Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Enough is enough, OWN up EA, Ill thank you, when we get the game we deserve.

Comments

• axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    @xBob18 @yunagarnet it's literally so useless to post things like that. Not contributing to the conversation...it's just a useless comment...ESPECIALLY if it's rude and inconsiderate like that one. like, if you disagree, feel free to click the nice back button and don't let the door hit you on the way out. :)
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    axel1015 wrote: »
    Mendota wrote: »
    If you're like me you're a mad, loyal sims player. I've played this game since I was like 8 with the sims 1. I have purchased every piece of content released and loved it, I've bragged to other people about how open our devs were and how much they care about us, but then TS4 came out...ever since its release, I feel like they haven't even listened to us!! They put up polls, but in the end I feel like they choose what THEY want, they don't care about what us fans want, they don't open up about Olympus or even ACKNOWLEDGE their colossal screw ups with aspects of this game! Sure it's a beautiful game, I absolutely love it, my favorite game in the sims series by far, love seeing the Rays of sum in the windows and going through the leaves of the trees but then I realize, wow they do this to distract us from EVERYTHING else! Next time you're playing...I want you to zoom out, and follow the road with your mouse. Adjust your camera, and wait! You can see the 2d back drop and how the road goes right behind a house and glitches into the ground! I'll post pics later. It's absurd how they dismiss us fans and how they don't talk openly about game breaking things like no toddlers, open world, CAST, and story progression, all things that SHOULD have been in the game, but weren't. IMO, a sims base game should include all things its predecessor had in base game, and MORE. I know this is just a repeat of what other people are saying but COME ON if they keep getting complaints shouldn't they DO something? At least tell us, make a post about how you are or aren't working on things. APOLOGZE to the people you've disappointed and lietrally hurt with this game. I'm done with their crap, and I think the devs deserve a thank you, but won't get one until they give us that base game we loyal fans deserve. Enough is enough. This games got me worried about the sims future

The problem with what your post is that you are assuming that everyone wants what you want. I don't want Open world, casT or any story progression. I and many others are happy with the game as is. If you want all those things then continue to play Sims 3.

Actually, I never said that everyone wants what I want. First of all, I said "if you're like me" if you're not, have a nice day, second of all, I do play some sims 3, but it's a sims game and it should have all the things it's base game predecessor had, lastly, if you're happy with the sims 4...why are you reading something that's about being disappointed. I never "assumed" I was stating something I felt, and for those to agree, they can comment. I never said I spoke for everyone. Please pay attention to the first 4 words "if you're like me" I was stating my opinion, there are no "problems" with my post, it's all opinion and feedback, that's why I'm in the feedback section. Please read everything before you post something accusing me of speaking for others. thanks!! :wink:

I answered because the tone of your post suggested that we should all be disappointed. And you have just said again that a game should have all that it predecessor's had. I disagree. And if no one ever expressed the other side then that would give the devs the impression that we are all in agreement with those that think like you. You are the one who stated that we loyal fans should get the base game we want, implying again that everyone should agree with you and that the game is crap etc.... You cannot have it both ways.

I have nothing against you or anyone personally, but I hated Sims 3 and it's open world. And it is very important to me that the devs involved in Sims 4 understand that former Sims 3 players do not speak for all of us. I do not want Sims 4 turned into Sims 3 reloaded. As an example, people were moaning about Story progression and wanting it back. The devs then went and added an option that had Sims that you were playing getting jobs without your input. The story progression people were ecstatic. The rest of us were not and we had to send the message loud and clear that we did not want our Sims messed with. It took them weeks to sort it out.

This is why it is important that when someone puts up a post like yours, someone on the other side answers and says, not all of us.

yunagarnet wrote: »
    If you want all those things then continue to play Sims 3.

Why do you purposely go around to threads and try to attack/annoy people who don't like the game? It's just the same as someone who dislikes the game going in a positive thread and try to attack the fans who like it. Your post is just unnecessarily rude and unconstructive. You don't control anyone here - nor will you ever - so please stop trying to tell people what they should go play instead.

