Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Delights Bakery

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello :D

Here is my first community lot with the Sims 4 :D

Delight Bakery & Cafe

Download Link

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/50C9FDDB57DC11E58FC4496604DFD993?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=MichaelUKingdon&max=50&maxis=false

Introducing Delights bakery already set and ready to open with delightful cakes and breads and savory dishes complete in a modern cafe. Space for a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment above the shop for anybody wishing to move up their after running the business during the day.

07-07-15_7-51nbspPM_zpsibai763e.png

07-07-15_7-51nbspPM-2_zps4am68dqc.png

interiors

069b59d9-68c2-485e-9fe2-d16e0f18fd46_zpsryslodpe.png

07-08-15_12-01nbspAM-2_zpsi3yzgkn7.png

07-08-15_12-02nbspAM_zpsm0zldvob.png

07-08-15_12-01nbspAM_zpsqpinp9aq.png

07-07-15_11-59nbspPM_zpsxlz8bx8z.png

07-07-15_11-57nbspPM_zpsbkwq1he3.png

07-07-15_11-51nbspPM_zps4njieozy.png

07-07-15_11-46nbspPM_zpsalvmcclk.png

07-07-15_11-58nbspPM_zpskiinvnvj.png

07-08-15_12-00nbspAM_zpsqylwuwdv.png

07-07-15_11-56nbspPM_zpsblpuy4kq.png

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Post edited by marcel21 on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Screenshots Page

• Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    I would totally download that off the gallery. Did you upload it?
  • Options
    Andiratyme wrote: »
    I would totally download that off the gallery. Did you upload it?

Happy to hear! No not yet! this is a progress thread I set up with updates of the build with screenshots as i build and complete areas of a build!

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your WIP bakery and cafe is looking very nice! :) Very nice design of the building. The awnings look nice on the front of the building, and the cake signs are nice for sims to see when coming to the shop. Very nice layout of the interior of the store! The red and blue colour scheme of the intertior looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the glass display cases in the middle of the store in a U style shape and have coffe making counters either sides of the two cases that are together. Very nice light filled cup cake machine and stoves area! . Sims will enjoy cooking up baked items to be sold there, whilst sunshine is coming through the windows. It looks nice how you have placed stoves back to back, with counters either sides of them. Very nice tables and chairs dining areas! It looks nice how you have placed the seating and tables. Sims will enjoy sitting there eating the food that they have bought at the store. The corner table nooks look nice. The cupcake signs are nice touches on the walls. It is great that you have study desk table nooks there for sims to enjoy sitting in the store using the computer. It looks nice how you have placed the glass display cases on the side of the wall, and have display shelves racks too.
    Sims will enjoy buying baked goods at your store! :) I hope that your continued work on your build goes well.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your WIP looks promising! Love the colours and the interiors! Looking forward to more! :D
  • Options
    cowny7cowny7 Posts: 23 New Member
    Your lot is so amazing i want it
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your WIP bakery and cafe is looking very nice! :) Very nice design of the building. The awnings look nice on the front of the building, and the cake signs are nice for sims to see when coming to the shop. Very nice layout of the interior of the store! The red and blue colour scheme of the intertior looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the glass display cases in the middle of the store in a U style shape and have coffe making counters either sides of the two cases that are together. Very nice light filled cup cake machine and stoves area! . Sims will enjoy cooking up baked items to be sold there, whilst sunshine is coming through the windows. It looks nice how you have placed stoves back to back, with counters either sides of them. Very nice tables and chairs dining areas! It looks nice how you have placed the seating and tables. Sims will enjoy sitting there eating the food that they have bought at the store. The corner table nooks look nice. The cupcake signs are nice touches on the walls. It is great that you have study desk table nooks there for sims to enjoy sitting in the store using the computer. It looks nice how you have placed the glass display cases on the side of the wall, and have display shelves racks too.
    Sims will enjoy buying baked goods at your store! :) I hope that your continued work on your build goes well.

Thank you sweetie :) it's not fully my own idea but I liked the shape of the front and the shop layout of somebody elses idea and added my own shape to the back and sides to make better for me but with some landscaping and a completed deck should improve how it looks now!

I still have a lot to do with the interiors but happy to hear its staring off well!

• Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Your WIP looks promising! Love the colours and the interiors! Looking forward to more! :D

Thank you sweetie I hope so :D I appreciate the positive feedback so far!

• Options
    cowny7 wrote: »
    Your lot is so amazing i want it

That's very kind and great to hear this early in the build, Thank you and I appreciate it :D

• Options
    edited June 2015
    This lot will be updated and completed on Wednesday!

