Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EvaKouk's Massive Thank You Thread

Comments

• EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    edited May 2015
    Lets get this thread up to date with my purchase history!

The next massive thank you goes to @Shannen ! Thank you so much for helping with my CYS! Specifically thank you for High-Low Column. This luxurious gift has also been placed in the Viva Las Vegas themed Living Room. Here is a picture, massive thank you again and have a nice day!
    Greetings x

Screenshot-32_zpsct1r9pf6.jpg

Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
    Now on a very special thank you, i have to say a massive thank you to @anettesb for the gift she sent me , specifically thank you for Playing With Trumps ! I got this gift from a contest she hosts about having a clean wishlist and it is truly amazing to get nominated but also confirm other simmers' wishlists are clean and help get them gifted! Here's a link in case you want to participate, i highly recommend it we are having great fun with this! forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/831392/i-spott-a-squeaky-clean-wish-list-nomination-game/p1

@anettesb Massive thank you again and here's a picture with your lovely gift in my game! I am obsessed with it!
    Screenshot-30_zpshzqenqdi.jpg?t=1431641023

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2015
    your welcome dear... sadly can't see the picture.... ah now I see... yes I obses with the cards too.. lol

and yes please more nominees...
    Post edited by anettesb on
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Next iiiiis @NyssaLee ! Massive thank you girl for gifting me something that wasnt even on my Wishlist! I have to admit this was a gift i didnt know i needed until i got it. Beautiful community lot and really fits with the rest of Aurora Skies! Specifically thank you for Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center ! I wont be posting a picture since everyone knows how it looks like but be sure that i am using it in my Aurora Skies game and my sim has already visited it with her newborn daughter! I will also probably be placing it in every town since it's so useful to have parents and toddlers relaxing and having fun at the same time! Huge thank you again, All the love x

My pleasure to promote your wonderful contest idea @anettesb ! Dont worry, your contest is very very popular and also very interactive and fun!
    It's okay i will be posting a link to my photobucket gallery with all the gifts when i finish listing and thanking all my friends and gifters! B)

EvaKouk wrote: »
    My pleasure to promote your wonderful contest idea @anettesb ! Dont worry, your contest is very very popular and also very interactive and fun!
    It's okay i will be posting a link to my photobucket gallery with all the gifts when i finish listing and thanking all my friends and gifters! B)

thank you, it isn't much of a contest though more a game... an yea beside the fact that I'm a pretty sure gifter it could run even if I left.... and I hope it would... (will when I'm on vacation) I do know some other people gift... and that is wonderfull

looking forward to see more pictures
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    You are most welcome <3
    Another day, another thank you.
    Massive thank you to @Aaronsims ! Your two gifts add up perfectly to my collection of decorative items! Specifically thank you for ''Sugar,Spice, and Everything Nice Wall Shelf'' and ''Four Step Stair Shelf'' ! Be sure that i will have lots of fun decorating my houses with them!
    Huge thank you again and here's a picture of how im using one of them already! Greetings x
    Screenshot-31_zpsvt6zslns.jpg

One more thank you to @mothersuperior2 for sending me even more gifts and helping me with my CYS ! Specifically thank you for Roulette Radiance Ceiling Lamp and Primpin' Player ! Everything is beautifully placed in my Viva Las Vegas themed bedroom! Also thank you for being a great friend!
    Here's a picture of your lovely gifts in-game!
    Have a great day, lots of love <3
    Screenshot-1037_zpsxbeoov2n.jpg

Last gift so far i got it yesterday and it was a pleasant surprise! Massive thank you to @jbsquared2000 ! I love items to decorate bathrooms as i consider bathrooms the most important room in a house and this was number 6 on my Wishlist so thank you very much! Specifically thank you for Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic ! Here's a picture of your gift in the bathroom i've placed it! Greetings x
    Screenshot-1046_zpsc5lkxzwd.jpg

• NyssaLeeNyssaLee Posts: 74 Member
    So glad you like it @EvaKouk! That venue has become one of my favorites. Anytime I see someone with one of the premium pieces on their wishlist, and I have enough add simpoints, boom Learning Center! Can't help myself. ;)
    edited July 2015
    It's been a long time since i've posted in this thread and so many gifts have been coming in and flooding me with joy so now that i've finished my finals it's time to get this thread up to date with my purchase history!

For a great start massive thank you to @JArch3r ! Specifically thank you for ''Sleep Loud!'' . This is a great bed for youngsters and i used throughout my heir's boyhood ! Of course many thanks again for all the gifts your family has sent me! I am facing some issues with photobucket at the moment and cant post a picture because of that but be sure i will be widely using this bed it was my top 1 for quite some time and then you gifted me it :#

Edit: I will try and post a link of my photobucket library so everyone can see all the gifts they've sent me
    Edit 2: Managed to upload the picture
    Screenshot-1202_zpslin4ffmw.jpg

Greetings :*
    Post edited by EvaKouk on

• mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @EvaKouk This is the first time I have seen your Thank You thread ..... I don't know why I didn't get the notifications. No matter, it is nice to see it now, and to read your nice messages to me. It is no hardship to gift you because I know you will make the most of the gifts, and really enjoy them. Happy Simming. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    A very special thank you to @jbsquared2000 ! Specifically thank you for ''Fit as a Fiddle Violin'' . In fact,the violin is the only instrument that fascinates me and that i would like to know how to play and i have been around the game for many months without knowing that such an item was available at the store. When i found out i put it on my wishlist hopelessly wishing that someone would do the treat and then after a few weeks boom! You gifted me it! I was so surprised and full of joy! So massive thank you for that, now at least my sims can enjoy themselves playing such an interesting instrument.

Here's a picture of one of my sims, Niall, trying to learn the basics on it!
    Screenshot-1307_zpspvbf3ikx.jpg

Lots of love to you <3

• jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    You are so welcome - I was so thrilled to be able to gift something like that, as the ads had been flowing nicely, then. I am so glad that your Sim is getting the hang of the violin, too! :) I learned to play the violin in elementary school, but sadly I don't even think I could scratch out Turkey in the Straw anymore. :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    @jbsquared2000 Oh believe me he is loving it! You are always so kind and generous and heart-warming i am glad to have people like that around in the sims community! Well Simpoints, never really got more than 15 a day for about two weeks and i managed to spend it on a set and then on a couple gifts. I have a very small amount left that i will probably use for a gift too :smile: I dont get any ads now hope the rest of you have more ''luck'' :p It's the little things that count at the end of the day like a gift from a friends that makes you smile or a bit of chatting at the forums here and at the TS3 site!

As for the violin, well at least you did play some at one point of your life, must have been thrilling. I hear it is difficult though.
    When i was at elementary they taught us how to play the flute. Funny times :D

edited July 2015
    Time to thank *drum drum drum* @anettesb for the new gifts! Specifically thank you for ''Mid-Century Modern Bedroom and Bath- Righteous Rags Hamper'', ''Soccer End Table'' and ''Spa Necessities''. Of course, these gifts come from the squeaky clean wishlist nomination game you can find here . So massive thank you Anette for hosting this great game once again and for being so nice to me always :smiley:

Spa Necessities adding a beautiful touch to my sauna station Screenshot-1348_zpsabxbnzv9.jpg

Soccer End Table looking cool used in my legacy's third heir , Tyler's bedroom (featuring ''Preserved Boxing Robe'' by @CandySims14 ,who will be detailedly thanked later on)
    Screenshot-1574_zpsca6cke4i.jpg

Massive thank you again and happy simming!

<3

your very welcome

and yes that spa set just gives that little tutch to a sauna or bathroom....

and the table is defently great in a boys room or game room

edited July 2015
    Today's thank you goes to @CandySims14 ! Massive thank you for your awesome gifts! You always give me huge gifts and im so so grateful! Specifically thank you for ''Hidden Springs'' ''Buzzer Beater Free Throw Machine'' and ''Preserved Boxing Robe''. Most of all, thank you for my giving my sims the chance to enjoy one more town! I absolutely adore the scenery in Hidden Springs because i generally like mountain-like landscapes. Also, you really didnt have to spend that many simpoints for me and all i can do is promise my sims will be having a blast with your amazing gifts!

Here's Harry having a go at the free throw machine:
    Screenshot-1416_zpspiustluc.jpg

(And you can also see the ''preserved boxing robe'' in the post above thanking Anette)

Sadly i dont have any good pics from HS yet but i absolutely love the wooden houses all over the town as well as the rural lifestyle this town provides!

Sending hugs and kisses to you :*
    Post edited by EvaKouk on

edited July 2015
    Multi-thank you post!

In this picture you can see how im using three gifts i adore from three great people:
    ''Tropical Fruit Bowl'' by @mothersuperior2
    ''Edwardian Expression Kitchen-Graceful Gelatin Taste and Style Sculpture'' by @limegreenqueen101
    ''Higher Tech Cake Plate'' by @KittyKat8103
    Screenshot-1474_zpsihyv2326.jpg

And in this one you can see four gifts again from three amazing people:
    ''Showy Shelves'' by @KittyKat8103
    ''Coastal Cabinet'' &
    ''Bayside Shelving'' by @limegreenqueen101
    ''Mid-Century Modern Bedroom and Bath- Righteous Rags Hamper'' by @anettesb
    Screenshot-1475_zpsjpfotndg.jpg

Of course everyone is getting their own personal thank you, i just really like these pictures cause they show how much i love ALL these gifts from All these lovely people <3

I love to see how you use the items.... mixing and matching
    You're very welcome, I thought you'd like tropical type stuff to go in your shark-infested Paradise! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @anettesb Thankies! I love mixing stuff up i dont really care if they actually match im just glad to have them all together!
    @mothersuperior2 That certainly fits in my IP game! Thanks for pointing out, i will now for sure put it somewhere in my small houseboat

You'll probably need a large Island villa soon! :)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png