I am free to post anywhere on this site that I like. And I am not attacking anyone. You have just made personal and derogatory comments against me and I have done nothing to you or the OP. I am merely stating that not everyone is in agreement. And considering how many times certain posters have gone into all kinds of threads to spread negativity I find your attempt to cast yourself and them as a victim a bit extreme. And it is you who are trying to control and dissuade me.

edited July 2015
    If you're like me you're a mad, loyal sims player. I've played this game since I was like 8 with the sims 1. I have purchased every piece of content released and loved it, I've bragged to other people about how open our devs were and how much they care about us, but then TS4 came out...ever since its release, I feel like they haven't even listened to us!! They put up polls, but in the end I feel like they choose what THEY want, they don't care about what us fans want, they don't open up about Olympus or even ACKNOWLEDGE their colossal screw ups with aspects of this game! Sure it's a beautiful game, I absolutely love it, my favorite game in the sims series by far, love seeing the Rays of sum in the windows and going through the leaves of the trees but then I realize, wow they do this to distract us from EVERYTHING else! Next time you're playing...I want you to zoom out, and follow the road with your mouse. Adjust your camera, and wait! You can see the 2d back drop and how the road goes right behind a house and glitches into the ground! I'll post pics later. It's absurd how they dismiss us fans and how they don't talk openly about game breaking things like no toddlers, open world, CAST, and story progression, all things that SHOULD have been in the game, but weren't. IMO, a sims base game should include all things its predecessor had in base game, and MORE. I know this is just a repeat of what other people are saying but COME ON if they keep getting complaints shouldn't they DO something? At least tell us, make a post about how you are or aren't working on things. APOLOGZE to the people you've disappointed and lietrally hurt with this game. I'm done with their crap, and I think the devs deserve a thank you, but won't get one until they give us that base game we loyal fans deserve. Enough is enough. This games got me worried about the sims future

The problem with what your post is that you are assuming that everyone wants what you want. I don't want Open world, casT or any story progression. I and many others are happy with the game as is. If you want all those things then continue to play Sims 3.

Actually, I never said that everyone wants what I want. First of all, I said "if you're like me" if you're not, have a nice day, second of all, I do play some sims 3, but it's a sims game and it should have all the things it's base game predecessor had, lastly, if you're happy with the sims 4...why are you reading something that's about being disappointed. I never "assumed" I was stating something I felt, and for those to agree, they can comment. I never said I spoke for everyone. Please pay attention to the first 4 words "if you're like me" I was stating my opinion, there are no "problems" with my post, it's all opinion and feedback, that's why I'm in the feedback section. Please read everything before you post something accusing me of speaking for others. thanks!! :wink:

I answered because the tone of your post suggested that we should all be disappointed. And you have just said again that a game should have all that it predecessor's had. I disagree. And if no one ever expressed the other side then that would give the devs the impression that we are all in agreement with those that think like you. You are the one who stated that we loyal fans should get the base game we want, implying again that everyone should agree with you and that the game is crap etc.... You cannot have it both ways.

I have nothing against you or anyone personally, but I hated Sims 3 and it's open world. And it is very important to me that the devs involved in Sims 4 understand that former Sims 3 players do not speak for all of us. I do not want Sims 4 turned into Sims 3 reloaded. As an example, people were moaning about Story progression and wanting it back. The devs then went and added an option that had Sims that you were playing getting jobs without your input. The story progression people were ecstatic. The rest of us were not and we had to send the message loud and clear that we did not want our Sims messed with. It took them weeks to sort it out.

This is why it is important that when someone puts up a post like yours, someone on the other side answers and says, not all of us.

