Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge - Blessing Moon tribe: gen.3. (upd. 8/30)

roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
As I was asked by @JulyaVee to start my own thread where I could share my story with others I tried to find the best decision and I couldn't think anything better like this. Firstly I had an idea to change my Blog, but I thought that it will take a lot of time till I'll copy all writen text and will add all pictures anew, so I stayed my old Blog and if you'll want to read it, you can just click a picture in my signature and you'll get right into my Blog. There I'll post slowly my story from its prehistory... If you'll want to know more you'll can read my Blog :) I couldn't think anything better... :/
I'd like to apologize in andvance because of the mistakes, English isn't my native language :)
Happy simming to everyone! :)
Post edited by roseinblack69 on

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Prehistory

Before many winters and summers men and women lived together. Women took care of children and the house, men hunted and thus supplied the food their home. But the woman never had a voice in the tribe, all decided by men. A woman couldn't choose the man herself, she was forced to marry the one who chose her and fully obey the will of man. Men may have lovers and remain unpunished for it, women were often punished by death for having been unfaithful to their men, or at the best, they were exiled from the tribe. Men's view, women were only eligible to bear children and to cook a meal, many times with them was treated brutally and bad, but here was one of them, a young and brave girl behalf of Amazona, who did not want to obey entrenched male power. All started with the fact that when a man wanted to take her to his home as the wife, she rejected him and fled into the woods by announcing that better she'll be torn up by wolves and die of hunger than she'll be a servant of the man. Amazona shot great with a bow, held ax and spear, and it seemed like forest spirits patronaged and kept her from trying to find her men, in addition, not everyone dared to search for fugitive and rebel.
    More women and girls joined Amazona soon, they learned to fight, hunted, and were no less tough and strong than men. Freedom and independence from men was like a dream come true, none of Amazona's followers did not want to go back and live again with men. Men worried seriously that Amazona will take all women away of them, and gathered several tribal leaders began to think what to do. One wise old shaman advised to invite Amazona and her women in the negotiations. Amazona and women agreed to accept the proposal of tribal leaders and came to the talks.
    - You are a brave and wise woman, Amazona, - began the commander in chief. - Such women like you needed in tribe. Why didn't you return home? Our tribes will die out if they disappear strong women who bare strong tribal sons and daughters.
    Women began to murmur controversial, but Amazona reassured them with one hand gesture and turned to the chief commander.
    - We'll not return home if you do not accept our conditions, - said proudly Amazona.
    The commander in chief and other leaders questioning looked at Amazona.
    - Speak, my daughter, - the chief commander nodded her.
    - Great Spirit, who created the heavens and the earth, and every living thing , has created all creatures equally perfect and worthy of love, but for some reason, the men decided they are better than women, - Amazona smiled weakly. - Did not we are not as strong and courageous as men? Are we worse warriors than you? Or maybe the great leaders would make themselves? - She proudly looked at the Commander in Chief. - Show us the respect and we'll live with you again, give us the same rights as men, and we will thank you with love and fidelity, we'll give birth to your children...
    Commanders looked at each other. There was a silence. Amazona and her women patiently waited for the commander in chief to answer them. Leaders began to consult among themselves. Finally, the commander in chief has gave a sign that he is prepared to respond.
    - My daughter really is extremely brave and wise woman, - he bowed respectfully at Amazona. - We hope that you make the right decision, my daughter ... Married to a great and courageous warrior Atepa you'd ensure security of yourself and your women, you were loved and respected by all.
    One man came forward and bowed at Amazona. A shadow of anger ran on Amazona's face.
    - And that's all you can answer to us? Do we have come here only we'd ask for your care? - Amazona laughed sardonic, women also started indignantly murmur.
    - Woman can not live without a man, - Atepa took a few steps forward.
    - I think that men rather can't live without women, - someone responded from the Amazona's warriors. - You even are unable to cook food themselves, - several women began to laugh, but Amazona immediately silenced them.
    - No matter what you're thinking about us, we'll not be back, - she said proudly. - I'll never marry to a man just because I'd feel safe. We feel more safe living alone than living with men what exploit us as they want.
    - You'll not go back? Then we declare war, which force you to obey us! - Shouted one outraged commander. Men began to shout approvingly, that they are ready to scatter in mind all over these madcaps and show where is their true place.
    - You're not able to do anything more, just war, - Amazona proudly laughed. - But if you want the war, let there be war. We are ready to die for our freedom and dignity. Only remember ... - she looked straight into the eyes of the chief commander. - You will lose.
    And then long and cruel war began between Amazona's women and men what did not want to give women equal rights with them, which lasted for hundreds of nights and days, long summers and winters. Many blood of women and men was shed for this war, but Amazona was right - the men lost this war. Amazona occupied with her troops many tribes forcing their commanders to surrender. Amazona became the commander in chief and her women warriors were named in her honor Amazons.
    Since then, much has changed when Amazona and her women took to rule. Not everything was good and right, men almost lost any rights as women once did, with the exception of one - mate with a woman when it comes time to offspring... and die. But let's Blessing Moon tribe women and their generations stories tell more. Maybe even the most horrible revenge and a curse can to wear off against the time and a power of love...
    edited July 2015
    1st generation. Creator Amadahy Blessing Moon

