Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite Life State In The Sims Series?

Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
Hey, just wanted to ask what everyone's favourite Life State in The Sims Series was. I personally liked the Werewolf Life State, I don't know why but they always seem to be the best looking Sims and it's pretty fun watching them run on all fours. I also liked Big Foot, he should really return as an NPC Imo and I hope we get a Skeleton Life State, I've always wanted to make an army of Bonehildas.
Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.

Comments

• Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Toddlers

Fairies.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    For some reason I loved Sims 2 plant sims. I also like the witch. I didn't really play werewolves.

I am scared of and hate all zombie life states from all games! I remember they would call my sim in sims 2 to ask her out on a date...nooooooooooo. And they would limp along the sidewalk! Then in sims 3 they come out of the ground. I got rid of them so fast.

• Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Toddlers

Fairies.

I thought you'd say Justine Keaton was your favourite Life Stage lol
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    For me, the witches and the fairies. They are only bested by the Aliens. (TS3)
    For some reason I loved Sims 2 plant sims. I also like the witch. I didn't really play werewolves.

I am scared of and hate all zombie life states from all games! I remember they would call my sim in sims 2 to ask her out on a date...nooooooooooo. And they would limp along the sidewalk! Then in sims 3 they come out of the ground. I got rid of them so fast.

I agree, although I kind of liked Zombies I found it pretty annoying and kind of scary how they'd always come out of the ground in TS3 and practically have a feast on your Sims whenever they were having a party x.x
    For me, the witches and the fairies. They are only bested by the Aliens. (TS3)

I wish we could ride Flying Saucers as Aliens, that would be nice :3
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    Humans :P
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited July 2015
    I never played much with the different life states, preferred the basic sims (TS2). Vampires I played, but got bored of them not aging. Aliens were ugly, even after a face lift. I only had one zombie, named Darth Vader, I liked him. Never had a werewolf or plant sim. I tried the witch state after getting UC and that was nice!
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I usually played with normal human sims... But I always thought fairies were neat. They're so sparkly and I liked seeing them around :( I also wanted to try a plant sim as well... I didn't like vampires or zombies much. They weren't too fun when I had them. :/
  • OuterseOuterse Posts: 289 Member
    Fairies! I love making cottages for them, and how the TS3 fairy babies sparkled, so cute!

Though an evil witch is always a good laugh...
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited July 2015
    TS1: Servo and Ghosts
    TS2: Aliens and PlantSims
    TS3: Fairies and Mermaids and Ghost babies
    TS4: Ghost and Aliens since only ones so far

So hard making me choose just one. I like TS2 werewolves, aliens, vampires, plantsims, zombies, bigfoot, servo, and witches. I like TS3 mummies, simbots, genies, fairies, ghost babies, mermaids, and unicorns. I like TS1 ghosts, genies, tragic clowns, and servos. I never got to play Makin' Magic. I like Bonehilda too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    I pretty much don't have a favorite, but I do have one I hate: Celebrity. That state in 3 twisted things way too much to the point I had to turn it off.
    I pretty much don't have a favorite, but I do have one I hate: Celebrity. That state in 3 twisted things way too much to the point I had to turn it off.

Celebrity was a Life State? I thought any Humanoid Sim could be a Celebrity, I don't know though, I never got Showtime.
    edited July 2015
    Peacie5 wrote: »
    Fairies! I love making cottages for them, and how the TS3 fairy babies sparkled, so cute!

Though an evil witch is always a good laugh...

I found it fun making Colour Fairies(As in Fairy Sims that have the same hair and clothing colour). Makes for good stories!
    I hope to recreate Zelena(Wicked Witch of the West) in The Sims 4 once a Supernatural EP is released, I pretty much just want to make Once Upon A Time characters lol
    Prink34320 wrote: »

Celebrity was a Life State? I thought any Humanoid Sim could be a Celebrity, I don't know though, I never got Showtime.

Pretty much, but they were listed among witches, werewolves, fairies and such in the options to be left out of your world(except for pre-existing ones, of course). Celebrities carried their own abilities and rewards as the others do. And detriments.
  • JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    Loved the genie .. & I loved genie witch hybrids
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)

Pretty much, but they were listed among witches, werewolves, fairies and such in the options to be left out of your world(except for pre-existing ones, of course). Celebrities carried their own abilities and rewards as the others do. And detriments.

Wow, not sure how to react to them making Celebrities seem like non-Humans lol, I hope if they add the Celebrity System to The Sims 4 that anyone can be a Celebrity, even Pets :3
    edited July 2015

Wow, not sure how to react to them making Celebrities seem like non-Humans lol, I hope if they add the Celebrity System to The Sims 4 that anyone can be a Celebrity, even Pets :3

Don't make me pull out the Lindsay Lohan pics...

I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing them given another try in 4, as long as it didn't seem like Celebrity-ism didn't feel so much like a virus spreading through your world(It got to the point where everyone in the neighborhood became celebrities, and that did make it seem not so special). I think that was what annoyed me most, as your sim could become a celebrity without your say-so, while they had to beg a vampire or witch to turn them. It's not even that easy to become a zombie.

Don't make me pull out the Lindsay Lohan pics...

I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing them given another try in 4, as long as it didn't seem like Celebrity-ism didn't feel so much like a virus spreading through your world(It got to the point where everyone in the neighborhood became celebrities, and that did make it seem not so special). I think that was what annoyed me most, as your sim could become a celebrity without your say-so, while they had to beg a vampire or witch to turn them. It's not even that easy to become a zombie.

What about the Paparazzi?
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Sims 3 genies. Followed by Sims 3 witches.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    I think from the Supernatural I used Fairies the most, and witches and werewolves the least.
    My favourite... The mummy was fun to play with - but I also enjoyed vampires until they were messed up with the sparkle thing.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Toddlers then teens!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

edited July 2015
    EmmaLeen wrote: »
    I think from the Supernatural I used Fairies the most, and witches and werewolves the least.
    My favourite... The mummy was fun to play with - but I also enjoyed vampires until they were messed up with the sparkle thing.
    Messed up with the sparkle thing? They don't sparkle if you don't want them to do they?
    5JZ57S6.png
    Toddlers then teens!
    State. Not stage ;)
    5JZ57S6.png