Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Drama (Looking for Teenager)

AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
I'm going to make a rotational story using get to school mods! But I need several teens to be featured in my story!

Here's my criteria!
1. Teen and preferably with family
2. No Custom Content
3. Can use all expansion/game/stuff pack except perfect patio
4. Agree with term of service (I'll be able to use it on my story however I want it)

To upload use #highschooldrama also use the description to tell your teen's bio!

Thanks!
I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
Post edited by AkramA on

Comments

• AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited June 2015
    Main Character
    highschool%2Bdrama.jpg
    Bryana Warden
    Post edited by AkramA on
    Just in case!
    Maybe one more!
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    edited June 2015
    Ok, I can send you my ABC Challenge family. Betty is a wild teen. There's a Mom (Adeline), Dad (Spencer), Alistaire (boy- teen), Betty (girl-teen), Charlotte (child-girl), Dean (child-boy), Ebenezer (child-boy) and Fiona (Child-girl from @CathyTea 's Animal Hat Summer) After you get them you can change their ages to anything.

Will this help any?
    Post edited by RoryPlaysTheSims on
    @Rorygilmore34 Yes please! That would be awesome!
    Awesome! I'll make my morning coffee and take the pup potty then load the family. Have fun with them. Age up/down change their clothes. Anything you like. :)
    Awesome! I'll make my morning coffee and take the pup potty then load the family. Have fun with them. Age up/down change their clothes. Anything you like. :)

Thank you so much! Glad to have them!
    @AkramA Ok! :) The Gardner family is up and ready to go! :) I used the hashtag: #highschooldrama. I will type up a bio for the two teens now. If you need more teens, feel free to age up the other kids in the family! :)

• MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I'll take a look at my Sims tonight and see if I find anyone interesting to send! :smile:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hmmm... Got 3 potentials for ya.

I have a single dad with two twin daughters.

Orphaned sisters (1 teen, 1 YA).

Or a non-committal, child hating step-dad who has "vegas-hitched" an older woman who has 5 children (ranging from child - teen). And if that isn't enough, her lazy, insane younger brother is couch-surfing with them.

You can have any on of them or the lot (just need to un-cc-ify them first).
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Ok, I messaged you their bios. :) Excited to see your latest project! :)
    I'm going to post the first chapter, I think I already make a new blog, it's still private but I guess it would be ready in a week!
    Okay I've uploaded two of the families using the #highschooldrama tag.

Here's the first one, the McElroy-Pittman family:

McElroy-Pittman%20ALL_zpsssphkhgw.jpg
    McElroy-Pittman%20Adults%20amp%20Children_zpssbzfkamh.jpg
    The%20McElroy%20Teenagers_zpsc5fvgosg.jpg

I didn't want to lose the description I'd wrote for the family, so the teens bio is below.

Teen Bio:

Teagan dreams of being on stage. Of melting the faces of her adoring fans with her killer guitar riffs. She is angry about her parents divorce, furious about her mothers unexpected wedding to Trent Pittman, and all that negative energy is fuel for her songs. She's a rebellious girl, her language would shock a sailor - and she has a seat reserved in the detention room.

Alayna however is a "Water off the ducks back" kind of gal. Sure, she's upset about the divorce, and she's a bit miffed about her mothers marriage to Trent - but hey, it's all going in to her notebook, there's good comedic material in there somewhere just waiting for Alayna to work it out. She also has a seat reserved in the detention room, but usually for entirely different reasons than her sister *cough, PRANKS! cough*

I'll get the 2nd families pictures up after dinner, and expand the girls bio.

No problems if you don't use, just hopefully giving you more options to choose from =)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Here's the 2nd family:

Weller%20Family_zpsbtcle20n.jpg
    Weller%20Family%20-%20Close-ups_zpslelrehzg.jpg

Girl's Bio:

Losing a mother is always hard. Losing one as a young child is even harder. The twins have been brought up by their father, who is trying his best to give the girls a normal life. He's relocated them to another town, in a hopes for a fresh start and to remove Alexa from her toxic set of friends from her old school.

Phoenix took the loss of her mother hard, she locked herself away from the world and hit the books. She wants only one thing in her life, to map the vast expanse of the galaxy. To look back upon earth as she hurtles away at incredible speeds in her rocket-ship. To visit alien planets and find alien life-forms.

Alexa is the polar opposite of Phoenix. Oh she's smart, but she wastes her potential by cutting class, partying and hooking up with almost anyone who pays her a compliment, and sometimes those who don't. What's Alexa's dream? Wait for dad to go away on a business trip and host a killer party!

dustshaela.jpg
    @Munterbacon & @Rorygilmore34 thank you very much for uploading, I'm about to download them and put them in my story! I've read all the backstory and they're great!
    AkramA wrote: »
    @Munterbacon & @Rorygilmore34 thank you very much for uploading, I'm about to download them and put them in my story! I've read all the backstory and they're great!

@AkramA I'm so excited to see what you do. I love your work. :)
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited July 2015
    I have two teenagers in the house at the moment, but i don't know who will be heir yet, so i can't send you one :/
    marcellala wrote: »
    I have two teenagers in the house at the moment, but i don't know who will be heir yet, so i can't send you one :/

Don't worry, I think I'm going to still keep accepting teenagers as the story started, so submit whenever you want/ready
    AkramA wrote: »

@AkramA I'm so excited to see what you do. I love your work. :)

I'm very excited too! I've placed the highschool! Just need to get some more things working!
    @AkramA I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Would love to have some more teenager, so bump?
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    YOU need some teens!!! I GOT A LOT i'll re-upload my McGovern family! you're about to have some craziness thrown your way! LOL! :D
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Here's the McGoverns!!!!

arS4tSv.png?1

qBUfWI3.png
    John - a struggling single father trying to raise his sextuplets after his wife passed away 4 years ago...

AND NOW MEET THE SEXTUPLETS

IoFCuIw.png Allison- the Home-ec. geek

QFMOjIi.png Amber- the nerdy girl

3q2qDtz.png Amy- the party girl

Q1BGM1D.png Ariel- the Artist/ Artsy girl

iMm2I93.png Austin- the heartthrob/heartbreaker

HLZsyJr.png Abigail- the Popular girl
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    @Penguinwa101 Awesome, I'm going to download them when I get into my games!
    If you need more fillers, here's the 3rd family I mentioned earlier:

Cooper%20Sisters_zpspmcubqxt.jpg
    Cooper%20Sisters%20-%20Traits_zps6nf2mdve.jpg

Bio:
    There's nothing wrong with Ember's family situation. Just because she's living with her sister doesn't mean she doesn't have a loving relationship with both her parents. Her father got offered a job in Singapore, and a few months later her mother joined him. Brylee was more than happy to take in Ember.

Ember is the kind of girl that brightens up the whole room when she enters. Her cheery personality contagious to those around her. She's a little party-girl, which Brylee loves, because she adores meeting new people "A new person met today, is a new friend tomorrow. Which can only help when you eventually get out in to the workforce. It's not what you know, it's who you know" Brylee is often heard quoting.

That's it. I notice a lot of girls. Let me know if you want a group of boys, (maybe a football team and their coach or something?).

Oh, and I'll get my sim-self uploaded tomorrow sometime. Just want to get in a few more hours of skilling. And to reel in the saucy CAS Random girl he's got his eyes set on ;)
    dustshaela.jpg