Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BFF's and Soulmates

My sim wants to marry her bff for her aspiration. I'm trying to make her newest boyfriend (she went through the other romance aspiration first), to be her bff and soulmate, but I can't figure out how. He needs to be her bff before they marry. their relationship bar and romance bar are both full. Please help.

Comments

• mushplomplommushplomplom Posts: 760 Member
    Since you have friendship to full the Ask to be Bestfriend will be in friendly interactions. Also they fixed that in the patch, you dont have to be BFF before you're married anymore. Or so they say :tired_face:
    I bought a GTX 1070 to play Sims 4.

• Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    My sim always has the option to become bff with her husband so no they don't have to become bff before marriage they can wait until after if you want.
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Soulmate is a hard thing to do. Don't do it unless you're hardcore in romance and would like some of the drama it opens up opportunities for as it doesn't mean maxed out friendship or romance bar. It's like a hidden thing tht is impossible to get, I got it once but it took a lot of work and I kinda stumbled upon it. I didn't max the friendship bar but if you max romance bar, tht is easy compared to getting into the hidden soulmate relationship as its like way beyond tht. I got it once with only 1/2 romance bar. Don't bother unless you're gonna use every single value it has until your romance bar is broken as it can waste a lot of time otherwise.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • ApriliseAprilise Posts: 431 Member
    They are already best friends, but i want them to be best friends forever, before they marry. But I don't know how to get them to bff's. Also can someone have more than one soulmate?
  • Yourhighness1Yourhighness1 Posts: 19 New Member
    [quote="Aprilise;13819133"]They are already best friends, but i want them to be best friends forever, before they marry. But I don't know how to get them to bff's. Also can someone have more than one soulmate?[/quote]

Yes they can have more than one soulmate at the same time. And if the friend bar is high enough you'll see an "ask to become best friends" interaction.