March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tribe Matis ~ An Amazon Story [Latest Update July 21st]

MegurunMegurun Posts: 61 Member
Hello everyone! This is the beginning of my first story here on the forums. This, like almost every other Amazon story on here, was inspired by the awesome @pammiechick - if you haven't read her story yet, please check it out.

If you don't know what the Amazon Challenge is, here is a link to the original thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/788114/the-amazon-challenge-updated-for-sims-4/p1

NOTE: I will not be following the rules strictly, as I will have more fun with it this way, and I also want to put my own twist on the challenge.

Here is my Creator, Ailani Matis, and her two slaves, Makaio and Kahale.

2vdi336.png
2ljgb3d.png
29mrima.png

Although Ailani has sent word to other tribes in order to recruit a Scholar and a Champion, the Matis tribe has no other women at the moment, so Ailani gets Kahale to work straight away and orders him to start developing the garden.

34nqoat.png

Not long after this, the Scholar and Champion arrive! Meet Luana Cano and Lahela Breen. Ailani was lucky enough to get women from two of the three Great Tribes - Tribe Cano is known for raising the best Scholars, and Tribe Breen is known for its great Champions. The final Great Tribe, Tribe Liu, is the Royal Tribe. Luana's cousin and one of Lahela's sisters are both lucky enough to serve the Queen Creator!

mkvg9w.png

Ailani gets to know Lahela, and she knows that she will make a great Champion for the tribe, as well as a good friend.

5k3lfa.png

Meanwhile, Makaio and Kahale converse with each other. They discuss the possibility of one of them becoming Master Slave and what may happen to them once the women decide to breed. Each tribe deals with its slaves in a different way, so there is no way of knowing what the future holds for them.

9qbtrd.png

Ailani also starts thinking about the future of the tribe. She needs to give birth to a Creator Heiress before it is too late. She contemplates who she should give the honor of siring her first born. Whilst she considers Kahale to be a better-looking slave, he is also very skilled in both gardening and cooking, so he is an obvious candidate for Master Slave. She considers breeding with Makaio, but she doesn't feel that he is the right one to sire her daughter. She thinks deeply about the situation, and only time will tell what decision she chooses to make.

21lod2a.png

dwpee.png
Post edited by Megurun on

Comments

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Woot woot, first comment :) I really loooooove your creators hair, its so beautiful. Do you have a link where you found it?

I like that you brought in two more women straight away, it doesn't exactly follow the rules but as you said its more fun story telling wise.

Choosing which slave to breed with seems so difficult! You want the best traits for your heiress but then you would have to kill off the best slave. Very hard!
  • MegurunMegurun Posts: 61 Member
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    Woot woot, first comment :) I really loooooove your creators hair, its so beautiful. Do you have a link where you found it?

I like that you brought in two more women straight away, it doesn't exactly follow the rules but as you said its more fun story telling wise.

Choosing which slave to breed with seems so difficult! You want the best traits for your heiress but then you would have to kill off the best slave. Very hard!

Thanks for reading! Here's the link to the hair I used: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/stealthic--prisma-(female-hair)/id/1300762/

Choosing breeding slaves is difficult, I don't want to see either of them go! Although, it may mean that the tribe will get a new slave who is even better :wink:
    dwpee.png
    Later on in the day, whilst Kahale is cooking food for the tribe, Luana is practicing painting. She wants to be a skilled Scholar just like her ancestors, and she doesn't want to let Ailani down.

ivhdzp.png

When Kahale finishes cooking, the whole tribe sits down at the table to eat. This is one of the few occasions where slaves are allowed to be with the tribeswomen. Whilst sitting at the table, Ailani notices the way that Lahela is looking at Makaio - she now knows what to do.

5zl1fs.png

After dinner, Lahela approaches Ailani. "Creator, may I ask you something?", she inquires. Ailani accepts and lets her continue, "If I may, I would like to request permission to breed with Makaio. I believe he would be suitable to sire my first born, a potential future Champion."

2rpaafb.png

"Of course I will allow it," Ailani responds, "What kind of Creator would I be if I didn't listen to the requests of her own tribeswomen?"

r0e3jt.png

As it is getting late, Lahela waits until the next morning to summon Makaio to the breeding chamber. He knows what is to come.

29xhdhd.jpg

"Makaio, you are going to breed with me." Lahela says, embracing him before he has the chance to decline. It's not like he would, anyway.

9pqq86.png

Their embrace soon escalates as they move to the bed and they try for a baby.

or591i.png
    dwpee.png
  • Nemo91UtdNemo91Utd Posts: 102 Member
    Suppose I'm not the only one making my own rules for my Amazon story then, that's nice to know o:) Bookmarked for more inspiration for my (most likely) up and coming story :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Can't wait to see how this tribe deals with slaves! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • S3qu3nceS3qu3nce Posts: 28 Member
    I am liking the story so far :) looking forward to read more
    For anyone interested, here are some family trees for Tribe Breen and Tribe Cano! Pictures will be added soon, and I will be making family trees for Tribe Matis and Tribe Liu when more people are added. I only included the females of the tribe, tribal sons will be included as/if they are born. You will definitely be seeing some of these people later on in the story!

Tribe Cano: http://familyecho.com/?p=TL7DW&c=l716iuncai&f=243278605182340172
    Tribe Breen: http://familyecho.com/?p=PZQMI&c=5dw282uytr&f=241132861616123388
    dwpee.png
    Can't wait to see how this tribe deals with slaves! >:)

Heh heh heh, maybe they'll decide to be a bit more merciful. Who knows? Thanks for reading! It's so cool that the person who inspired me to do this is reading my story. :blush:

S3qu3nce wrote: »
    I am liking the story so far :) looking forward to read more

Thank you! :smile:

dwpee.png
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Great story! Looking forward to more.
    Realising that the tribe will need a new slave soon, Ailani and Luana visit the Village of the Slaves - a gathering place for slaves without tribes, where Amazon women can come and choose whoever catches their eye. Ailani intends for the tribe's next slave to sire her Creator Heiress, so she must choose carefully. There are many slaves to choose from, and she looks around the village for a potential mate. For a while, none of them take her interest.

2wh4bjr.png

However, she soon discovers a slave that stands out from the crowd. Whilst Luana is asking questions to some of the other slaves, Ailani notices a mysterious redheaded slave with enchanting green eyes; she is certain that these traits could potentially make for a stunning child. She later learns that the slave's name is Kapuni, and she knows that she has found the one.

mmz9ll.png

"I see that you have found a slave that suits your liking, Creator," Luana comments, "I shall tell the Master Slave of this village to send him over to the tribe grounds tomorrow morning."

Ailani is pleased with this arrangement, and they both return home. She eagerly awaits his arrival.

1qh9qr.jpg

Meanwhile, Lahela discovers that she is pregnant! She can't wait to see her first born - she will raise them to become a great warrior, just like the ancestors before her.

21bmb69.png

Word soon spreads that Lahela is with child, and whilst Makaio puts on a smile, he can't help but be nervous. He still doesn't know how this tribe deals with slaves, and this could mean his doom.

oa16cx.png
    dwpee.png
    edited July 2015
    Aaaah we still dont know what happens to the slaves :( gasp, how can you be so cruel to curious people like me haha
    Aaaah we still dont know what happens to the slaves :( gasp, how can you be so cruel to curious people like me haha

Tee hee hee :3
    I made a big backlog of screenshots during my first playthrough of this household, and I still haven't caught up with it yet! You should find out what happens to them in the next chapter, and I think I have two chapters worth of screenshots left :smile:
    dwpee.png
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    How interesting that we can't know yet what will happen to breeding slaves. Waiting for next episode. :)
    I like it :) it is nice to have little to wonder about - just not for too long, hopefully ;)
    I like the slave village, I think that could be a really good thing to have.. If i do this challenge I would definetly have a slave village :)
    The next morning, Kapuni arrives - Ailani has been waiting.

2icbqzc.png

She is eager to approach him, but she doesn't have much time to talk - the women from her tribe have been invited to visit the Royal tribe grounds! Ailani assumes it is so Luana and Lahela can see their respective relatives.

r6wisl.png

The first thing Lahela does when they arrive is hug her younger sister, Kanoa. "You look well, sister," Kanoa says, "And I hear that you are with child! I am sure that your first born will be just wonderful. I will be sure to visit when I'm not busy with work."

zntz13.png

Meanwhile, Queen Iwalani asks Ailani to follow her and they go to a more secluded part of the tribe grounds. "What is it that you ask of me, Queen Creator?" Ailani questions.

"Creator Ailani, I fear that there are people who are after my life," Iwalani explains, "I have tried my hardest to be a good Queen Creator, but there are still those who do not want Tribe Liu to rule forever. If anything should happen to me, my daughter, Kala, may be in danger too. I ask that she be taken to your tribe grounds and for you to raise her as your own until she is of an age where she can take care of herself and can inherit the throne. I will tell everyone else that she is there so she can learn about other tribes. You and I shall be the only ones to know the truth."

"It would be an honour to look after Princess Kala, but if I may ask, why did you choose Tribe Matis? The Royal tribe is much closer to Tribe Breen and Tribe Cano." Ailani inquires.

"For all I know, either of them could be after the throne," Iwalani answers, "I need the trust of a smaller tribe that is less known by the people."

"Of course, Queen Creator. I will gladly fulfill your request."

"Thank you, Creator Ailani. I will have someone send her to you in the morning."

qxs36x.png

Once Ailani, Luana and Lahela are home, Ailani knows that she must deal with Makaio now that Lahela is pregnant. She summons him to the dining room and speaks to him. "As you know, different tribes deal with their slaves in different ways. Some have them killed, some send them to serve at the Great Temple, others simply send them to the Village of the Slaves. Now, in the short time you have been here, you have served me well. I have heard terrible things of the Great Temple, so you shall not go there. And I believe that it is not yet time for you to meet the Maker, so I have decided to send you to the Village of the Slaves, where you may be chosen to serve for another tribe. Who knows, you may become a Master Slave someday."

"Thank you for showing me mercy, Creator," Makaio responds, "I have enjoyed my time serving this tribe."

12197ah.png

After this, Ailani summons Kahale. "As you know, Makaio will be leaving soon, and Kapuni will be a breeding slave. Therefore, I have decided to give you the title of Master Slave."

"I am honoured, Creator. I won't let you down." Kahale answers. He is glad that he will be able to spend his life serving the tribe, as Ailani has treated him well.

wrfext.png

It has been a long and busy day for Ailani, and she goes to bed as soon as night falls. Although a lot has happened today, she only has one person on her mind, and she knows what she will do when the next day comes.

2znoi8i.png
    dwpee.png
    edited July 2015
    Phu so glad he didn't need to die :) very cool chapter bringing in the queen and stuff
    Post edited by Julyvee94 on
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    I'm happy that your creator decided to be merciful. :) Sounds like there can be fight for the crown in some point.
    edited July 2015
    The following morning, Kala arrives. She looks around the tribe grounds curiously.

121wg8l.png

"Creator Ailani, how long must I stay here?" Kala questions, "This place is a lot smaller than the castle, and I miss Mother."

"Don't worry, Princess. You are simply here to learn the ways of other tribes. A good Creator Queen must know of the land that she rules, and you will have that responsibility someday. You will be home before you know it, I promise." Ailani answers. She doesn't want to lie, but she doesn't know what else to say.

2qta2qp.png

Once Kala has settled in, Ailani summons Kapuni to the breeding chamber. "Kapuni, you are the most handsome slave I have ever laid my eyes upon. You must sire my Creator Heiress."

htie5w.png

"It would be an honor, Creator." Kapuni replies.

15q9bp4.png

The two of them move to the bed, and Ailani knows she has chosen the right slave to breed with her.

waghsw.jpg

Ailani then confirms that she is indeed with child, and the thought of finally having a Creator Heiress excites her.

502qhj.jpg

Meanwhile, Lahela's bump is gradually getting bigger. She is looking forward to having her first child, but she is also getting nervous. What if she gives birth to a son? She doesn't know what to do.

35cr8ux.png

Lahela and Ailani discuss what their children may be like. "I'm sure that they will grow up to be close friends." Ailani comments.

"I agree, Creator. I hope that my daughter will have the honor of serving your Creator Heiress as Champion someday." Lahela responds.

1ht8xz.png

As Lahela goes outside, she suddenly feels a great amount of pain. The baby is coming!

71tt3m.png

She quickly goes inside and prepares to give birth. She gives a final prayer to the Maker that she is blessed with a daughter.

5048ir.png

Lahela finally gives birth, and it's a girl. News soon spreads around the tribe that Lahela has had a daughter who she decides to name Wikolia. It seems that her prayers have been answered.

i35aon.png
    Post edited by Megurun on
    dwpee.png
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Now all we need is for Ailani to have a girl as well!
    Nice that the first child in the tribe is a girl :) looking forward to see if we get a creator heiress next
    Really hoping for an heiress, too :) nice chapter

Whenever one of the Amazon women gives birth (especially when it's the Creator) I get soooo nervous! I have a few more ideas for the story and if Ailani's first child is a girl it should speed it up a bit :smile:
    dwpee.png
    > @Megurun said:
    > JulyaVee wrote: »
    >
    > Really hoping for an heiress, too :) nice chapter
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Whenever one of the Amazon women gives birth (especially when it's the Creator) I get soooo nervous! I have a few more ideas for the story and if Ailani's first child is a girl it should speed it up a bit :smile:

I am always nervous for the simmers in the stories too :) I am usually almost biting my finger nails when I read about a birth in an Amazon story :)
    @S3qu3nce This is so true! Especially because it something you really can't influence. You will have to take what you get.