Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JAMMIN JULY GIFT EXCHANGE ~~~ SIMS 3 ONLY ~~~ CC FREE ~~~ Gifting Now Open!!!!! :)

Comments

• ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Check-In
    on or before Monday, July 13th

Checked In
    Catdog
    Ciane
    Cmbaker
    Duyguugudur
    Friendsfan
    Kgaff
    Shannen

NOT checked in
    Alphafen
    Anette
    Ariy
    Blacksheba
    Kay
    LovesStorms
    Obvious
    SciFi
    Silva
    Teegers
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Since others are updating their gifting status, I thought I would to.

Even though I'm not yet finished, I'm very close. I've started the picture and exporting process..I think that this will take me a good couple of days and then I'm finished..and then I wait, impatiently.. :)

<3
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Last check in is tomorrow so if you haven't yet kindly check in ~ Thanks :)
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    My final check in already!!? :worried: But I only have 9 hotel robes stuffed in my suitcase and I haven't even started on unscrewing all the light-bulbs!! :fearful: I need more time to charge all my room-service to @Shannen :weary: Those gold leaf foot massages and ice-cubes from Mt. Everest don't pay for themselves :bawling:

The gifts however I've already stolen from the suite and are doing fine :*
  • SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    Hey all,

Despite some more family issues popping up since the last check in I am doing well, most of the gifts are done. I just gotta finish up one or two and then take pictures for my presentations. Oh just and FYI this round of presentations from SCRAP is gonna be epic! ;)
  • SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    I'm having issues. I haven't had time to spend on a computer and I didn't manage to solve the problem I had. I'm still going to try to finnish in time.
    I'm having issues. I haven't had time to spend on a computer and I didn't manage to solve the problem I had. I'm still going to try to finnish in time.

Sending you a private message now.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Hey all,

Despite some more family issues popping up since the last check in I am doing well, most of the gifts are done. I just gotta finish up one or two and then take pictures for my presentations. Oh just and FYI this round of presentations from SCRAP is gonna be epic! ;)

yea i love the scrap consrtuction company.
  • djsdragongirldjsdragongirl Posts: 843 Member
    I missed out on another great gift exchange :cookie: but that's ok. I wondered if anyone was still playing Sims 3 or if they had all moved on to Sims 4. I've had a few issues with my computer and family but hopefully things will start to slow down for me. I've had 3 funerals, 2 weddings, 1 divorce and 3 grandchildren since I've been gone. It has been really stressful for me and I'm looking at getting back into my sims world and hiding from the real world. I'm glad to see everyone :)cute-dragons-collection-11370656.jpg
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Well, I was hoping to at least have one gift done before I checked in. However, after spending 12 hours on the soccer field yesterday, getting a nice sun burn and then somehow sleeping 14 hours, I'm still not done yet. :/ Hopefully, I can get some things done today, but it's rainy here and the kids are inside. Thus, they want to spend time playing games. So, I guess I won't start until later.

Anyway, officially checking in. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @djsdragongirl - I'm sorry to hear about all the things going on in RL. I wish I could hide all the time. lol However, I suppose I wouldn't grow much from that. I do play both 3 & 4, but I must say, 4's animation and sims look far better. However, I like a lot from Sims 3 too. So, I'm trying to keep in mind I love them both for different reasons. :smiley: Hopefully, you get some rest joining the sims world again. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I missed out on another great gift exchange :cookie: but that's ok. I wondered if anyone was still playing Sims 3 or if they had all moved on to Sims 4. I've had a few issues with my computer and family but hopefully things will start to slow down for me. I've had 3 funerals, 2 weddings, 1 divorce and 3 grandchildren since I've been gone. It has been really stressful for me and I'm looking at getting back into my sims world and hiding from the real world. I'm glad to see everyone :)cute-dragons-collection-11370656.jpg

Sorry that you missed out on participating in this gift exchange, @djsdragongirl :disappointed:
    You're more than welcome to visit & chat as often as you'd like and are able to. Also, gifting time starts on Friday, July 17th so please remember to return and see all the SIMTASTIC game goodies. Perhaps you'll find some lovely new things for your game. I know I will!!!

I still play 3, but have been considering another visit to 4. I know 3 and am used to the way 3 works, but am willing to give 4 another look-see.
    Well, I was hoping to at least have one gift done before I checked in. However, after spending 12 hours on the soccer field yesterday, getting a nice sun burn and then somehow sleeping 14 hours, I'm still not done yet. :/ Hopefully, I can get some things done today, but it's rainy here and the kids are inside. Thus, they want to spend time playing games. So, I guess I won't start until later.

12 hours?! That's a really long time to be out in the sun and I would certainly be sporting a sunburn too if I had been there. Both teen and I have fair skin so we tend to go to the beach later in the day (around 4 to 5 o'clock) so as to hopefully avoid getting burnt.

A rainy day with the kids indoors definitely makes for a delay in Sim time. May you manage to find some "you time" later :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Hey all,

Hello @SciFiWarlock :) I am sorry to hear that you have had family issues. I will forward to reading the presentations from SCRAP ! :)

I am sorry that you have been having issues. I hope that they can be fixed up. Addy and Tanu will thoughtfully help you.

Hello :) I am sorry to hear of all that you have been through over this last recent time. It would have been a very stressful and pressure filled time. I send lots of hugs to you <3

Hello :) I am sorry to hear about your sunburn. I hope that the pain eases and that you get relief from the soreness of it very soon. The sleeping is a healing process. It restores our mind and bodies.
    Sending a hug to you <3
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Well gifts exported (and backed up) and pictures taken, I am good to go. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
    edited July 2015
    @djsdragongirl Sorry you missed the exchange :( RL chaos can be a bit taxing I think that's why games are so popular its like an escape from life.

It's nice to meet you and I hope you will be around for the gifting. :)

Siggy_4.jpg

12 hours is quite a long time to be out in the sun. O_O Just thinking about it makes me think of sun burns.

Siggy_4.jpg
    Check-In On or Before Monday July 13th

Those Checked in ~

Alpha
    Catdog
    Ciane
    Cmbaker
    Duyguugudur
    Friendsfan
    Kgaff
    Lovestorms
    SciFi
    Silva
    Shannen

Those not yet checked in ~

Anette
    Ariy
    Blacksheba
    Kay
    Obvious
    Teegers

Hey Dragon! Nice to see you! Gifting starts this coming Friday the 17th so I hope you can pop in for the fun times! Also Shannen and Cm will be doing an exchange starting in September so keep your eyes out for that one :)

I'm sorry for the bad and stressful things and Congratulations on the fun and wonderful things. Life has a way of piling things on all at once sometimes.

Hugs!
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Hi all.I'm gonna go ahead and check in too. Still working on things, but should be able to gift before the gifting period ends. :smile:
    YShQCz1.png
  • ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Hey, checking in! My sister's wedding was yesterday so this week has been a bit busy.

I have one gift done, one that is close but I'm not sure I like it, and a few things I've been toying with. But now I have the time to do whatever! Yay!
    Check-In On or Before Monday July 13th

Those Checked in ~

Alpha
    Anette
    BlackSheba
    Catdog
    Ciane
    Cmbaker
    Duyguugudur
    Friendsfan
    Kgaff