Ok, I'm going to ask you now to stop commenting on this post, kindly. It's not what this post was intended for, and this is turning into an argument very fast, here's a definition in case you don't know what the word "opinion" means.

o·pin·ion
    əˈpinyən/
    noun
    a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

When I say a game should have something its predecessor had, I'm stating how I feel and my belief. As for the tone, that's for the reader to judge, and clearly you judged it incorrectly. This is a post for those who agree, not those who don't. If you would like to share your opinion that's different from me, feel free to make another thread. Also, when you say "we loyal fans" I'm talking for once again the loyal people who AGREE with me. You don't need to go around my thread trying to prove me wrong by using my own words against me and twisting the things I say into other things and meanings. If you don't want story progression and open world, MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD ABOUT IT. Last time I'm going to say this. Please just stop. I'm getting annoyed fast, and this post is getting off topic. If you disagree please take it somewhere else. Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I'm not trying to be a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and you seem like an even tempered, nice person, but I don't like how you keep challenging what I'm saying and how you're making this go off topic. If you would like to talk about something we both agree on, then welcome! If not, seek out in another thread someday.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    If The Sims 4 Base Game were meant to have everything the past iteration of the game had and more then The Sims 4 would be the first in the series to do so, they cut out allot of content from The Sims 2 Base Game when they made The Sims 3, just like how they did with The Sims 4. It confuses me to see how people constantly complain that the devs aren't listening to the fans when every single update has added something people have been requesting, but they didn't just hash out copies of them from past iterations but added new features to them. However, I do agree that they should stop keeping secrets from us, at least for the consumers that are buying and playing The Sims 4, I want to know where the franchise is headed, currently I'm happy with it's direction as the game gets better each month, but I would like a final answer on whether features like Toddlers, Vehicles or NPCs will ever be implemented into the game, until then I'm not fully satisfied and as consumers, shouldn't we have the right to know what we're paying for?
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
    @xBob18 @yunagarnet it's literally so useless to post things like that. Not contributing to the conversation...it's just a useless comment...ESPECIALLY if it's rude and inconsiderate like that one. like, if you disagree, feel free to click the nice back button and don't let the door hit you on the way out. :)

And now who is being rude. So much of an issue for you that someone disagrees with your views.

Prink34320 wrote: »
    If The Sims 4 Base Game were meant to have everything the past iteration of the game had and more then The Sims 4 would be the first in the series to do so, they cut out allot of content from The Sims 2 Base Game when they made The Sims 3, just like how they did with The Sims 4. It confuses me to see how people constantly complain that the devs aren't listening to the fans when every single update has added something people have been requesting, but they didn't just hash out copies of them from past iterations but added new features to them. However, I do agree that they should stop keeping secrets from us, at least for the consumers that are buying and playing The Sims 4, I want to know where the franchise is headed, currently I'm happy with it's direction as the game gets better each month, but I would like a final answer on whether features like Toddlers, Vehicles or NPCs will ever be implemented into the game, until then I'm not fully satisfied and as consumers, shouldn't we have the right to know what we're paying for?

A final answer would indeed be nice.

And now who is being rude. So much of an issue for you that someone disagrees with your views.

Ummm, I'm not being rude, I'm talking about how it's annoying when people make the thread go off topic, and challenge literally everything I'm saying. That's all! I'm ending this right now! Stop commenting please unless you have something you agree with me on. This isn't for those who disagree with me. And other people have said the disagree with me on certain things, only they said it in a civil, pleasant way.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    xBob18 wrote: »
    Why does TS4 even have a feedback section if they DONT TAKE IT!?
    Feedback is the fancy name for junkyard (where all negative TS4 threads are thrown to die).

So true and where the forum rules don't apply to people who flame bait those who are dissatisfied with the game

[/quote]

Ok, I'm going to ask you now to stop commenting on this post, kindly. It's not what this post was intended for, and this is turning into an argument very fast, here's a definition in case you don't know what the word "opinion" means.

o·pin·ion
    əˈpinyən/
    noun
    a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

When I say a game should have something its predecessor had, I'm stating how I feel and my belief. As for the tone, that's for the reader to judge, and clearly you judged it incorrectly. This is a post for those who agree, not those who don't. If you would like to share your opinion that's different from me, feel free to make another thread. Also, when you say "we loyal fans" I'm talking for once again the loyal people who AGREE with me. You don't need to go around my thread trying to prove me wrong by using my own words against me and twisting the things I say into other things and meanings. If you don't want story progression and open world, MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD ABOUT IT. Last time I'm going to say this. Please just stop. I'm getting annoyed fast, and this post is getting off topic. If you disagree please take it somewhere else. Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)[/quote]

