Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what was the ### tweet?

MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
So their was a thread about this tweet a while ago and I am now assuming this was about Spa Day so what do the ### stand for? I am not intelligent enough to find out! XD btw this may not be about Spa Day, there is no confirmation.

Comments

• MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I was thinking: I'm really excited to show off the DJ BOOTH!! ######## DANCING in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the DISCO BALLS, too!!

It works except I can't figure out what kind of dancing.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited July 2015
    elelunicy wrote: »
    It's not about Spa Day. It's almost certainly about the next EP.

Also, I'm 99% sure the first two words are DJ booth.

Here's a refrerence to DJ booth I found in game files.
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><I c="GameObject" i="object" m="objects.game_object" n="object_djbooth" s="14868"><L n="_super_affordances"/></I>

Leaked concept art of DJ booth.

boothWhite.jpg

It makes sense.

This would mean almost for sure that the next EP will not be a Generations type nor will include any toddlers. Just more party things and luxury. Maybe an Apartment life or some sort of city related pack.
    EA/Max at Gamescom this year will not announce toddlers.

edit: spelling...
    Post edited by AlbaWaterhouse on
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    MsPhy wrote: »
    I was thinking: I'm really excited to show off the DJ BOOTH!! ######## DANCING in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the DISCO BALLS, too!!

Ballroom dancing?? Although then it wouldn't make much sense if the last two words are disco balls lol.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Nightlife 3.0 hooray! Just as expected. >.<
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I think it's to do with the next EP and not Spa Day.

It's likely DJ booth. But who knows.

Maybe the last one is "dance floor".

My dream interpretation is that they can't wait to show off the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Simsa lol
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »

Nightlife is just Hot Date 2.0.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    Ooh I hope it might be something like Late Night!!
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member

Partners Dancing - if you look at the screens, it makes a bit of sense.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I don't really care.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    It could be something to with nightlife OR showtime type of theme
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited July 2015
    jaxie086 wrote: »

Ballroom dancing?? Although then it wouldn't make much sense if the last two words are disco balls lol.
    It fits and its something we have never had before! There is also ballroom dancing in the Sims Freeplay. You might be right! That would be really fun! Of course it pairs with disco balls! Isn't that the logo for dancing with the stars? Lol

Personally, I won't be disappointed if it is some sort of nightlife pack. I know family play is important to a lot of people, but I just like to make my sims have families while having a ton of other fun things to do with them. I get kind of bored with ones like Generations that are centered around family only.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Locking doors, half walls, dj booths.... which expansion would this be?
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    @catloverplayer This means late night woohoo for you and Hanna!
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member

Well well well congratulations :)
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Not that I'm complaining, but when are we going to see some actual family stuff? I want things that a family with kids would most likely do.

I do too. Really hoping that side of the play gets added to soon.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »

Thank you! Can I have a toddler now?
  • ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    Locked doors = good, half walls = good; aquariums, massages and yoga also = good.... a dj booth? Couldn't care less. I hope it's not an indication of the next expansion unless it's a "free time" expansion with crafts and group activities as well. Some people would probably appreciate a DJ career too... I don't care either way but it's certainly not a selling point to me.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Unless it brings cars back i just feel meh about this... I was hoping pets and i want toddlers back in a game pack i don't want some generation EP again. It didn't work for me in ts3
    21mbz47.jpg
  • ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    The imaginary friends really didn't work for me...

I loved canes for the elders though.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »

Thank you! Can I have a toddler now?

Lol sorry that's a mythical creature, I don't know the whereabouts or if it even exists. :p
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    It could be something to with nightlife OR showtime type of theme
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    So their was a thread about this tweet a while ago and I am now assuming this was about Spa Day so what do the ### stand for? I am not intelligent enough to find out! XD btw this may not be about Spa Day, there is no confirmation.

It could be a stuff pack..... Not necessarily an EP. I still have my fingers crossed for toddlers before the next EP
  • Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm feeling a 100% chance of something more that will help my single young adults party it up and live in luxury... because everyone knows we don't already have enough of that. If this game is missing anything it's content for single young adults. Finally with this next expansion EA will stop focusing so much on babies and children and give us something for our partiers.
    Post edited by Alysha1988 on