Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    > @Loreta Pierce said:
    > I have sad news, my saved file crashed and I lost 75 born babies and one in her pregnancy. I'm so sad.

Wow. That makes mine seem tiny - so sorry!
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Currently on baby number 9/100, loving this challenge and I soooo wish I had more time to play it. Phoebe appears to have gained a lot little weight... think she needs to start hitting the gym, poor love!
    untitled-1.png

• mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    im curious, does anyone get the other children married off before they move them out?
    > @mariepeek28 said:
    > im curious, does anyone get the other children married off before they move them out?

You know, I haven't got older children yet, but I think I would. For knew generations.
  • mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    its hard but i would like to try it.
  • SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    > @mariepeek28 said:
    > im curious, does anyone get the other children married off before they move them out?

I don't usually get them married, but I tend to try to get them in a relationship.... Although not til the later kids, when I'm not constantly worrying about making money.
  • squidney1234squidney1234 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, this looks like a lot of fun. I'm already playing it. I noticed one thing. There was no house for people who really didn't want to build one. So, what I did, was I found a house in the Gallery, and made it into a Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge House and posted it on the Gallery. It's kinda expensive, but you have to work up to it. The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 9 bed spaces, and a nursery with 3 cribs just in case of triplets. It has a boys room, a girls room, a teen room, and a master bedroom. One version has a playroom in the basement, and another has a backyard with a grill and outdoor seating. If anyone wants to check it out, my Origin ID is Squidney1234
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2015
    I don't get them married because they wouldn't get children of their own anyway. I wish things like that could also happen autonomously. But I'm still having the trouble that Selina can only get boys. Might have to restart my challenge because of that :'(
    I got this huge house where all the kids have their own seperate bedroom. It works, mum isn't allowed upstairs ( anything that breaks there will be repaired by a teen ) and the kids aren't allowed in the downstairs nursery.
    im curious, does anyone get the other children married off before they move them out?
    I actually haven't done this, I kinda just move them out as soon as I'm able to age them up and get on with having more babas, but I there's a couple of the guy kids who are so cute I dunno, I might have to use them somehow, even if it's just to save them to my gallery and use them in another LP or something.

untitled-1.png

• SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    One of my first children turned out so derpy looking that I just had to make sure he was happily in a relationship before I moved him out. No forever alone for him, the poor kid. He met his girlfriend in high school and they exchanged promise rings (which I think is such a cute interaction, btw), and as soon as they both aged up into young adults, he proposed. Such cuties. <3
    Um I'm a tad embarrassed. My teen gave a young adult promise rings, but then she aged up. And again. And I felt bad for the break up... :expressionless:
  • ScreeniesimmerScreeniesimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Are teenagers allowed to date other teenagers?
    Are teenagers allowed to date other teenagers?

Not anymore I think, but a while back it was a loop-hole in the system.
    Roxy gettin' it down!

mzXCSEE.png
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    If a child or teen in your household dies on accident (one of mine just died from embarrassment) does this affect the challenge?
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    If a child or teen in your household dies on accident (one of mine just died from embarrassment) does this affect the challenge?
    Yes, this child will not count towards your baby total since it didn't manage to reach young adulthood. Just like a taken away baby does also not count(I had this never crying baby, went out with the mum, saw a message that the other twin was starving twice, but also got the note that the taken away baby was starving twice, but it only shows two messages so I never saw, and he didn't even cry. Since then I never go out with the mum again)
  • SparkMonkeySparkMonkey Posts: 9 New Member
    Anyone considered making a Patriarch who brings in mother's long enough to have the baby then boots em out? Or an alien dad thing for this challenge since they can get prego? I will admit, I didn't read all 60 pages... just curious. Single dad, 100 babies...
    Anyone considered making a Patriarch who brings in mother's long enough to have the baby then boots em out? Or an alien dad thing for this challenge since they can get prego? I will admit, I didn't read all 60 pages... just curious. Single dad, 100 babies...

Interesting... But how would you keep the baby? You'd have to move her in first, which I believe is against the rules?
  • pinkstephie003pinkstephie003 Posts: 1 New Member
    With the new spa day can the matriarch get a fertility message?
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Well, I did it - I hit 50 kids! LOL.
    Halfway! Woot Woot. I can't believe I've survived this many kids. Hahahahaaaa.
  • coolwizard23coolwizard23 Posts: 2 New Member
    Been playing for about 2 days and got 9 kids, but not getting any luck with twins or triplets, even with fertile. One of my donors died of old age right before we tried for baby. :lol:
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    I am a rookie sims player that decided to jump in the deep and go for this challenge (and maybe many more challenges afterwards). Any tips from the more experienced players are most welcome. I do have a question however, what if your sim doesn't get pregnant or gets only sons?
    I am a rookie sims player that decided to jump in the deep and go for this challenge (and maybe many more challenges afterwards). Any tips from the more experienced players are most welcome. I do have a question however, what if your sim doesn't get pregnant or gets only sons?

We was not told about this. My opinion?

You're screwed.
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    > @Tip said:
    > We was not told about this. My opinion?
    >
    > ...
    >
    > You're screwed.

Lol. Thanks for the heads up. After 2 failed attempts and reading up some more I'm up for a third run. I think I'm getting the hang of things, the best learning is in trying, failing, trying again and succeeding!
    @Spacey72659 50 sprogs! Argh, well done! That's awesome!!
    Still struggling down there with 9... really wish I had more time to get through this challenge more quickly. Really enjoying it though! Especially as I've just renovated my matriarch's house so it looks rather wonderful if I do say so myself!! Hehehe
    untitled-1.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top