I'm sorry, but there is nothing in the rules that says that I cannot post a disagreement. You cannot create a thread and then try and tell others that they cannot post in it. This is a public forum. My answer was on topic, it just didn't agree with you. Well as much as it could be on topic because in point of fact, your post was more of a rant than feedback.

o·pin·ion
    əˈpinyən/
    noun

When I say a game should have something its predecessor had, I'm stating how I feel and my belief. As for the tone, that's for the reader to judge, and clearly you judged it incorrectly. This is a post for those who agree, not those who don't. If you would like to share your opinion that's different from me, feel free to make another thread. Also, when you say "we loyal fans" I'm talking for once again the loyal people who AGREE with me. You don't need to go around my thread trying to prove me wrong by using my own words against me and twisting the things I say into other things and meanings. If you don't want story progression and open world, MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD ABOUT IT. Last time I'm going to say this. Please just stop. I'm getting annoyed fast, and this post is getting off topic. If you disagree please take it somewhere else. Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)[/quote]

I'm sorry, but there is nothing in the rules that says that I cannot post a disagreement. You cannot create a thread and then try and tell others that they cannot post in it. This is a public forum. My answer was on topic, it just didn't agree with you. Well as much as it could be on topic because in point of fact, your post was more of a rant than feedback.

[/quote]

It wasn't a rant, actually this was posted on general discussion and was moved to feedback...I didn't say you couldn't post on it, I actually kindly invited you to join the conversation with things you agree on, like i said I didn't make this for those who disagree with me...and you're going off topic by challenging what I'm saying and how you keep posting here saying you disagree well guess what? I know you disagree, end of story. who else did I try to stop commenting? Nobody. Other people posted here with things they disagree on, but they said it in a light hearted kind way, you went right out trying to prove me wrong and saying my beliefs and opinions were wrong. Please leave me alone or kindly join in on the conversation. Here's a piece of topic: toddlers...you didn't disagree with me on that, how do you feel towards their absence?

o·pin·ion
    əˈpinyən/
    noun

When I say a game should have something its predecessor had, I'm stating how I feel and my belief. As for the tone, that's for the reader to judge, and clearly you judged it incorrectly. This is a post for those who agree, not those who don't. If you would like to share your opinion that's different from me, feel free to make another thread. Also, when you say "we loyal fans" I'm talking for once again the loyal people who AGREE with me. You don't need to go around my thread trying to prove me wrong by using my own words against me and twisting the things I say into other things and meanings. If you don't want story progression and open world, MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD ABOUT IT. Last time I'm going to say this. Please just stop. I'm getting annoyed fast, and this post is getting off topic. If you disagree please take it somewhere else. Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

[/quote]

It wasn't a rant, actually this was posted on general discussion and was moved to feedback...I didn't say you couldn't post on it, I actually kindly invited you to join the conversation with things you agree on, like i said I didn't make this for those who disagree with me...and you're going off topic by challenging what I'm saying and how you keep posting here saying you disagree well guess what? I know you disagree, end of story. who else did I try to stop commenting? Nobody. Other people posted here with things they disagree on, but they said it in a light hearted kind way, you went right out trying to prove me wrong and saying my beliefs and opinions were wrong. Please leave me alone or kindly join in on the conversation. Here's a piece of topic: toddlers...you didn't disagree with me on that, how do you feel towards their absence? [/quote]

I am sorry that you are so upset. Try and understand that for someone like me that didn't like the Sims 3, I have been waiting for over 10 years for a new Sims game. This one may not be perfect, but it is one that I can enjoy and so it is important to me.

