Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tribe Matis ~ An Amazon Story [Latest Update July 21st]

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Nice story :) Between I also have something similar to your slaves village - it's slave market-camp :) Of course, I didn't built it myself, just downloaded from the gallery :) My amazons didn't send any slave yet there, but I am sure they will do that in the nearest future :)
    Looking forward to read new chapter :)
  • ShannNyanShannNyan Posts: 31 Member
    Love it! I hope Ailani has a creator heiress! It would be such a shame for Kapuni !!
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    I have a feeling that Kala will live in Ailanis tribe much longer than she expects.. Waiting for redheaded heiress. ;)
  • MegurunMegurun Posts: 61 Member
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I have been working on the new chapter, and it should be out soon. I'll tease you by saying that Ailani gives birth in the next chapter :smirk:
    dwpee.png
  • ldytgrldytgr Posts: 24 Member
    Fun story! I look forward to reading more.
  • SeeCattSeeCatt Posts: 12 New Member
    Oooh, I'm so looking forward to finding out what gender Ailani is going to have. I have this dreading feeling that she's going to have a boy... I hope you update soon, it's so suspenseful... :)
    The days have passed, but Ailani knows that her child will be born today. She can feel it.

xpc9kl.png

As she sits at the dining table, she can't help but think about Kapuni. She knows that he must leave the tribe once the child is born - he will be sent back to the Village of the Slaves. Ailani will miss his company, but she knows that it must be done.

hvqwb8.png

A few hours later, Ailani goes into labour! She quickly rushes to the children's hut, and whilst she is in pain, she is also in fear - Lahela was blessed with a daughter, and Ailani was worried that she wouldn't be as lucky.

2nl4x0m.png

When Ailani finally gives birth, she looks at the newborn child with joy. It is a daughter, just as she wanted. She knows that her daughter will grow up to be a beautiful Creator Heiress, and she decides to name her Yona.

8x934z.png

(Sorry for the short chapter! The parts I have already taken screenshots of fit better if I cut the chapters this way. Plus, you all wanted to know the gender of the baby, so hopefully this shall tide you over until the next chapter is ready. But to make up for the short chapter, I'll try to update either tonight or tomorrow! I have very ambitious plans for this story, so I want things to kick off soon :3)
    dwpee.png
    Yay, it's a girl. I bet Yona will look stunning just like her father and mother, I really love the genetics in this game :) Excited to see what you mean when you say you have great plans for this story
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    SWEET girl... <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2015
    Looking forward to read more :) I am sure Yona will be beautiful when she'll grow up <3
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on
    As Kapuni returns to the Village of the Slaves, a new slave arrives. His name is Kale.

rcrmae.png

As well as this, Wikolia ages up into a child. Lahela hugs her tightly. "You have grown up well, my daughter. You will make a great Champion for the Creator Heiress."

261z0pk.png

Though she will be a teenager soon, Kala is glad to have someone else that is her age in the tribe.

5z1ta0.png

Meanwhile, Ailani decides to visit Tribe Cano - she wants to determine which tribes she can and can't trust. Their tribe grounds are massive and highly developed, as expected from one of the Great Tribes.

2lu28fr.png

When she arrives, she is greeted by the tribe's current Creator - Anuhea Cano, Luana's cousin. They discuss the current situation with the Royal Tribe. "I've heard that somebody may be after the Queen Creator's life, how terrifying! Do you have any idea who it may be?" Anuhea inquires.

"I'm honestly unsure, Creator Anuhea," Ailani responds, "But if you discover anything suspicious in the near future, do let me know."

2jbwkd5.png

Quickly, Kai Cano, the Creator Mother, interrupts. "I do believe that is enough, Creator Ailani. We mustn't meddle into the affairs of those who would betray the Crown, or we may end up in trouble ourselves."

zmco7l.png

Ailani leaves the tribe grounds soon after, not wanting to pursue the matter any further. Was Kai threatening her? Ailani has a feeling that there is more to this than what she thinks.
    dwpee.png
    Oooh... and the plot thickens :)
    Oh many things can happen if this applies to the crown and throne... I'm curious what will come next :)
    edited July 2015
    Mhhhmmm, bad things, i fear, are lurking around the corner... Let's just hope Ailani is not involved in those..
    Post edited by ShannNyan on
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hmm intersting reaction from Kai.. Do they have some interests to the crown?

(Do you build your tribe grounds by yourself or are they from gallery?)
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    Hmm intersting reaction from Kai.. Do they have some interests to the crown?

(Do you build your tribe grounds by yourself or are they from gallery?)

I made the Matis tribe grounds and the Village of the Slaves myself, and everything else is from the gallery. I WISH I could make stuff like that! ^^;
    dwpee.png
    Yona has finally become a child. As Ailani had hoped, she has beautiful red hair.

30cu543.png

"When you become Creator one day, you can be anyone you want to be," Ailani says to her daughter, "Tell me, what kind of woman do you wish to become?"

"I'd like to become a great warrior, and a strong leader," Yona replies, "Like the heroines you hear about in stories."

"In that case, I must have Lahela train you to be strong! I'm sure Wikolia will also help you once she is old enough to become Champion." Ailani responds. She is confident that Yona will be a good Creator when the time comes.

21340eo.png

But Yona isn't the only one who is aging up today! It is also time for Kala to become a teen. She is sad that her mother can't see this moment, but she is certain that she will be able to see her soon. Lahela is hard at work as she bakes a cake for the Princess.

155m906.png

Everybody in the tribe anticipates the moment Kala blows out her candles - they are all certain that she will be a beautiful teen.

4zwcco.png

Kala definitely resembles her mother, and she wishes that she will be a great leader like her someday.

71nt3n.png

After the celebrations are over, the first person Kala talks to is Kahale. "If I may, you have grown into a beautiful young woman, Princess," Kahale comments, "You truly are the Creator Queen's daughter."

"Thank you, Kahale. And you may call me Kala, if you wish." Kala responds, smiling - she is flattered by what Kahale has said to her.

1ryq92.png

Later on in the day, Ailani summons someone to the tribe grounds - it's Kapuni! She has missed him from the moment he left the tribe, and she had been yearning for his company. She did feel guilty about seeing him again, but she didn't care anymore. They embrace in a small corner of the tribe grounds so nobody can see them.

2uzcy9x.png

But little do they know, it is already too late.

2jg8l10.png
    dwpee.png
    Oh... I hope nothing wrong will happen...
    Oh my!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Nemo91UtdNemo91Utd Posts: 102 Member
    Whoa! Now that looks like the back of one dark and mysterious woman...
    Nemo91Utd wrote: »
    Whoa! Now that looks like the back of one dark and mysterious woman...

That's Luano her Scholar. (Not sure about the spelling...these Amazon names! I have trouble with the ones I choose. Ha!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh well, it was all too good to be true, someone had to come and ruin -maybe- everything *sigh*