Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• BgBn7510BgBn7510 Posts: 100 Member
    It looks like he has feelings for Ruby.
    My Sims Stories
    Origin ID: Lindz200611
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    BgBn7510 wrote: »
    It looks like he has feelings for Ruby.

He definitely seems to get on with her better than any living sims :D
  • RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Rivie wrote: »
    Yay! It's not who I thought it was but awesome chapter :smile:

@Rivie Thank you! Who did you think it was? Juanita? :)

Lol I thought it might have been Elder :blush:
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...

Haha aww that would have been good, I bet Elder would have a lot of advice for Isaac! I'm a bit ahead with my gameplay so Elder wasn't around yet when this happened. I can say this much though: Isaac will meet Elder.
    The new update is up - find out what's Isaac's final trait in 2.9 The Third Trait!
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited July 2015
    Woot woot! Wow, Isaac is in love with a ghost! How are his parents going to take that he can't have kids with a ghost can he Oo

Isaac: “Hey you! Did I just see you litter! Not on my watch, fattie!”

hahahahhahaha laughing so hard - again!
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    Woot woot! Wow, Isaac is in love with a ghost! How are his parents going to take that he can't have kids with a ghost can he Oo

Isaac: “Hey you! Did I just see you litter! Not on my watch, fattie!”

hahahahhahaha laughing so hard - again!

@JulyaVee Yeah no ghost babies in The Sims 4 as far as I'm aware, they only have the woohoo option. Then again they could always adopt ;)

Hehe I'm glad you enjoyed the update - I think Isaac found his calling, career-wise anyway :D

Haha aww that would have been good, I bet Elder would have a lot of advice for Isaac! I'm a bit ahead with my gameplay so Elder wasn't around yet when this happened. I can say this much though: Isaac will meet Elder.

Right, I should have thought of that. I just thought of Elder without realizing the wheresfree idea is recent.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png

Right, I should have thought of that. I just thought of Elder without realizing the wheresfree idea is recent.

Well it's my fault for being so behind on the story, it would have been awesome if Isaac got to meet Elder during his troubled teens, he probably would have talked some sense to him!
    What do you use to get screenshots with out outline of the game?
    My Sims Stories
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @BgBn7510 Press Tab while playing this will get you a great view and angles without the outline
    I loved and left a comment on your site until I can link it up here on the forms.
    My Sims Stories
    @ThePlumbob I figured out how you can change your sims lastname to the married name if you are wondering. Have the wedding in the social format or elope. When the event is over it will ask say no at the moment. Then save the game and then go to Manage household and look in the played and not played and find the sim you are looking for and then edit family or household in Cas and click on the sim in Cas and click on the name and you can change the last name of the sims that married to the sim that you want to have the last name. Then save the household or sim and then you can either move the sim though manage households or go to the family you were playing and move her in again. You have your couple with the same last name.

Have trouble with my explaintion. Then I wll show you how to once I can.
    My Sims Stories
    BgBn7510 wrote: »
    @ThePlumbob I figured out how you can change your sims lastname to the married name if you are wondering. Have the wedding in the social format or elope. When the event is over it will ask say no at the moment. Then save the game and then go to Manage household and look in the played and not played and find the sim you are looking for and then edit family or household in Cas and click on the sim in Cas and click on the name and you can change the last name of the sims that married to the sim that you want to have the last name. Then save the household or sim and then you can either move the sim though manage households or go to the family you were playing and move her in again. You have your couple with the same last name.

Have trouble with my explaintion. Then I wll show you how to once I can.

Oh cool that there's a workaround to do it in Manage Households :) I normally just use the cas.fulleditmode cheat since that means less loading, but it's good to have options :)
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I started reading this last night and I fell in love with your legacy and the way you write! I love the fact that that it is more of a story and not just narration!
  • xbecky685xxbecky685x Posts: 323 Member
    I love your legacy story and have put your park in my newcrest x
    Gallery xbecky685x
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    I started reading this last night and I fell in love with your legacy and the way you write! I love the fact that that it is more of a story and not just narration!

@Ruby10990 Thank you so much! I do enjoy developing my sims' stories rather than just getting through the generations :)
    xbecky685x wrote: »
    I love your legacy story and have put your park in my newcrest x

@xbecky685x It means so much to me that you're using the park in your game! I was very unsure how to go about building a park so it warms my heart that someone actually likes it enough to put it in their world!
    So many awesome things! Awesome chapter!! :smiley:
    The rules note. LOL
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    So many awesome things! Awesome chapter!! :smiley:
    The rules note. LOL

Glad you enjoyed it!
    Rules are made to be broken...right? :D
    Right. Also, i really like what the person that wrote the challenge and rules for Sims 4, the Disney princess one, says: that in the end it's your game and you make up the rules. Well, I'm paraphrasing but yes :smile:
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    This ruffled (?) dress looks AM-AZ-ING on flirty ghost sims. The pictures were all gorgeous and your story evolves in such an interesting way ! (I hope it's ok if i comment more on here...that's easier).
    Oh yeah,, how could I forget, that wad hilarious too about her sense of fashion :grimace:
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Right. Also, i really like what the person that wrote the challenge and rules for Sims 4, the Disney princess one, says: that in the end it's your game and you make up the rules. Well, I'm paraphrasing but yes :smile:

Ooh I love that. I think I might try the Disney legacy next... Though this one will take a while hehe!

In terms of her fashion sense I hope she's had years to rethink those choices, because I do not want to see the wacky outfit she wore to Kirk's wedding in the Bloomer house :D
    marcellala wrote: »
    This ruffled (?) dress looks AM-AZ-ING on flirty ghost sims. The pictures were all gorgeous and your story evolves in such an interesting way ! (I hope it's ok if i comment more on here...that's easier).

Thank you! Originally I was going to make her wear a long one, but since you can't really see ghosts from the knees down I changed my mind. And of course you can comment here, it's wherever you prefer really :)
    Getting better. Plus I am working hard on my Kyles gardening and I Need to know where I can find the cow plant and level to 10 and one more thing and his apspration will be complete. I have some supirse coming up for my #BuildNewcreast Challenge,
    My Sims Stories