Yes I think that leaving the toddlers out was a mistake. I think that Maxis knows that by now at least. This is not a deal breaker for me, but I do feel for those who like to play with them. The problem now is that the amount of work that it will take to add them may not justify the cost factor for Maxis, especially since many people are saying that they won't pay for them in an expansion. It is hard for me to believe that Maxis will do all that work and add those costs for free.

o·pin·ion
    əˈpinyən/
    noun

When I say a game should have something its predecessor had, I'm stating how I feel and my belief. As for the tone, that's for the reader to judge, and clearly you judged it incorrectly. This is a post for those who agree, not those who don't. If you would like to share your opinion that's different from me, feel free to make another thread. Also, when you say "we loyal fans" I'm talking for once again the loyal people who AGREE with me. You don't need to go around my thread trying to prove me wrong by using my own words against me and twisting the things I say into other things and meanings. If you don't want story progression and open world, MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD ABOUT IT. Last time I'm going to say this. Please just stop. I'm getting annoyed fast, and this post is getting off topic. If you disagree please take it somewhere else. Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

It wasn't a rant, actually this was posted on general discussion and was moved to feedback...I didn't say you couldn't post on it, I actually kindly invited you to join the conversation with things you agree on, like i said I didn't make this for those who disagree with me...and you're going off topic by challenging what I'm saying and how you keep posting here saying you disagree well guess what? I know you disagree, end of story. who else did I try to stop commenting? Nobody. Other people posted here with things they disagree on, but they said it in a light hearted kind way, you went right out trying to prove me wrong and saying my beliefs and opinions were wrong. Please leave me alone or kindly join in on the conversation. Here's a piece of topic: toddlers...you didn't disagree with me on that, how do you feel towards their absence? [/quote]

I am sorry that you are so upset. Try and understand that for someone like me that didn't like the Sims 3, I have been waiting for over 10 years for a new Sims game. This one may not be perfect, but it is one that I can enjoy and so it is important to me.

Yes I think that leaving the toddlers out was a mistake. I think that Maxis knows that by now at least. This is not a deal breaker for me, but I do feel for those who like to play with them. The problem now is that the amount of work that it will take to add them may not justify the cost factor for Maxis, especially since many people are saying that they won't pay for them in an expansion. It is hard for me to believe that Maxis will do all that work and add those costs for free.

[/quote]

Thank you for stopping when I asked. I'm glad we were able to work this out, I do understand how you feel towards TS3. I absolutely HATED it when it came out, but over time it grew on me and it's a really close game to my heart because it helped me get my mind off things when life sucked, at least we can agree on something! Lol! :smiley: Toddlers are needed IMO, and I also feel like it's a far cry for them to add it all in for free...but I really do love the sims 4, I too have been waiting a long long time for this, and it's just heart breaking to me the way they treat the series and it's fans in SOME way. Know what I mean? It it's easily the best base game in the series, with the liveliness and life the sims have, the emotion and realistic body language along with the gorgeous graphics! and I like the packs that have been released, and am looking forward to Spa Day. Do you have all the packs/plan to buy them all? Would you pay for toddlers? Once again thanks for stopping the argument and I'm glad we could both be adults and settle it out. Sometimes it can really take a big person to walk away so thank you. :)
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited July 2015

Ummm, I'm not being rude, I'm talking about how it's annoying when people make the thread go off topic, and challenge literally everything I'm saying. That's all! I'm ending this right now! Stop commenting please unless you have something you agree with me on. This isn't for those who disagree with me. And other people have said the disagree with me on certain things, only they said it in a civil, pleasant way.

Heads up! This person tries to derail threads they are opposed to and get them closed. Do not take bait! Just ignore and move on. They probably report you every time you interact with them and a Guru see the thread is Off topic, argumentative and closes it. That is the pattern I am seeing with this particular person.

typo :o
    Post edited by Terrylin on
  • TeresitaTeresita Posts: 630 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »

Heads up! This person tries to derail threads they are opposed to and get them closed. Do not bait! Just ignore and move on. hey probably report you every time you interact with them and a Guru see the thread is Off topic, argumentative and closes it. That is the pattern I am seeing with this particular person.
    Exactly. Don't feed the trolls.

They usually start by asking you what the definition of a "fact" and an "opinion" is lmao
  • HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    give ea/maxis the benefit of the doubt... maybe they have no idea how awful ts4 really is? has anybody tried telling them?

[[/quote]

Thank you for stopping when I asked. I'm glad we were able to work this out, I do understand how you feel towards TS3. I absolutely HATED it when it came out, but over time it grew on me and it's a really close game to my heart because it helped me get my mind off things when life sucked, at least we can agree on something! Lol! :smiley: Toddlers are needed IMO, and I also feel like it's a far cry for them to add it all in for free...but I really do love the sims 4, I too have been waiting a long long time for this, and it's just heart breaking to me the way they treat the series and it's fans in SOME way. Know what I mean? It it's easily the best base game in the series, with the liveliness and life the sims have, the emotion and realistic body language along with the gorgeous graphics! and I like the packs that have been released, and am looking forward to Spa Day. Do you have all the packs/plan to buy them all? Would you pay for toddlers? Once again thanks for stopping the argument and I'm glad we could both be adults and settle it out. Sometimes it can really take a big person to walk away so thank you. :)[/quote]

Thank you! I would love to have toddlers and I would be happy to pay for them. I just don't say so much because again it causes misunderstandings with people who say they should have been in the base game. I agree they should have been, but that train has already left the station. I would be more than willing to pay to have them. I am buying the packs this time around just so that I can stay consistent with the Gallary houses. Some of it I don't care that much about, I too would like a family pack with kid activities.

Terrylin wrote: »

Heads up! This person tries to derail threads they are opposed to and get them closed. Do not bait! Just ignore and move on. hey probably report you every time you interact with them and a Guru see the thread is Off topic, argumentative and closes it. That is the pattern I am seeing with this particular person.

I have reported you for harassing me and trying to start trouble. This attempt to blacklist me is against all forum rules. It is one thing for you to disagree with my opinion and another for you to attempt this bullying of me.

So how much of you want an open world?? If you agree just leave a reply maybe with what you liked the most and if you disagree you can say why! :)
  • TeresitaTeresita Posts: 630 Member
    Open World Sims is a must! I don't want to get behind in this mobile gaming structure with all these loading times. I've been noticing lately that the new games being released are now having the "No loading times" advertisements. The current one doing that is Fallout 4.
  • HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    Open world. Toddlers. Better gameplay. These are everywhere on the forums, feedback and in general discussion. Still, silence. Nothing. Nada.

EA says they read the forums for suggestions and feedback, and we STILL feel unheard.

Whenever I see them remarking that they do look at our opinions on the game, I'm like, yeah.

funny-gif-Jim-Carrey-laughing.gif
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    It's been a crazy night, guys. ;)
    Astro wrote: »
    It's been a crazy night, guys. ;)

Sure has! *whipes forehead
  • nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    Icy_Lava wrote: »
    Hagfisher wrote: »
    Sims 4 is the New Coke of the Sims Series. EA should admit to that.

Diet coke.

De-caf diet coke.
  • EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited July 2015
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    SimGuruMax wrote: »
    agent_bev wrote: »
    Thank you for taking the time to humor us. I have a few questions:

Is it technically feasible to make babies real again? I use the word "real" because I cannot think of a better word to describe it right now, I just mean having babies needs be visible, allowing babies and older sims to build some kind of relationship, having babies that are not tied to the crib, etc.

Also, will it be possible for lot sizes to be bigger or are they 50x50 at the maximum because of engine limitations?

Finally, I know one of the gurus mentioned that it is not technically possible to have CASt in the game, but would it be possible to have an external tool where you could re-color and re-texture all the objects and clothing in game, and then upload it to the game?

(....)

One thing about babies I am displeased with is the fact that your Sims put them back down in-between actions. We have tech to solve this problem and somehow it just didn't end up happening. I would very much hope that we address that problem in the not-too-distant-future.

Why aren't they fixing it then? When is that near future if you have the tech? This would improve babies a lot in my point of view, it would make them more blivable.
    they fix was turn babies in objects.

that is how maxis fixe things, remove the too much difficult and expensive and making cheaps fixes, cuz they tech is "too limited" cuz make beard is very complex(wtb true professionals in game dev).
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif