Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking For Active Simmers For In-game Gifting

I just started playing again and I know lots of my fellow simmers have moved on, so if you still play do you want to exchange in-game gifts? Please leave your name if you are interested. I will exchange with you. Send me a friend request if we are not friends. Thanks if anyone is interested.

Comments

• blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Hello! Sent you a friend request.
  • JennMarieJennMarie Posts: 74 Member
    I still play and I love in game gifting! I'm Jennifer0310 on it. I would add too right now but I'm on my phone at work.
  • xSilverxxSilverx Posts: 1 New Member
    Add me :smile: my name is same as here.
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    I sent both of you friend requests :)@JennMarie & @xSilverx
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    can add me as well
    Happy Simming!♥
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    If you want you can add me, too :) I try to max my gifts out every day (besides being fun! it's a free 3K LTW points ;) )
  • tnb494tnb494 Posts: 247 Member
    you can add me too
    I sent requests to all of you :)

• TWHughesTWHughes Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm playing catch up! I couldn't play when Sims 3 first came out and only started playing within the last week or so :smile: I'd love to have some in game friends to swap gifts with :smiley:
    I sent you a friend request :)
  • deedee828TheSimdeedee828TheSim Posts: 146 Member
    How does it work? My Sims are always wanting to "gift" things, but I've never done it.
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    Request sent. I am mostly in game on weekends, as I must fight two teen daughters for the computer... :D
  • zackmiller7zackmiller7 Posts: 9 New Member
    mine is zackmiller7 I am always gifting and taking special potion requests! :blush:

How does it work? My Sims are always wanting to "gift" things, but I've never done it.
    You click on the mailbox, it will have the option to send a gift to a friend. I hope this was what you meant.

• MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Anyone here can add me if they want. Sometimes I'm not on for a few days, but as soon as I get on I always gift back. :)
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Y'all can add me, too if you like. I typically run out of gifts fast though.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Same here-you may add me-names the same
    :) Smile!

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    You can add me as well! :)
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm in. My name is the same.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • LiliasSerasLiliasSeras Posts: 174 Member
    edited September 2020
    DELETED.
    Post edited by LiliasSeras on
  • Shiababy7Shiababy7 Posts: 100 Member
    Do you have to pay for gifting? I love the sims 3 and play it religiously but I've never got too involved with the online comm because I figured...like the store, it required real money to buy those sim bucks.

So how does this gifting work? I'm open to it and still play the game on an almost daily basis in the summer so if someone can explain this to me, I'd be down.
    @Shiababy7 it is free, you click on the mail box and it will say send gift to a friend, it is a gift your sims get in game. Not sure what expansion it came with.
  • LaurenC161993LaurenC161993 Posts: 36 Member
    If anyone wants to add me, I will accept. :) My name on there is laurenc161993
  • InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • RsandaRsanda Posts: 257 Member
    I love online features but they cause lags and crashes for me. Because of that I stopped playing online. Anyone know the solution for this?
    Not a native English speaker. Sorry for any mistakes