March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unusual History of Tribe Arayeo (Chapter 59 06/18)

Comments

• RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    I'm confused. Did you put the baby's clothes and then changed it?
    Ooh, was he going to tell him that?!
    What happens if it's a boy?
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • ShannNyanShannNyan Posts: 31 Member
    I hope its a beautiful baby girl! If not, a son of a creator will surely be the most handsome men and will have beautiful babies!
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    @I'Simsha I was wondering the same thing.

That second photo about the Grim Reaper is so fitting. :D
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited July 2015
    @Hemera123 I know right, I love it! Grimmy just hates pregnancies xD

@Rivie: What do you mean?
    Post edited by Julyvee94 on
    Hey guys! I was thinking of sharing some crazy and funny screenshots I made while playing with this tribe. If anyone is interested in this, please like :)
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    @Hemera123 I know right, I love it! Grimmy just hates pregnancies xD

@Rivie: What do you mean?

There was a comment that said they knew the baby's gender because of the clothes. I was thinking maybe you mentined the color in the post but edited out.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    @Rivie I had a picture of Zaleena holding the baby, but I didn't realize the clothes would give away the gender so I edited the picture out (It was the last picture). It will be in the next chapter.
    @Rivie I had a picture of Zaleena holding the baby, but I didn't realize the clothes would give away the gender so I edited the picture out (It was the last picture). It will be in the next chapter.

Oh okay, I'm excited to know if it's the girl.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    The first time i read "Amazon Challenge", and i'm not kidding, i thought it had something to do with selling or buying things. Thanks for explaining the real meaning to me and awesome sims!
    marcellala wrote: »
    The first time i read "Amazon Challenge", and i'm not kidding, i thought it had something to do with selling or buying things. Thanks for explaining the real meaning to me and awesome sims!

hahahaha I understand why you thought that. Might also be a GTW Retail challenge xD this should be a thing.

But glad, you liked it

edited August 2015
    I can't update today, I really have an awful lot to do. But just so you don't get to sad, I will be sharing my collection of Bloopers. These are some funny or interesting screenshots I made while playing. They have nothing to do with the story whatsoever.

Bloopers - Part 1

First of all, my all time favourite pic:
    dr6z4g.png
    Zaleena is staring right into your soul! I didn't remember giving her the insane trait

Here are the others :)

fw87r7.png
    I don't know why I like this picture so much. It's Baato strutting around the corner just like that. And no the picture is not tilted he just smoothly curved around the table.

5vwrhw.png
    Oh no, he didn't

kc0753.png
    I suddenly realized Daiko wears glasses when he works out. Didn't even notice that one in CAS

vnglqc.png
    Oh my days, such a stalker, Daiko you need to chill

k3kkmt.png
    I don't even know what she is trying to say. Is she angry or what? Also notice Baato in the background who looks like he is calming his angry plants xD

20i83vd.png
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 yeah, I'm awesome

fbfbq.png
    Oh wow! This toilet is so much better now that I'm a ghost

fmqs61.png
    She did it again!

2w3e2ag.png
    Omg, who could resist that face

2iqby86.png
    He just has the cutest facial expressions ever

wc1z7t.png
    Meanwhile, Manika has not xD

wbezwz.png
    I'm so angry I'm just gonna take an angry poop right here!

qtMb0Ut.jpg
    Awww, he is so happy, and cute, the lighting is just perfect, and... awww

6LDzsne.png
    Okay by now I totally believe she has a hidden insane trait. Or maybe all this ugly business is stressing her too much
    Post edited by Julyvee94 on
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Haha I love this update! This is why I adore your story - the amazon challenge can get really intense and possibly too dark for my liking, but you somehow manage to mix it up with funny light-hearted moments. I think that's brilliant since that definitely broadens your audience!
  • SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    Where did you find Zaleena's white shorts? Their gorg!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
    SNDGIRL wrote: »
    Where did you find Zaleena's white shorts? Their gorg!
    They're in the Base game ^^ dunno which one of the Base shorts it is though.

@ThePlumbob thanks XD yeah I don't want it to get to dark (although grimmy is dark in the sense of tge Word) but the scene With grimmy was so fun to play
    Chapter 7 - A special bond

Zaleena holds her beautiful baby girl in her arms. She is already so proud of her little heiress, whom she decides to name Manika. She will surely be a great Creator one day

308gqh1.png

Now, that a child is in the household, Zaleena needs another slave to take care of all the work. She visits the slave market and brings home Kanan slave.

2a766vn.png

"Welcome to our tribe, Kanan. I hope you will work as is expected of you."
    "Of course creator, I will not disappoint you. In my previous tribe, the slaves were allowed to talk to the amzon women, politely of course. How are things handled here?"

spvr6o.png

"You may talk", Zaleena decrees. She wants to be a generous creator and be loved by both her slaves and her tribal sisters. She needed loyalty not fear. Well, maybe just a little, to get her authority acknowledged.

16bbxh5.png
    Note: More Sixpacks!

Kanan is a busy slave, and he also works out a LOT. Zaleena seems to have made the right choice.

2w688k0.png

Zaleena is very busy with looking after little Manika, she doesn't even notice how Kanan takes his permission to talk in his hands immediately.

dfu0px.png

Raala doesn't seem to mind. It looks like he helps her getting over dead Daiko.

jrtooj.png

But unfortunately this doesn't last long. That night, Raala sees Daiko's ghost at his tombstone.

9026vl.png

She immediately rushes to him. "Daiko", she cries out, but he doesn't hear her, instead he just vanishes into his tombstone.
    Raala is devestated! Would she never be able to talk to Daiko again?

zwf33m.png

She knew it was wrong. She should be a strong Amazon, with no attachments to men, but -
    Zaleena seems to feel the same thing!

w9jzv9.png

"Why are you mourning over this dead slave?", she demands to know.
    "I am not mourning!", Raala is surprised by the creator and hurries to defend herself, "I just saw his ghost at the tombstone and..."
    "Talk no more, get back to your paintings!"
    What Raala doesn't know is, that Daikos ghost already visited the night before, but only Zaleena saw him...

2zqdc93.png

The next day, Raala decides she has to get over Daiko. She will start anew! First, she is going to make up for what she missed with Daiko - painting him. She asks Kanan to be her model.

v9yro.png

The painting seems to get Raalas mood back straight. It turned out, Raalas painting of Kanan is a masterpiece and she feels very confident afterwards.

1607fw8.png
    Note: It's German, it says "very confident" or whatever this emotion is called in English TS4

Meanwhile, Manika has aged up into a child.

ff1mjp.png
    Note: I have no idea how her hair turned out red... *shakes head* genectics...

Mother and daughter share a special bond, as Zaleena tells her daughter all about Amazon culture. Manika is so excited to learn everything. She is a Genius, like her mother and wants to be a Whiz kid.

iw7loo.png

"Mother, what is this bracelet about? And your necklace? What do they mean? Are they meaningful to our culture?", Manika can't seem to stop asking.
    "Easy, sweetheart. The bracelet and my necklace are a symbol of devotion to our beloved godess of nature. You will have to earn them yourself one day."
    "How?", Manika demands.
    "It will be a test in the Amazon temple. They have a great Champion there and... well, I'll tell you about it when you're older."

9jpuyr.png

"But I want to know, NOW!"
    "Don't talk back, young lady! You want to be a worthy creator heiress, don't you?"
    "Yes, mother."

Manika proceeds to work on her mental skills at the chess table. She surely will be a beautiful, gifted teen one day. Hopefully she won't get the wrong traits, although she does look a bit insane sometimes (just like her mother in the bloopers, sigh, genetics).

fz2dub.png

• ShannNyanShannNyan Posts: 31 Member
    Hahaha i love Manika's expression at the end xD !! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Just read the last two installments. Love the progression!
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I think the red hair suits her! She'll be a fierce Creator one day!
    Oh, you're also german!
    I really like this whole challenge and your sims. I've bookmarked you!
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    A girl that's a genius - sounds pretty promising so far! Oh I hadn't considered the fact Daiko's ghost can still visit, wonder how that will affect the story.
    edited July 2015
    Thank you all for reading ^^ Glad you liked it :) The next chapter will be quite mysterious

@marcellala Oh you too? Where are you from? And how did you end up on the US forum? I registered here because I wanted to comment on pammiechicks story xD

@ThePlumbob Well me neither xD It's the first time a had a ghost in the game.
    edited July 2015
    Thank you all for reading ^^ Glad you liked it :) The next chapter will be quite mysterious

@marcellala Oh you too? Where are you from? And how did you end up on the US forum? I registered here because I wanted to comment on pammiechicks story xD

I'm from Dortmund. I don't like the german forum too much, it's dominated by people who can't stand any critique on the game at all. I wanted direct contact to the developers, too.
  • SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    I've had the same thing, a girl was born with blonde hair her father had light brown and her mother had black...the i heck? Loved the chapter!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
    edited July 2015
    marcellala wrote: »

I'm from Dortmund. I don't like the german forum too much, it's dominated by people who can't stand any critique on the game at all. I wanted direct contact to the developers, too.

I'm from Köln! How awesome is that ^^ yeah I didn't really check the German one out. I was already too used to reading the stuff in English.
    SNDGIRL wrote: »
    I've had the same thing, a girl was born with blonde hair her father had light brown and her mother had black...the i heck? Loved the chapter!

Yeah its really kinda weird xD But I love Manikas read hair :)
    So you'll probably also will be at gamescom?