Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How does your house look?

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Here is a little house I built for a pair of Sims in Twin Towns. It was built very quickly as I just needed somewhere to put them.

TT343.jpg
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @Karritz Such a cute home. I love it.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    11167914_10153284788486061_8248513610292494083_n%203.jpg

This is my current house that I built myself. My Sims are currently living in Twinbrook.

nice home

is it uploaded?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    cwaddell wrote: »
    @BlackSand and @Wylsey love both your houses.

Here are 2 pictures of the house my sims rent when they enroll at university.
    Screenshot-268_zpsktcwbd2s.jpg
    Screenshot-276_zpspgmbzgjy.jpg

cute house have you uploaded it?

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @Karritz Such a cute home. I love it.

Thank you. It is quite small and basic - but I found some room in the roof and added a few skill objects up there.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2015
    @Karritz I am sold,Bluewater Theme Park wins as the roller coaster for my LP <3 .I seen your picture of it in Lucky Palms by the wind turbines and had to have it.The colors and everything are exactly what I have been looking for and have searched many threads.Only thing going to change is remove the wishing well since LP has one already and add stuff from the world of wonder since it was not around when you built it.Thanks to that LP shot you put in your exchange pics it took all the guesswork out.

One quick question,does your Rainbow Gondola start with fully grown Dewflowers or do they appear later from a spawner? Am thinking about using that build of yours and was hoping it starts with full grown dewflowers.The Sims 3 store gondola build is crowded and hard to watch Sims riding with all the buildings and tight corners and your picture on the exchange sold me (the aerial photo).Going to have to see how it looks in my game theme wise, regardless want it but can only see changing out the trees to palms if it does not match since yours is fantasy based.Love the shape of your canal.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @Karritz Such a cute little house. :3
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    @Karritz I am sold,Bluewater Theme Park wins as the roller coaster for my LP <3 .I seen your picture of it in Lucky Palms by the wind turbines and had to have it.The colors and everything are exactly what I have been looking for and have searched many threads.Only thing going to change is remove the wishing well since LP has one already and add stuff from the world of wonder since it was not around when you built it.Thanks to that LP shot you put in your exchange pics it took all the guesswork out.

One quick question,does your Rainbow Gondola start with fully grown Dewflowers or do they appear later from a spawner? Am thinking about using that build of yours and was hoping it starts with full grown dewflowers.The Sims 3 store gondola build is crowded and hard to watch Sims riding with all the buildings and tight corners and your picture on the exchange sold me (the aerial photo).Going to have to see how it looks in my game theme wise, regardless want it but can only see changing out the trees to palms if it does not match since yours is fantasy based.Love the shape of your canal.

I made Bluewater Theme Park at Christmas time and it is my version of a typical Australian Christmas. Lots of water sports are involved. And Bluewater is the actual name of a place near where I grew up in Far North Queensland.

The Rainbow Gondola has those fully grown Dew Flowers. There are spawners there too and they do seem to multiply. The whole thing was about the Dew Flowers and Gondola. I didn't want bridges over the canal so had to made tunnels, and my decoraion of those tunnels made the various below ground activities occur.

Have fun.

And I agree with you about the store version of the gondola lot. It is way too busy and I think the store build itself is the cause of the problems people are having with the gondola. The gondola object and its canals seem fine in other builds.

Thank you. It seems I can build small sometimes too. It was a small lot. And I later discovered an unexpected bonus. The Sim I built it for is in the Science career. And I found out later that the science building is next door so she just has to walk to the lot next door to her home to go to work.
  • mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    By the by, there are a LOT of houses I'm seeing that I would LOVE to have in my game. If people don't mind, can there be some sort of way to make it so that these houses can be shared? Like, add a link to the post for where the house is in the gallery or online or wherever? I'm terrible at making houses in TS3, but my Sims need places to live! ;A;
    @mizuru007 I believe that some of these houses have provided a link if you wish to go back through and find them... I know that there was one house by @DillynJames where he provided a link, but it's not in the post with his house...
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Karritz wrote: »

Thank you. It seems I can build small sometimes too. It was a small lot. And I later discovered an unexpected bonus. The Sim I built it for is in the Science career. And I found out later that the science building is next door so she just has to walk to the lot next door to her home to go to work.

That's awesome!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2015
    Thanks for answering my question and am putting them in game now,installing one at a time to make sure it goes smoothly.Really excited you used full grown dewflowers.I hate the spawn time on them. :s

EDIT: Working on my Lucky Palms remake decided no Dragon Valley Sims will be in it.The Sims being oddly colored just will not fit my towns look.Was also going to go for no Supernaturals but debating that one.Fairies I can handle but do not want vampires spreading in my town and sadly Beau Merrick's family is great so am going to break it up and library just the ladies.They are such pretty premades they will fit into LP perfectly.Lilly Bo Chique is just to interesting looking and awesome to pass up and Marina and Bianca are just perfect town eye candy.
    Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Here are a few pictures of a house I built for my household. The house has 4 bedrooms: 1 master, 2 guest (which are the kids' rooms) and 1 spare in the basement. There are 3 bathrooms: 1 guest, 1 family, and 1 master.
    The house is a multiple level (split level), 2 story home with 2 car space garage. It comes with a laundry room as well.

Allow me to give you a tour of the house!
    Screenshot-8_zpsss1fd2pu.jpg?t=1436247643
    Screenshot-9_zpspurv1gug.jpg?t=1436247650
    Here, you have the front porch and the entrance foyer
    Screenshot-10_zpsdvyxvco4.jpg?t=1436247652
    Screenshot-11_zpsxl6smrdm.jpg?t=1436247652
    The living room or family room
    Living%20Room_zpsqflvwmpa.jpg
    Right here, you have the study
    Screenshot-15_zpssqwkzpzc.jpg?t=1436247650
    Towards the patio, the dining room is situated as such, with a view of the backyard.
    Screenshot-16_zps0uewir3a.jpg?t=1436247650
    To the left, the guest bathroom
    Screenshot-21_zpslwj3uhso.jpg?t=1436247652
    As well as the basement and spare room
    Screenshot-22_zpsgpo5j80k.jpg?t=1436247652
    Screenshot-23_zpsj6akxtwu.jpg?t=1436247651
    And on the right of the dining room, the kitchen
    Kitchen_zpscrztms8d.jpg
    The laundry room is located in the kitchen, in a well discrete semi-room.
    Screenshot-20_zpschjbjemi.jpg?t=1436247652
    The aerial view of the first floor will pinpoint where rooms are located.
    Screenshot-31_zpsjwarjgar.jpg?t=1436247652
    Moving on the second floor...
    The landing
    Pictures provided by the LaFleur household
    Screenshot-28_zpshk5gy5bb.jpg?t=1436247651
    Here are the children's bedrooms (child and teen)
    Bedrooms depict the sim's character
    Screenshot-24_zpsh1mhblsn.jpg?t=1436247651
    Screenshot-25_zps1w51ubgg.jpg?t=1436247651
    And the master bedroom/bathroom
    Screenshot-26_zpsslrzzb4l.jpg?t=1436247651
    Screenshot-27_zpsjs90udq5.jpg?t=1436247652
    The aerial view of the second floor will pinpoint where rooms are located
    Screenshot-30_zpszgeilphl.jpg?t=1436247652
    Now, let's take a look at the back yard!
    The backyard consists of a huge, lavish swimming pool, a Play-Chess-N-Rest lounge, as well as a gardening plot
    Backyard_zpsmo9pbere.jpg

That concludes our tour! Thank you all for viewing my home!

Note: Rooms not provided for viewing are the 2 car-space garage and the family bathroom. Garage and driveway give ample space for 4 cars and approximately 5 bikes.

Happy Simming! <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

@23kels89 Is the house up for download? If so, could you please provide a link, for some of us would love to download this house! Although, I must ask what EPs are used in the house? It seems like Late Night, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions... But I might be missing some...
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @23kels89 Hey! I do love that house. It's pretty awesome looking.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited July 2015
    anettesb wrote: »
    cwaddell wrote: »
    @BlackSand and @Wylsey love both your houses.

Here are 2 pictures of the house my sims rent when they enroll at university.
    Screenshot-268_zpsktcwbd2s.jpg
    Screenshot-276_zpspgmbzgjy.jpg

cute house have you uploaded it?

Thanks, I just uploaded the house with no furnishings here.
  • sparkietothemaxsparkietothemax Posts: 131 Member
    Aw, this makes me wish I kept my little house I made and it was my best! Oh well, it definitely makes me want to rebuild it.
    @sparkietothemax Go ahead! I'd love to see it! :3
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    I took this starter someone made and changed it up to fit into Midnight Hollow better. Argus Brown will be moving in soon.

tumblr_nrdcvwtNyu1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    tumblr_nrdcvwtNyu1ssiu0eo2_1280.png
    tumblr_nrdcvwtNyu1ssiu0eo3_1280.png
    tumblr_nrdcvwtNyu1ssiu0eo4_1280.png
    tumblr_nrdcvwtNyu1ssiu0eo5_1280.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • AbearsmenAbearsmen Posts: 54 Member
    edited July 2015
    @23kels89 That house is beautiful!
    I took this starter someone made and changed it up to fit into Midnight Hollow better. Argus Brown will be moving in soon.

tumblr_nrdcvwtNyu1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    tumblr_nrdcvwtNyu1ssiu0eo2_1280.png
    Beautiful!
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Personally, I like to "renovate" homes that are already built into the world. Sometimes building a home gets tedious, so when an image flashes in my mind - I build (this, of course, is a rare moment). By the way, I will upload my home to the Exchange as soon as I get home.

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• AbearsmenAbearsmen Posts: 54 Member
    @23kels89 Don't you hate also when you are building a home and spend hours on it, and then your game crashes...This actually happened to me the other day after spending like 7 hours building a house...I guess it's my fault for not even saving once :(.
    Abearsmen wrote: »
    @23kels89 Don't you hate also when you are building a home and spend hours on it, and then your game crashes...This actually happened to me the other day after spending like 7 hours building a house...I guess it's my fault for not even saving once :(.
    A similar thing happened to me a while back. I'd been playing from like 7 AM to Noon, and then my game crashed after I reached Gen 3 and tried to change the outfit of one of my sims. My luck for not saving. XD I always save now, though. :3