Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lay1010 Thanks you

Comments

• lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    @23kels89 thank you so much for the gift! I am so close now to finishing the set it is not even funny!
    @emccausland Thank you for the gift!
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    lay1010 wrote: »
    @23kels89 thank you so much for the gift! I am so close now to finishing the set it is not even funny!
    @emccausland Thank you for the gift!
    Anytime. What else was in the set? Perhaps my points could help complete your set list.

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

edited July 2015
    @23kels89 I am currently working on Luxe Loungewear I am 55% done! It is at 135sp left so I think I will only need 1 or 2 more items!! I think finishing it will allow me to get another set with it or at least close to it. There is the high bun on my wish list that is 105 sp I think that should finish the set for me.
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    @23kels89 Thank you so much for the gifts! I also love that hair! I am so excited to uses it. The hair for the set should have finished it but for some reason it did not. It is down to 50 sp now so I am working on getting some free sp.
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    @Me1620 Thank you so much for the gift! you know what they say curiosity killed the cat but in this case I do not think it applies! o:)
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @23kels89 I am currently working on Luxe Loungewear I am 55% done! It is at 135sp left so I think I will only need 1 or 2 more items!! I think finishing it will allow me to get another set with it or at least close to it. There is the high bun on my wish list that is 105 sp I think that should finish the set for me.

they never take of the full price
    You could talk math with the people in the DD thread
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @lay1010 - Despite my curiosity, I can report that I am still alive and well.
    anettesb wrote: »
    I am not sure if you already know this. Please forgive me if you do ....

After you purchase your first item, the other items will lower your CYS by 90% of the item's regular price. If you need assistance with figuring out CYS, check out this post in one of the past DD rotation threads. The Welcome tab of the DD spreadsheet also has links to Elianahere's and APott's CYS calculators.

While Luxe Loungewear is not on the DD list, Indulgent Living is on the list. Both sets are included in Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear. So, if you own Indulgent Living, check out Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear your CYS to complete this set may be lower than your CYS to complete Luxe Loungewear. (The Sets on the DD tab of the DD spreadsheet provides a list of all sets that are on the DD list and a list of sets not on the list. This list also indicates which sets the set may be a part of. )
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @Me1620
    thats the expertis I was talking about could help
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @anettesb - t1835.gif
    I am passing along what I learned from the DD thread about CYS
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @Me1620
    but you learnt it and can pas it on = you are an expert
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @lay1010 - Despite my curiosity, I can report that I am still alive and well.
    anettesb wrote: »
    I am not sure if you already know this. Please forgive me if you do ....

After you purchase your first item, the other items will lower your CYS by 90% of the item's regular price. If you need assistance with figuring out CYS, check out this post in one of the past DD rotation threads. The Welcome tab of the DD spreadsheet also has links to Elianahere's and APott's CYS calculators.

While Luxe Loungewear is not on the DD list, Indulgent Living is on the list. Both sets are included in Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear. So, if you own Indulgent Living, check out Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear your CYS to complete this set may be lower than your CYS to complete Luxe Loungewear. (The Sets on the DD tab of the DD spreadsheet provides a list of all sets that are on the DD list and a list of sets not on the list. This list also indicates which sets the set may be a part of. )

thank you so much for sharing this! I am still learning and appreciate all knowledge people are willing to pass on!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    @WhimsicalWind I was so surprised to find you gift! I love it and am so excited to try it out!! I can not thank you enough!!!
    @EvaKouk thank you for the gift and how can I not be excited!
    @PHOEBESMOM601 Thank you for the dresses! I am so excited to uses them in game!!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    @WhimsicalWind I was so surprised to find you gift! I love it and am so excited to try it out!! I can not thank you enough!!!
    @PHOEBESMOM601 Thank you for the dresses! I am so excited to uses them in game!!

No problem. I'm not doing big gifts yet because the challenge just started and I'd like to make sure I can gift everyone. Depending on how many people get involved there could be bigger ones later.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright

No problem. I'm not doing big gifts yet because the challenge just started and I'd like to make sure I can gift everyone. Depending on how many people get involved there could be bigger ones later.
    Cool i am always happy to get gifted! I am looking into other stuff I can create for you

My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    Thank you to @mustangmama for the wedding stuff I am so excited to use it!! I love weddings!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • mustangmamamustangmama Posts: 312 Member
    You're very welcome! Enjoy!
    @scillakees It is a happy day and you just made it so much better!!! thank you for the dresses!!!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    @charlotteprice Thank you so much for the gifts!! I love them and am so excited to use them in game!
    @PHOEBESMOM601 Thank you for the gift I hope you enjoy him!!!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You're very welcome!

*hugs*
    Sorry it took so long to get these thanks out I was on holidays!:)
    @scillakees Every day seems to be a happy day with you around! thank you so much for the Grove I am so excited to go in game and try it out. I am playing this ranch game right now and have been loving it! I think this is really going to help me love it even more!
    @WaterHornet I know you said I don't have to thank you, but I really want to! thank you so much for your kindness! you would think I would be done collecting wedding stuff but apparently I just cant get enough! ;)
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    Thank you to @NagyGina @WhimsicalWind and @anettesb for the Venue I am so excited to try it out!! It actually got me March 2013 Compilation for free! It has wedding stuff in it!! I love weddings!!! :D
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    your welcome Lay, I'm happy to nominat you
    fantastic that you got a cys out of it
    @charlotteprice Once again I thank you for all the amazing gifts! I have this Ranch family right now that I am loving and I felt they needed chickens so thank you so much for helping me fulfill that need of mine! :p
    @ZeeGee966 Thank you so much for the jacket and the welcome!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    @emccausland Thank you so much for the dress! it is part of the last set I need to own all the wedding stuff I can!!! :p
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    @mothersuperior2 Thank you for the dress!
    @maria_loves_alex Thank you for the hair! I am glad it looks good!. sometimes they don't look good in game
    @pangolin22 Thank you for the child's dress. I love it!
    All of you helped me with my last wedding set I am working on! soon I will have all stuff wedding and I will be forever happy!!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here