can just copy paste this: youtube.com/thesimsdude
  • michalanhrmichalanhr Posts: 47 New Member
    > @thesimsdude45 said:
    > SimmerPT and michalanhr I've subbed to both of you channels :D I can't post links but I think you can just copy paste this: youtube.com/thesimsdude
    subscribed to you too :D
    SimmerPT wrote: »

Hey there! I just subbed to your channel. Here's mine go check it out! I mostly do Let's Plays. Hope you like it and Happy Simming!

Thank You for subscribing! I have subbed back!
  • SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    @SimmerPT and @michalanhr I've subbed to both of you channels :D I can't post links but I think you can just copy paste this: youtube.com/thesimsdude
    I've subbed back to your channel!

cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
  • niecee4niecee4 Posts: 86 Member
    Im subbing right meow! Heres one of my videos!
    Please check it out and let me know whatchya think! Thankss!!!

The Sims 4 - Starbucks - Speed Build: https://youtu.be/TjCROmTV87s
    niecee4 wrote: »

Watched and subscribed. (: Check out mine too please!
    @niecee4 I've subbed to your channel and checked out your video :) Could you possibly check out my channel as well? :D I can't post the link but I think you can copy paste this: youtube.com/thesimsdude
  • AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
    Hey I'm a fairly new youtuber who plays sims and I'd be so happy if some of you guys checked out my channel! I do LP's but might start doing CAS or Speed build videos! Thanks and happy simming :)
    >>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<
    niecee4 wrote: »

Watched and subscribed. (: Check out mine too please!

I have subscribed too :)