This is Amadahy, new Blessing Moon tribe creator, and her two slaves Lallo and Lusio.

2ngem11.png
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on
    Blessing Moon tribe village and these two slaves were all what mother left Amadahy. She still felt very sad as she and her mother were very close and Amadahy still couldn't believe that she'll never see her anymore till that day when she'll need to leave this world herself. Now Amadahy was creator and she knew that she needs to be strong and go ahead taking care of her tribe and trying to be good creator.

2zzrbep.png

Lallo was good guy, gentle and romantic one.

b67hq9.png

Lusio was different. He was outgoing and very friendly, but he always kept the distance and it made him mysterious and even serious.

28tf86r.png
    But these two very different men loved each other company and were really great friends.

11jamac.png

Amadahy was satisfied with her slaves although sometimes she liked to remind them that they are slaves and she is their Great Creator.

15d03k3.png

She was warrior and fighter like her mother and she thought that everyone in her tribe has to be strong physically and spend a lot of time training a body.

2vsrns2.png
    Amadahy was very flirty woman and when she was in such mood she loved share her time with her slaves Lallo and Lusio.

5z1kza.png
    Being playful and attractive she melted their hearts and bodies without any mercy. Men were only men for her. They were just slaves and her "boys-toys", nothing more... Although Amadahy knew that she'll have to choose one of them as her breeding slave and start a child with him.

2m3pf2p.png

It wasn't easy to decide who of them will be father of her daughter. Amadahy really had to think of it, she didn't want to make a mistake.
    Lusio had something special and his mistery attracted Amadahy very much, but she was still not sure she has to choose him as her breeding slave.

15nrv42.png

"Lallo is so easy going and naive like a child although sometimes he seems so melancholic and even deep... And he has good and gentle heart. I'm not sure he's strong warrior, but I am almost sure he'll be great breeder and he has such beautiful body... " - once Amadahy thought standing by Lallo.

2l9rsev.png
    She thought about him the whole day imaging herself in his arms... And when sun begun to go down Amadahy couldn't resist anymore... She grabbed Lallo by his hands and pulled him in the kiss.

23u29z.png

- You'll be my breeding slave, Lallo, - she said him.
    - Yes, my creator, - slave bowed at Amadahy.
    He couldn't say "No" as slaves didn't have any right to contradict amazons, especially creator. Lallo couldn't say he didn't like this idea... Although he knew that he'll be sacrificed to moon goddess Nanina. But Amadahy was so beautiful... He always wanted her, but Lallo knew well that he can't choose her himself, so he waited and hoped that creator will choose him as her lover someday. Well, Amadahy had different plans, but it didn't upset Lallo too much.
    Next day they spent time together, it was Amadahy's wish.

w2dqjb.png

Lusio seemed indifferent and worked as always ignoring what's going between Amadahy and Lallo.

6fyxbn.png
    - Let's go to my room, - Amadahy whispered embracing Lallo.

2q3stw1.png

They spent the whole night making love, talking and enjoying the night sitting in hot tub. Lallo seemed very happy. And how felt creator Amadahy? She had only one goal - to conceive and have a great time with Lallo. Now he was her favorite "boy-toy".

243gpcw.png

Amadahy's wish become the true very quickly - she felt pregnant almost after two times trying for baby with Lallo.
    - I'm with child, Lallo, - she shared big news with him.
    - I am happy for you, my creator, - Lallo smiled at Amadahy. - I am sure your daughter will be very beautiful and great creator like you...

2v8lhtt.png

But Lusio wasn't happy when Amadahy said him she's gonna have a baby.
    - It's your duty to Blessing Moon tribe, my creator, - he said looking at Amadahy without any joy in his eyes.

314rtrr.png

- Lusio is glad for his creator Amadahy, - he bowed quietly and left.
    Lusio was upset. He didn't want to lose his friend Lallo and he never liked kids.

futglv.png

But Amadahy didn't care of anyone's feelings, it was most important that she feels happy herself. Amadahy spent long time sitting by the fire and dreaming of her baby.

v45q8g.png
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    This story is amazing!
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
    Thank you @br560 :) I'll try to update my story every day.
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Great <3 bookmarked! If you don't want to change your blog you can also just post the link here to a new chapter on your blog when one comes up :) just decide what works best for you.
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    Great <3 bookmarked! If you don't want to change your blog you can also just post the link here to a new chapter on your blog when one comes up :) just decide what works best for you.

You see I can't link my chapters in my Blog, I did a mistake not making it as separate Blog for amazon challenge story, Blogger isn't so good like weebly and other blogs :/ It's ok, I'll can post my chapters every day here, it's not hard when I have written already many chapters :) Thank you very much for your support <3

The night was beautiful and warm. It was the last night for Lallo. He was sad a bit that he'll be sacrificed to Nanina, he so wanted to enjoy his youth and just discovered love, but his fate was different than he wished. His name will remain forever in the history of tribe, but Lallo wasn't sure he really wanted it. His life belonged to his creator Amadahy, not him and he couldn't change it. Lallo gave a deep sigh and sipped his drink. It was also last for him.

23rr050.png

And when Amadahy called him and said that he is allowed to sleep with her, Lallo felt almost on cloud nine, he didn't want spend his last night alone. And what could be better than to spend it with a woman what expects your child?

2uidu8m.png

But morning wasn't easy for Lallo. He cried and Amadahy felt very confused. She didn't know what to say him as she wasn't used to express her real feelings. She even didn't have them. Amadahy was cold like an ice. "Any man doesn't deserve your tears and mercy", - it was what she learnt from her mother and all mother's lessons was almost only truth she knew and believed.

vnyyc8.png

Lallo was very upset and even didn't try to hide his sadness from Amadahy.He was just too different than Amadahy.
    - I love you, Amadahy, - he said looking at his creator.

24ovnyg.png

She didn't answer him. Her heart was silent. Amadahy just looked at Lallo proudly and left.

2qn2k2o.png

- Amadahy! - Lallo shouted, but Amadahy even didn't turn.

2e0u6m9.png

What means to be sacrificed to moon goddess Nanina? It means that you'll have spend the last hours of your life in the water untill your body will exhaust and you'll drown. If you are strong physically you'll suffer longer, if not, then you'll die sooner. But amazons thought different. To be sacrificed to Nanina meant a honor for a breeding slave as his name is added to the tribal history and it also meant happy and succesful life for amazons tribe. Amazons believed that Nanina cares about them, helps them to conceive and stay pregnant. Elder and experienced amazons shamen were telling that Nanina is very beautiful and wise, she knows all about this world and even more, but only the most devoted to the goddess shamen and amazon warriors can get Nanina's knowledge and wisdom. So that's why was so important to sacrifice the breeding slaves to the moon goddess. Every sacrifice increased the magical power of Nanina and amazons safety. Blessing Moon tribe was one of those amazon tribes what strictly followed the traditions, so all men what lived in this tribe were doomed to be sacrificed to the moon goddess Nanina as soon as the women realised that they are pregnant.

Poor Lallo suffered a lot. Sun was very hot and made him thirsty although he was surrounded by the water. He felt very bad, but he knew that anyone will not come to help him. He prayed that Nanina would come quickly to take him. Lallo even couldn't to realise if he really sees standing before him Lusio or it's just a dream, when he came to say goodbye to Lallo.

vzy33r.png

Luckilly his suffering didn't last too long - Nanina came to take him before the sunset.

15rfeo7.png

Awww poor Lallo was in love with the creator. :(

Very nice update :)
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    @roseinblack69 I have been reading this story on your blog. I just love it! I can't leave comment there because I don't understand that language. So nice to know you have it in here too. :)

It seemed nothing has changed after Lallo's death. Lusio worked a lot as always taking care of home and his creator needs, Amadahy seemed happy and even flirted with Lusio.

j8goht.png

Now she was in the middle of her pregnancy and dreamed of that day when she'll hear a first cry of her daughter.

2ywwjkw.png

- Hey, Lusio, we need to talk, - once Amadahy said to Lusio when they just finished to play the chess game.
    - Yes, my creator, I am ready to listen you, - Lusio nodded.
    - You are very great and talented slave, Lusio, I like how you make a food and work, so I thought it would be great to have you as master slave. It means you are the best slave in the tribe and you have my trust.
    - It will be a honor to me to be your master slave, my creator Amadahy, - Lusio smiled happily. - I think it's great decision and suits me as I would be very bad breeding slave...
    - I am already with child, Lusio, so I don't need a breeding slave, - Amadahy chuckled. - It will be enough to have you as master slave.

2aew1p4.png

But in fact Amadahy wanted more, not only to have Lusio as a master slave in her tribe. She couldn't lie to herself she doesn't like his green eyes and strong body. He was so mysterious and dangerously serious that she couldn't stand before her own desire to have Lusio as her lover. She needed that so badly...
    So once Amadahy invited him to join her in hot tub. They talked about nothing and when Lusio laughed she couldn't take her eyes of him.

igdf13.png

- Lusio... - she smiled at the slave pulling him in her embrace.
    - Yes, my creator... - he smiled back at her staring at Amadahy's dark eyes.

s2a9uw.png

- I want you, Lusio... - Amadahy whispered kissing his lips. - You'll be my lover.

1fu58y.png

- One more great decision, my creator... - Lusio smiled widely at Amadahy. It would be even hard to describe how Amadahy's decision stroked his self-love. He is not only master slave, he is creator's lover!
    - Let me to please you, my beautiful Amadahy... May I massage you? - Lusio asked her gently.
    - Oh yes, Lusio... I would like it... - she nodded and turned her back at him. - Just keep in your mind, Lusio... If I'll catch you flirting with other amazon I'll kill you with my own hands. You are mine and only mine... Do you understand?
    - Yes, my Amadahy... I can swear it with my blood that I'll never betray you..
    - I trust you, Lusio, - Amadahy looked at his green eyes.

mmd828.png

Lusio knew that Amadahy said it serious, but he even didn't think to look at any other amazon and neither mate with her. He loved Amadahy and he wanted to be faithful to her. Lusio always kept his faith.

- I think my daughter is ready to come, - Amadahy said Lusio when they had dinner. Pain in her back and belly become very sharp and strong.
    - Really? It's great news, my Amadahy, - Lusio smiled at her.

2zntog4.png

It was really a time. The contractions become too strong and Amadahy had to leave Lusio. She went slowly to birth chamber. Lusio stayed outside and got in hot tub.

i27ygo.png

He didn't dare to follow Amadahy in birth chamber and he was sure it's not a place for him.
    After few minutes Lusio heard baby's cry. Amadahy just had her daughter.

2zdmwpz.png

Baby girl was so tiny and cute, she was pale skinned like her mom. Amadahy decided to name her Pavati what means "clear water".
    She cuddled her daughter and felt very happy. Now Amadahy's not only creator, she is mother.

jggq5s.png

She held her little baby girl trying to imagine their tribe in the future, how Amadahy and Pavati will play together and she'll give her all these lessons she got from her mother. How Pavati will look like in several years? Will she look similar to her father or she'll look like she, Amadahy? It was so good to stand with baby in arms and dream about the future... Amadahy even forgot that Lusio waited for her outside.

ets710.png
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    Awww poor Lallo was in love with the creator. :(

Very nice update :)

Yes, he is poor like other slaves... :( Thanks for the comment and tommorow I'll post other chapters here again, now I'll continue to write my story till I have a time for that ;)

Hemera123 wrote: »
    @roseinblack69 I have been reading this story on your blog. I just love it! I can't leave comment there because I don't understand that language. So nice to know you have it in here too. :)

Yes, my native language is really very difficult :/ And thanks for reading Blessing Moon tribe story :) As I told I'll try to update my story every day here, so you'll can read and comment here. Tommorow I'll post other chapters here :)

woot woot a baby girl :) how great! But your creator is pretty selfish right
    Oh yes, Amadahy is very selfish, heartless and cruel, but she'll learn her lesson in the future ;)

And life was like a fairy tale for Amadahy. She enjoyed her time with Lusio, there wasn't nothing stopping them to be lovers.

2hok1ub.png

They were not only lovers, they were good friends too, although Amadahy never thought about it.

2j2u682.png

She was used to get and have everything, so Amadahy even didn't think that happiness and love can disappear as fast as it can appear suddenly. She was too happy to think about it.
    And time passed so quickly that Amadahy and Lusio even didn't notice how Pavati grew up to a child.

wbw6sm.png

She was very lovable and curious girl, liked to experiment and play chess.

2n808m.png

- Now when my daughter grew up I can think of my tribe, - one morning Amadahy said Lusio. - Tommorow I'll go to slave market to buy new slave and one woman should arrive to our village at early morning, so you'll need take care about place for her. She'll be our gatherer.

15ri4up.png

- Great news, my creator. I'll care of everything, - Lusio seemed impressed and glad.

25j8coy.png

As was told, woman arrived next day early in the morning and soon Amadahy returned home accompanied by new slave. At noon Amadahy summoned all to the tribal meeting.

103bklu.png

- Welcome to Blessing Moon tribe, my dear sister, - Amadahy welcomed new gatherer. - What is your name and tell us where did you come from?

zk0e1w.png

- My name is Sikya, creator, it means "small canyon", - woman smiled warmly at Amadahy. - I can't tell too much about that place where I was born and grew up, but I remember that there was very green and there was a big lake... I was very young when many of us died of some weird disease, my mother died too. That's all what I can tell about my past, creator Amadahy.

2j3oc4k.png

- I am sorry, Sikya. It's really sad, - Amadahy sighed and turned to red-haired man. - And this is our new slave named Ogima, I bought him today in the slave market.
    Ogima smiled widely and seemed very happy with himself.

2ldagdf.png

- I am glad being your new tribe member, creator Amadahy. I swear you'll never regret you bought me, I'm very hard-working and handy slave, - he talked to Amadahy very vividly and vigurously gesticulating with his hands.

erz7f8.png

Lusio sat smiling reticently, it was hard to understand what he really thinks.

985xs9.png

- As you know words are meaningless if they aren't based on the actions, - Amadahy smiled weakly at Ogima and pointed at Lusio. - He is your master slave, you have to obey Lusio and help him everywhere he'll need your help. And keep in your mind, slave, I don't like sluggards. Now all can go, - she stood up and left bonfire.

v4v14y.png