Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• StutteredScreamsStutteredScreams Posts: 147 Member
    Hello @Glenkarri! Thanks for accepting my request, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :smiley:
    Zpj9msL.png
    Hello again @Glenkarri, just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm leaving for a holiday in Japan tomorrow which means I won't be able to respond to you for two weeks. So unfortunately, even though you just picked up my request, if you have any questions about the build I won't be able to respond until I get home. If you'd like to feel free to put my request on hold until I get back, sorry for the inconvenience. :#
    Zpj9msL.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited June 2015
    No worries StutteredScreams, I am working with the home now. Thanks for letting me know that you will be away, I won't put the home up until you get back. Enjoy your holiday, lucky you. :)

Let me know when you are home again StutteredScreams as I have your build ready for you B)
    Post edited by Glenkarri on
    Hey there Glenkarri, I'm back! Thanks a bunch for this speedy request, sorry I wasn't able to help you with any questions you may of had. I can't wait to see it though, so exciting! :smiley:
    Zpj9msL.png
    Thanks StutteredScreams, hope you enjoyed your holiday. I will put it up tonight, called The Plains :)
    Thanks dear, the holiday was absolutely great. Looking forward to seeing another of your amazing creations! :blush:
    Zpj9msL.png
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    /checking in

Thank you for claiming my request!
    Tomorrow I'm off on a week's trip to the south of France, but there's a 90% chance that I'll have internet over there. Just in case I don't, I may not be able to check in for a week. Just so you know :)
    Thanks Nerdy, have a lovely trip
  • ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Hello! :)<3
    Hi ObviousSecret great to meet you. Wow the build is going to be a big challenge for me but lots of fun, I have been thinking over ideas for the layout and will more than likely make a start tonight........Will keep in touch here, I imagine I might have some questions along the track......take care :)
    I can't wait to see what you come up with, I know it'll be amazing! Thank you so much for taking on my build request! :)<3
    And I hope the build is more fun than challenging! :/<3
    edited July 2015
    ;) Working on some canal at present, having some trouble getting it to work but I won't give in........... :D

Yeehah!!!!!! I got it. :p The trick is to really make sure your lot is flat. I have made a simple canal ObviousSecret, now the build is moving along a bit. When flattening your 64x64 lot build a huge room covering the whole lot and a floor which does the flattening, then remove. Just flattening the lot with the terrain tool, in some worlds (Riverview, Sunset Valley) did not work.

Nearing completion ObviousSecret. I hope you will like it. At any rate you are free to rework whatever is not quite what you want. It is nowhere near as big and rambling as The Last Venue (besides that is an amazing build, a bit beyond my capabilities), my PC does not handle big builds very well. I ended up decorating the inside of the Shops, as I feel it would be good for other Simmers to have it completed, as some may not know how to finish things off. I made a Magic Shop, a Bakery, a Toy Shop and an Antique Shop. There are two Cafe's, one has the bar downstairs. Seeing I am an addicted builder, I don't play the Game much, so will leave it up to you to place the appropriate cash registers and the status on the Bar and Restaurant. I have also placed a street type market in the plaza area, so it is a marketplace indeed. Should put it up in a few days. ;)
    Yay! Can't wait to see it!
    The last venue is indeed beautiful, but it just never looked right in Monte Vista. It really stands out on the map... and the little shops are so tiny!
    Yay, all done and uploaded for you ObviousSecret. I had some amazing help from my great friend Kaztomp, she has completely upgraded the lot and made all the Shops fully functional, so it is download and go for you now. One thing....do not place a toy box near the Toy Shop or neat visitors will tidy and pack up the toy merchandise and spoil the fun.........lol. Enjoy ;)
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    CURRENT BUILD CLAIMED

Date: June 14, 2015
    Username: Aaronsims
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: European Style Festival Lot for Aurora Skies
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Friend request sent July 15, 2015

Thank you so much for taking my request! I hope you don't mind how specific I got in the request form with certain items I'd like in the lot. I'm always full of big ideas but I just don't have the skills to accomplish them. I know a festival lot is a lot of work so I really appreciate you taking this on!

Yay, all done and uploaded for you ObviousSecret. I had some amazing help from my great friend Kaztomp, she has completely upgraded the lot and made all the Shops fully functional, so it is download and go for you now. One thing....do not place a toy box near the Toy Shop or neat visitors will tidy and pack up the toy merchandise and spoil the fun.........lol. Enjoy ;)

It's beautiful and it'll fit perfectly in Monte Vista! I can't wait to get it in game and explore! Thank you so much!!! :)<3
    edited July 2015
    Wonderful to hear ObviousSecret I think your Sims will have lots of fun in Monte Mercado :)

Aaronsims, good to see you here. I am already thinking of ideas for your build, it should be fun, take care, thanks Vicki

Build coming along nicely, keeping it rustic and simple for the World. :)

Build coming along nicely, keeping it rustic and simple for the World. :)
    Thanks for the update! "rustic" and "simple" are both perfect words for how I'd like it to look, so it sounds like you're on the right track. :)

Hi Aaronsims, thought you might enjoy seeing some work in progress photos, this is the basic Lot, I am starting on the Seasonal Decor now. I won't use the skating rink, to keep it rustic, the Sims can use the lake for skating. :)

Screenshot-6_zpsmavadfhh.jpg

Screenshot-5_zpsi69box1o.jpg

Screenshot-3_zpstuzp7xku.jpg

Screenshot-4_zpsoe3r00xt.jpg
    Ooh I LOVE it! Seriously. It looks beautiful. So excited now! Thanks for the sneak peak. :smiley:
    edited July 2015
    Great to hear Aaronsims, take care Vicki

All finished ..... play testing at present ..... should have it up in a few days :)

It's finished http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8718269 Enjoy ;)
    Sorry for the delay but I finally am back from my trip and had a chance to check the build out in game. It looks really good. The layout is perfect. Thanks for your hard work!
  • msdaycareownermsdaycareowner Posts: 692 Member
    Sorry about not checking in. havent had a moments rest since my daughter was born. thank you so much for the pool its incredible now maybe i'll be able to play for a few mins my baby girl is taking a nap.
    msdaycareowner Thanks for dropping by, I am so glad you like the pool, it will fit into either spot where the pools are in Sunset Valley but it can go elsewhere as well if another place is more suitable. Have fun in between being a busy Mum ;)
  • wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thank-you for claiming my house! I can't wait to see the outcome!
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg