Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Story of The Tragic Clown -Update 27-

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Ahahahahahahaha! What a brilliant update - as always! I love the way you incorporated Elder into your story, and Grim's lines were priceless. I'm crying with laughter! You're my hero!
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    *picks up laptop and hugs it tightly*

I LOVE how you wrote this! Every sentence! How AWESOME!! :)
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Haaaaaaa! I love the clown and how everything is always so dreadful to him, but Grim...I think Grim is my favorite so far! LOL
    Panda is quite hilarious too.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    This just keeps getting better and better. First the tragic clown, plus the grim reaper, and now a panda bear. Such a wonderfully eclectic cast of characters :)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    "Call me maybe?"

Oh! LOLOLOLOL! Oh, I love this! This is too amazing! Grimmy! All of this. Geez. Wow.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Have you got this on a Tumblr or Wordpress? For now, I'll just link to your Forum thread, but if you've got a blog or Tumblr, I'll change the link there.

Man. I think your post Made. My. Summer! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • plastiekzakskeplastiekzakske Posts: 253 Member
    Thank you so much everyone for your supporting feedback. I'm having a blast making it up :)
    SimLitFinal_zpsxopnjpp8.png
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Have you got this on a Tumblr or Wordpress? For now, I'll just link to your Forum thread, but if you've got a blog or Tumblr, I'll change the link there.

Man. I think your post Made. My. Summer! :)

I'm glad you like my little chapter on Elder. He's a great Sim!
    I don't have a Tumblr or Wordpress. Maybe I'll make one in the future, but for now, the forum is perfect for my story. Thanks for linking me ;)

• Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    sent over by @ThePlumbob , and this is pure awesome and hilarious, I know where to go when i need a quick pick me up!
    sMggKkh.png

@Emma-LeeXOXO : Thanks for stopping by! I had a look on your Disney Legacy. I'll read it later this evening. The concept reminds me a bit of Marie-Margaret Blanche from Once Upon A Time :)
  • Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    @Emma-LeeXOXO : Thanks for stopping by! I had a look on your Disney Legacy. I'll read it later this evening. The concept reminds me a bit of Marie-Margaret Blanche from Once Upon A Time :)

Yessss! I love Once Upon A Time!!
    sMggKkh.png

• DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    I love how spontaneous this all is! Now I know what I'll be reading when I need a laugh. :)
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
    edited July 2015
    I love how spontaneous this all is! Now I know what I'll be reading when I need a laugh. :)

Marty--do you know who Elder Wolff is? He's my SimSelf's husband! LOL! And it's their child who's disappeared that they're looking for! LOL!

• DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    @CathyTea I kind of managed to connect the dots. Didn't knew he was your "husband" though. Lol
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
    @CathyTea I kind of managed to connect the dots. Didn't knew he was your "husband" though. Lol

Yup. And we had a kid together, the awesome Freezer Bunny Wolff Tea! My SimSelf wore her animal hat to the wedding. LOL! (Her choice, not mine!)

• FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    This story is amusing. I have a child-hating bad-cop clown girl sim I should introduce you to. ;)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Yup. And we had a kid together, the awesome Freezer Bunny Wolff Tea! My SimSelf wore her animal hat to the wedding. LOL! (Her choice, not mine!)

Haha how awesome!
  • ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    @plastiekzakske Great story. I laughed every minute! Grim being gay is funny and Mr. Clean!
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    Wanna see ol' Grimmy in an action with his scythe though >:)

<3<3<3 the update! BTW (of course you knew that already) ;)

And Grim buddy don't get your hopes up, try washing a car and do a "killer" pose next time see if that helps . . . . :D
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
    edited July 2015
    @FloorRaisin A Cop Clown :smiley: Maybe Tragic Clown needs a date somewhere in the future. Is she in the gallery?
    @ilovebunys65 I'm starting to like Grim more and more too. I'm considering a side story on him :) But first finish Tragic Clown's background story.
    Wanna see ol' Grimmy in an action with his scythe though >:)

<3<3<3 the update! BTW (of course you knew that already) ;)

And Grim buddy don't get your hopes up, try washing a car and do a "killer" pose next time see if that helps . . . . :D
    Well, Grim needs to do his job. despite all the sassiness, souls still need to be reaped. You'll see him in action later on ;)
    Imagine having a bikini carwash in The Sims. How's that for an EP! BTW, your signature GIF is super :)
    Naww thank you :blush:

coming from you, it is an honor

*grabs marshmallow creature and puts it on a stick*

Smores? o:)
    EfTVMcj.jpg
  • moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member
    Naww thank you :blush:

coming from you, it is an honor

*grabs marshmallow creature and puts it on a stick*

Smores? o:)
    Do you want, s'more smores? *badumtsss*
    edited July 2015
    :D

Graham layer, never forget ze graham layer

*I didn't know the word c (insert R here)ackers was a bad word, ooops sorry :s
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    as English not being my primary language, I had to look up smores :smiley: The things you can do with marshmallows!
    I can come up with a few inappropriate sentences with c (insert R here)ackers ...