• Options
    I will look forward to seeing the finished build :)

I did have to rebuild this :/ but almost finished the apartment, and the cafe is ready B) but lighting issues are making the screenshots terrible and trying to fix them! but its odd even in those space shots above, i have put so much lighting into those areas but still I have dark spaces :o

• Options
    I am sorry to hear that you had to rebuild the cafe again. I have posted about the interior and some of the exterior before. It looks very nice how you have set up the outdoors tables and chairs on the patio for sims to enjoy sitting at and dining outside in the sunshine! The red and white colour scheme looks very nice. The plants are nice touches on top of the tables, and the planter boxes on the walls add to the nice look of the area. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking from the buffet table and fountain there. The patterned floor rugs add very nice looks to the patio. It is great that you have a bar counter there as well, for sims to enjoy having a drink from. It looks very nice how you have done the fenced trees features!
    The build is very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    updating

interiors

069b59d9-68c2-485e-9fe2-d16e0f18fd46_zpsryslodpe.png

07-08-15_12-01nbspAM-2_zpsi3yzgkn7.png

07-08-15_12-02nbspAM_zpsm0zldvob.png

07-08-15_12-01nbspAM_zpsqpinp9aq.png

07-07-15_11-59nbspPM_zpsxlz8bx8z.png

07-07-15_11-57nbspPM_zpsbkwq1he3.png

07-07-15_11-51nbspPM_zps4njieozy.png

07-07-15_11-46nbspPM_zpsalvmcclk.png

07-07-15_11-58nbspPM_zpskiinvnvj.png

07-08-15_12-00nbspAM_zpsqylwuwdv.png

07-07-15_11-56nbspPM_zpsblpuy4kq.png

• Options
    edited July 2015
    I am sorry to hear that you had to rebuild the cafe again. I have posted about the interior and some of the exterior before. It looks very nice how you have set up the outdoors tables and chairs on the patio for sims to enjoy sitting at and dining outside in the sunshine! The red and white colour scheme looks very nice. The plants are nice touches on top of the tables, and the planter boxes on the walls add to the nice look of the area. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking from the buffet table and fountain there. The patterned floor rugs add very nice looks to the patio. It is great that you have a bar counter there as well, for sims to enjoy having a drink from. It looks very nice how you have done the fenced trees features!
    The build is very nice! :)

Thank you rose :D I am very happy to hear this!
    Post edited by marcel21 on

• Options
    The interior of the bakery and cafe is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have placed the glass display cases! The cakes and food items look nice how you have placed them on top of the cases. It is nice that you have the banquet table and fountain in the build for sims to enjoy eating food and having drinks from. The cake and food signs and pictures on the walls look very nice! They look very nice how you have placed them on the walls. The lights look nice how you have placed them between the cake pictures! Very nice alcove area where the fridges are! It looks nice how you have placed the bookshelves beside the fridges. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer, reading a book from the bookshelf and eating some food! The plants are nice touches on the tables. Very nice bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The drinks shelves cabinets look great there. The patterned floor rugs in the build add to the nice look of the store.
    The store is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Great looking interiors! I love your colour palette! Works really well! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Thank you rose and yanti :)

I appreciate your feedback as always, your both very kind and always help me in deciding

I'm going to improve the exterior front landscaping to add some better plants and a change in trees as well as some stuff for the apartment from perfect pattio and the new game pack but should have this rebuild complete in a few days time!

• Options
    I hope that your changes that you make in the landscaping and your addition of the items from Perfect Patio go well.
    It is great that you are planning to also use items from the upcoming game pack for your build.
    I will look forward to seeing the finished build :)
  • Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    Very detailed, great job:)
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    MiriellyMirielly Posts: 31 Member
    this is absolutely beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I really love :) thank you Michael ...
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I am very sorry :/

I lost a later version of this lot sadly :'( but luckily i found another version before i completed the apartment of the completed shop, so uploaded this at least in the end :)

The shop is ready to open and of course you can create a flat above if you like with 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms ;)

I am going to furnish the rooms in the flat above it again and upload them as rooms, but will tag them to this thread when and as i complete them!

• Options
    Thank you so much for the kind comments about my first community lot here :D

I appreciate so much B)

• Options
    It is great that you have uploaded your Delights Bakery :) I am sorry that you lost the later version that contained the furnished apartment. I hope that your furnishing of the apartment rooms goes well.
  • Options
    Have to check that out in the gallery. Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't already. :)