Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    @roseinblack69 Great job on the beginning of your tribe! I love the story! <3

Thank you very much :) I was so afraid to "copy" you in the beginning... You know how it's easy to do that even accidentally when you are impressed with someone's story and it was so hard to create my slaves style, but finally I found the way and story goes on its own way what makes me very glad :) I'm really happy I can share all what I do and write with others :)
    I'd like to ask you or it would be better if I'd say that I need your advice. How many kids would be better to have in one amazon tribe generation? Now I have 2... I started use full house mod as I was worried I'll need more space for all amazons, their kids and slaves.

It;s up to you, but I stop if I have a girl because it's hard to keep up with everyone and you don't want a full village of people who are related to one another. You use that mod? Does it mess with your game? I was thinking about using it if it's stable!

Yes, I also thought it's the best if creator has one child if it's a girl and it's enough to have one child to other amazons too...
    As I told JulyaVee this mod works well in my game, I didn't have any issues yet. Just keep in your mind that you'll can not use household manager when you'll have more than 9 sims. I have 7 at this moment - 2 kids, 3 amazons and 2 slaves. I also use this mod:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=537466

It works good with full house mod and it also doesn't cause any troubles in game. I think both mods are very useful for amazon tribe challenge. It's just bad that you can't use household manager when you'll have more than 8-9 sims :/
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @roseinblack69 Thank you! I'm not that far yet, maybe I will try the mod when my amazons have more kids.

@pammiechick Aaaaah, now that makes a lote more sense ^^ Thanks for clearing that up. Btw, do you use ingame screenshots (press c) or do you use Windows for Screenshots.
  • yellowfish85yellowfish85 Posts: 41 Member
    Registered just so I could leave you a comment!

I have been following your story since it was featured on facebook. I hadn't played for a couple of months as life was too hectic but you've encouraged me to get back into the game. Didn't even realise this forum existed, sad huh!

Looking forward to the next installment <3
    I don't know what I love more.. Star Wars or Sims?
    Abi x
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    @roseinblack69 Thank you! I'm not that far yet, maybe I will try the mod when my amazons have more kids.

@pammiechick Aaaaah, now that makes a lote more sense ^^ Thanks for clearing that up. Btw, do you use ingame screenshots (press c) or do you use Windows for Screenshots.

I use lightshot and I press Tab to get great angles. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2015

I use screenshots. I've never tried to use any software. Is that better than using camera in game?

@JulyaVee I think it can happen very soon when your amazons will get more kids :)

I use screenshots. I've never tried to use any software. Is that better than using camera in game?

@JulyaVee I think it can happen very soon when your amazons will get more kids :)

I think so because you can get great closeups and put the square anywhere you want. In screenshots, you have to use the whole thing.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I use GIMP to crop the screenshots afterwards. But I guess your method is much more comfortable
    edited July 2015
    Early the following day, Mano performs his morning exercises, but he feels weak and sick like he has a fever. “What is wrong with me?” he wonders. Images from two nights before flash through him. A sudden light then darkness then he could have sworn he saw Lag looming over him with a wicked grin spreading over her face. But he thought it was all a dream for he found himself in bed, wet through from sweat.

Screenshot_507_1.jpg

Stomach gurgling, he decides to make breakfast for everyone as usual to calm his troubling thoughts, but instead of bacon and eggs or a spinach frittata, he chops up sausages and beans--a huge craving tugging at him.

“My!” Lakeki says from the table, “Have you put on some weight, Mano? You look like an elder who has been at the barrel of ale for too long.”

Screenshot_509_1.jpg

Sorrowful thoughts fill Mano’s head as his eyes twinge with tears. Overcome by a strange emotion, he says defensively, “I’m working out as much as possible. I don’t know why my body is changing suddenly.”

Lakeki eyes the fat laden sausage. “Go easy on that, my friend.” He plops one of the juicy sausages in his mouth “If you need me, I’ll be in the garden, tending it. Maybe you should eat salads from now on, eh?”

But Mano doesn’t want a salad. As he slurps down a bowl of sausage stew, Kiva sits next to him, concern etching along her features. “How are you feeling, Mano?”

“Terrible. My arms have withered to nothing, I lift weights like I did when I was a child, I cry for no reason all the time, and I can’t stop eating fattening food. Something is horribly wrong with me!”

Screenshot_511_1.jpg

Kiva touches Mano’s arm. “Dear Maker, I can’t believe she did it. Mano, it is as I’ve feared all along. Lag has placed her child within you. You will give birth to hers and your child.”

“You mean...” Mano trails off. He can’t bring himself to say the words.

Screenshot_513_1.jpg

“Yes, dear Mano. You are pregnant.”

Mano cries uncontrollably over his bowl of food.

Screenshot_514_1.jpg

Hating himself for acting like a weak ninny, he scrapes his chair back and runs to the bathroom to take a shower. Maybe the hot water will make him feel better. But as he enters, a harsh, sharp pain grips his insides and he sees an unusual glow emanating from his stomach. “Ahhh!” he cries. “What is happening?”

Screenshot_517_1.jpg

He notices his stomach is even larger than before. This alien child is growing at an alarming rate. Heart pounding, he races to the garden.

Screenshot_508_1.jpg

If he is to birth a child, he will make sure the Maker shines his face upon him. There in the middle of the garden is the holy bush full of ripe red berries—the fruit of the womanly womb.

Screenshot_522_1.jpg

But before he can eat, another sharp pain rakes his body, shaking him to his core.

Screenshot_521_1.jpg

He hopes he’s not too late to eat the holy fruit. If only he could think of some way to seek revenge on Lag for doing this to him. Giving her a daughter was not revenge, but he would not see his son suffer the shame he is suffering now with Sixamians muddling the Amazon ways. And he had no recourse with the Amazon Council for it was made up of two Sixamians and a woman who would not listen to his woes.

Nibbling on the juicy fruit, a plan forms in his head.

Screenshot_524_1.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    Ahhhhh things are getting intense!!!! Poor Mano! Lag is crazy! At first I was thinking Mano should me Lags mate but Kiva has changed (I think...) I hope Mano is alright!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
  • MegurunMegurun Posts: 61 Member
    I knew Mano would be pregnant! I knew it!! I feel sorry for Mano's kid, lol.

By the way, is The Sims 4 worth getting? I'm thinking of finally making the upgrade from The Sims 3. I can't afford any of the packs, so it would just be the base game. And are the expansions worth getting, too? Thanks in advance for the help. :)
    dwpee.png
    Megurun wrote: »

By the way, is The Sims 4 worth getting? I'm thinking of finally making the upgrade from The Sims 3. I can't afford any of the packs, so it would just be the base game. And are the expansions worth getting, too? Thanks in advance for the help. :)

Well, I LOVE it! I went back to Sims 3 after getting and playing Sims 4 and I couldn't hack the non emotions. These sims are lively! And fun. I love it! And all the expansions are great. GTW is the best then Outdoor Retreat. Stuff Packs are fun, too, but not necessary if you're saving money.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Getting Exciting! By the way, I would LOVE to see something like a lot and house tour so I could get a better visual of the Tribe Wahine lodgings if that can be at all possible, but if you can't do that, that would be okay as well!
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    Getting Exciting! By the way, I would LOVE to see something like a lot and house tour so I could get a better visual of the Tribe Wahine lodgings if that can be at all possible, but if you can't do that, that would be okay as well!

I can do that! (I'll try to give you a tour and post it on a slideshow link).
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    > @pammiechick said:
    > Megurun wrote: »
    >
    > I knew Mano would be pregnant! I knew it!! I feel sorry for Mano's kid, lol.
    >
    > By the way, is The Sims 4 worth getting? I'm thinking of finally making the upgrade from The Sims 3. I can't afford any of the packs, so it would just be the base game. And are the expansions worth getting, too? Thanks in advance for the help. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well, I LOVE it! I went back to Sims 3 after getting and playing Sims 4 and I couldn't hack the non emotions. These sims are lively! And fun. I love it! And all the expansions are great. GTW is the best then Outdoor Retreat. Stuff Packs are fun, too, but not necessary if you're saving money.

