Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We either need a meal that doesn't overfill starving sims

or a way to package the leftover food for those starving children in Strangetown! I'm tired of having sims have a negative moodlet from throwing away perfectly good food once they're stuffed to the gills!

No wonder every uncontrolled sim in the neighborhood is an enormous heifer.

Comments

• jafo88fanjafo88fan Posts: 577 Member
    edited September 2009
    You can always put the leftovers in the fridge. Wait for them to stop eating once you cancel and the option shows up.
  • skiptharockskiptharock Posts: 103 New Member
    edited October 2009
    jafo88fan wrote:
    You can always put the leftovers in the fridge. Wait for them to stop eating once you cancel and the option shows up.

I used to not like to put leftovers in the fridge but lately I find it to be the best option, even though they go bad.

Leftover foul putrid spoiled food makes good fish bait too ... although I don't use it as bait that often.

• skiptharockskiptharock Posts: 103 New Member
    edited October 2009
    moongodess wrote:
    or a way to package the leftover food for those starving children in Strangetown! I'm tired of having sims have a negative moodlet from throwing away perfectly good food once they're stuffed to the gills!

No wonder every uncontrolled sim in the neighborhood is an enormous heifer.

speaking of Strangetown, how does one get there?

I'd really like to visit!

• Agent_ZeroAgent_Zero Posts: 4,564 Member
    edited October 2009
    It's a town in TS2.
  • VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited October 2009
    Okay, I'm a bit lost on the concept of cancelling eating. :?

I typically wait for my sims to get the "hungry" moodlet before feeding them, and I have never had a problem with them getting the "stuffed" moodlet off a single plate of food when I do.

If for some reason I need to feed them before they actually get hungry, I have them snack on a piece of fruit or something.

Why cancel eating? That seems like a lot of fuss and potentially would sacrifice positive mood bonuses for good meals.
  • HamadeyalookHamadeyalook Posts: 682 New Member
    edited October 2009
    jafo88fan wrote:

I used to not like to put leftovers in the fridge but lately I find it to be the best option, even though they go bad.

Leftover foul putrid spoiled food makes good fish bait too ... although I don't use it as bait that often.

You know if you have your sims eat the leftovers when they are hungry again, it won't go bad.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited October 2017
    [deleted]
    Post edited by Simpkin on
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • HamadeyalookHamadeyalook Posts: 682 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Your sims can gain weight by over eating.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited October 2017
    [deleted]
    Post edited by Simpkin on
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)