Agreed I only have Get To Work and am Working on getting Out Door Retreat

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    Poor Mano... I never liked this alien amazon Lag. But I hope everything will be fine with Mano and his unborn child. Waiting for the next update as always :) I love this story very much and your style <3

I also think I should try that way you use to take screenshorts :)

And about all the sims games... I love them all, but now I'm all into the sims 4 and I guess it's because sims are more alive as pammiechick said :) I have all sims games on my laptop and I'm planning to write the sims 3 story about Night Brotherhood in the nearest future... I'd like if sims in the sims 3 would have all those gestures, emotions and facial expressions :)
    edited July 2015
    Everyone share who your favorite character and least favorite character in this story is!
    Favorite Character: Buffy
    Least Favorite Character: Either Bracha or Queen Halani ( I hate their personality not but love their looks)
    Post edited by SNDGIRL on

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    I like Xorex the best so far. No offense to anyone, but I was never fond of Hawika.
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Megurun wrote: »

Personally, it's fantastic! The Sims 4 takes some getting used to, especially if you had a lot of expansions in previous games, but the sims' characters are so enriched, and I think it's totally worth it. The emotions are so endearing, and I couldn't imagine living without the multi-tasking now. It also runs a million times smoother than the Sims 3 in my experience, even with hundreds of CC packages. However, the Sims 3 had more customization at the price of reduced performance, so if you're more focused on the homes rather than sims (nothing wrong with that!), maybe stick to the Sims 3.
    TL;DR: The Sims 4 has way better sims and gameplay, but The Sims 3 has much more intense customization.
    > @XSimMimX said:
    > Megurun wrote: »
    >
    > I knew Mano would be pregnant! I knew it!! I feel sorry for Mano's kid, lol.
    >
    > By the way, is The Sims 4 worth getting? I'm thinking of finally making the upgrade from The Sims 3. I can't afford any of the packs, so it would just be the base game. And are the expansions worth getting, too? Thanks in advance for the help. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Personally, it's fantastic! The Sims 4 takes some getting used to, especially if you had a lot of expansions in previous games, but the sims' characters are so enriched, and I think it's totally worth it. The emotions are so endearing, and I couldn't imagine living without the multi-tasking now. It also runs a million times smoother than the Sims 3 in my experience, even with hundreds of CC packages. However, the Sims 3 had more customization at the price of reduced performance, so if you're more focused on the homes rather than sims (nothing wrong with that!), maybe stick to the Sims 3.
    > TL;DR: The Sims 4 has way better sims and gameplay, but The Sims 3 has much more intense customization.

Ahhh! It's you! Another Sims story writer Celebrity (fangirling) Your Amazon Story is good!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    @pammiechick where did you find the tribe outfits the one that Abra and Ekewaka Lag and the others wear?

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    How do I become a member D:

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    > @XSimMimX said:
    > I like Xorex the best so far. No offense to anyone, but I was never fond of Hawika.

Xorex is awesome! I'm looking forward to some future drama with her Yug and Leia! That's probably my favorite part Creator breeding drama I hope in honor of 4th generation when it comes hopefully pammie makes it extra special :D

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    edited July 2015
    SNDGIRL wrote: »
    > @XSimMimX said:
    > I like Xorex the best so far. No offense to anyone, but I was never fond of Hawika.

Xorex is awesome! I'm looking forward to some future drama with her Yug and Leia! That's probably my favorite part Creator breeding drama I hope in honor of 4th generation when it comes hopefully pammie makes it extra special :D

You never know what's coming NEXT! >:)

As for member status--keep commenting. When you reach around 50-75 comments and people like your posts, it will happen.

Tribe outfits are here: Tribal top: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-swimwear/title/tamour-swimsuit-tops/id/1271680/

Abra's striped suit: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/striped-bodysuit/id/1274419/

More outfits:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/sweetheart-cut-out-bodysuit/id/1276660/

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/stylish-outfit/id/1275297/

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-clothing-female/title/embellished-bodysuit/id/1271798/

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/futuristic-sequin-outfit/id/1277640/

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/gina-printed-maxi-dress/id/1265700/

Men's Master Slave earring:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-male-earrings/title/77accessories-s4-friends-exclusive(right)/id/1259704/
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2015
    It's hard to say who is my favorite character. I guess Xorex, Havika, Haipo and Hagen are my favorites. But every character is very special and interesting.
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on
  • I'SimshaI'Simsha Posts: 110 Member
    My favorites might seem very typical but they're buffy & Haipo also im very fond of Lakeki/Leaf at first i wasnt too fond of him because of who his mother is but i really like him
    Love is Love no matter what shape form or size

READ MY STORY AT:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845502/this-is-life?new=1