Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Congratulations to @Cerrydd and @masajo, well deserved wins. Thank you @BuildnShare for the feedback on my build.
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Woo, thanks everyone! :smiley:

Sorry for the missing labels @BuildnShare, I'm sure I went through all the pictures and titled them. Maybe I forgot to hit a save button? I usually don't use Photobucket this way :D
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    @Cerrydd - your build has been showcased on the front page of our build thread! Congrats!!
    GArBA5W.jpg
    ESTABLISHED RESULTS FOR CHALLENGE #19 - DOUBLE TAKE

@Zita1966

Mirror Mirror is a very appropriate name for this symmetrical build. A wonderful modern design with lots of interesting shapes giving the build a lovely geometrical appearance. The domed centre is a great feature with your excellent use of windows and columns, standing ahead of the sides. The side walls look fantastic at an angle behind the fenced balconies and the garage doors are perfect below. Lovely choice of plants at the front which soften the clean lines of this build. Beautiful landscaped rear garden with a great choice of plants and rocks. The pool shape works well with the architectural design of the build. Great interior layout, both upstairs and down. The open plan concept provides lots of space and is designed in a wonderful way. Your choice of wall coverings are a great combination and blend together perfectly. You have really captured the modern, stylish and neat look on one side and the more comfortable, lived in and homely look on the other side, in keeping with the brief.

Suggestions: In the living area of Natalia and Matteo's home, I would have used more modern chairs to keep in line with the overall style. Not sure about the chalk boards on the wall, I think I would have gone for a wall sculpture, perhaps in silver, or a modern picture. Watch when taking the pics, the shot of the guest room is partly obscured by the glass of the dresser.

I would also like to suggest you move up to Expert level for future challenges, you have really demonstrated great use of building skills and design.

@lisa17ann

Twinsies Townhouse has a very attractive facade. The pastel colours of the exterior textures used, together with the white fencing and shuttered windows, give a lovely coastal appearance. Your choice of green planting at the front, low walls, hedging and the fountain add formality to the build. The rear pool and patio look a wonderful place to relax in private behind the high fencing and it's great you have provided activities at the side for both children and adults. The porch looks cool and shaded, perfect for a game of chess! The open plan interior layout provides space between the areas enabling the game to play well. You have really given B&P's house a lovely relaxed, comfortable and homely atmosphere with your choice of furnishings. N&M's house, on the other hand, is perfectly refined in elegant white to give the stylish, chic, neat and tidy appearance. Great idea to add basements!

Suggestions: You have a tendency to use the same wall paper in any one room. Experiment using different wall textures in a single room, you will be surprised how this can instantly add lots of interest. For example in the bathroom, maybe cover the area around the bath with tiles or wood panels and maybe use the same texture behind the washbasin.

@folala

A wonderful modern design providing lots of interest for the eye to see. The chimney stacks at the front, garages and stairs to the entrance all add to this, as do the great choice and placement of windows and the perfectly contrasting wall textures. Good to see you've kept the landscaping minimal to keep in line with the modernity of the build and I love how you've created the rear pathway to form a heart shape, very romantic! The roof over the shared pool at the rear provides shade and shelter, very creative how you've moo'd the mirrors and seats here. The shared entertainment area upstairs will be perfect for relaxing with a great view of the garden below. Both house interiors have been designed with each couple in mind. Bianca and Paolo's home is very cosy and comfortable looking whereas Natalia and Matteo's house looks modern, neat and tidy. Really impressed with the moo'd fires in each living area, they look very effective!

Suggestions: The rear view of the roof design looks a little too fussy for a modern build, I would have stuck to clean and simple straight lines. The overhead shots you have taken of the build look quite dark. Best to take these shots in the daylight so they are easier to see.

@Kaile

A lovely name for a lovely duplex, I really like how you've interpreted the two homes as land and sea, very appropriate for each couple! Great looking exterior design with a good combination of contrasting wall textures, providing a calm and restful appearance. Very good idea having two mailboxes! The rear porch looks great with the planted pots and the pool looks very refreshing. However, I feel this area is missing a few seats or benches or even maybe a patio table. Wonderful interior layout using the open plan concept downstairs which creates lots of space. Love the blues hues of Matteo and Natalia's house giving an ocean effect and the brown and green tones of Bianca and Paolo's home giving an earthy feel. I must say you have created fantastic lighting throughout, especially in the bedrooms.

I'm not sure if you wanted to enter the Sim challenge, but the links you provide both show errors so apologies but unfortunately could not be judged.

Suggestions: To avoid the roofing above the rear porch jutting out at the sides of the duplex, I would suggest you bring the roof in one section either side here. This will give a better appearance to the side elevations. Regarding the presentation, please make sure you title all your pics.

@Liziann1

Beautiful landscaping at the front of you build giving the duplex a warm and welcoming appearance as well as adding colour and interest. Great combination of exterior wall textures, all contrasting well with each other. The rear patio area looks the perfect place for a bbq and the pool looks very refreshing. Really love how you've created the hot tub, the plants look fabulous surrounding this! Great open plan concept indoors providing lots of space to move about. You've stuck to the brief giving Matteo and Natalia a nice neat and tidy modern house and created a cosy, warm and comfortable atmosphere in Paolo and Bianca's home with the soft tones of the walls and furnishings.

Sim challenge: Your two sets of twins look absolutely beautiful together and clearly enjoy each others company. They seem to be having a great time sitting and chatting by the water. Love the outfits you have chosen and great to see you have given them all their specified lifetime aspirations.

Suggestions: The walls in some of the rooms look a little bare to me. I would suggest more pics or wall decorations or even breaking the walls up by using different textures here and there.

@Hirondelle09

Wonderful architecture to your duplex providing lots of interest with the structural shape, as well as the fantastic combination of exterior wall textures, giving a very natural yet modern appearance. Great choice and placement of windows and doors and the balconies really perfect the contemporary look. The rear patio looks a very peaceful place for the couples to relax. Plenty of activities here with the chess and gardening, I really love the refreshing pool with the fountains! The open plan interior layout provides lots of space for good gameplay. You have really captured each couples tastes very well, with the clean modern style of Natalia and Matteo's house and the natural, earthy style of Bianco and Paolo's home, both furnished and decorated to reflect their natures.

Sim challenge: Great to see the twins enjoying each others company outdoors in the pool and relaxing on the patio as well as in their own homes. The clothes shown in the pics really reflect their respective styles, though it would have been good to see all the outfits.

Suggestions: The shared rear garden does look lovely but I think I would have broken it up into the different areas by using plants or hedges for example, thus creating more interest. Where the presentation is concerned we like to see an overhead shot with the roof up, showing the rooflines as well as the full site. Please also remember to title your pics.

@agusiamal

Together Forever is a wonderfully designed duplex with lots of interesting features. Your excellent choice and placement of fenestration contrast well with the exterior textures of brick and wood. The balconies add interest to the build, as do the front porches and driveways. The magnificent roof structure tops off this modern build perfectly. Landscaping is kept minimal which is very appropriate for a contemporary design. I really like how you've defined the two houses at the front using hedging for one and rocks for the other. Your rear garden looks a gorgeous place to relax with the bar, lounge seating, bbq dining and firepit. Love how you've created the pool, looks very refreshing! Great open plan layout downstairs providing lots of space to manoeuvre and all rooms upstairs are easily accessible from the upstairs passage. You have interpreted Natalia and Matteo's style excellently by creating such a modern, chic and stylish house. I must say your floor designs are awesome, very creative and imaginative! The wood and stone textures, combined with the earthy green and brown colour scheme of Bianca and Paolo's home, fits their style perfectly and looks very cosy and homely.

Suggestions: The only suggestion I have is to watch the blend of wall coverings inside when using an open plan concept. For example, the pillar in picture 12 from lounge to kitchen, it might have looked more flowing to pick two wall coverings that were more compatible with each other. I would also suggest you enter at expert level for future challenges.

@Kementari

This is a wonderful traditional style duplex with a great choice and placement of windows and doors contrasting well with the exterior textures used. Beautiful landscaping of elegant white, green and yellow providing a most welcoming appearance. Gorgeous shared back yard with the picnic benches and potted plants. Awesome gazebo with the firepit overlooking the pool, the fountains are placed perfectly here! Great idea to create the sheds for gardening and woodworking and provided a perfect quality garden with all the harvestables. Excellent interior layout using an open plan design on the ground floor, using a sunken living area to distinguish this area. You have really nailed the styles of each couple using the appropriate textures and colour schemes. Bianca and Paolo's house looks modern, yet earthy, cosy and warm using green and brown tones with wooden flooring. Natalia and Matteo's house, on the other hand, is decorated and furnished with an elegant blue colour scheme, giving a clean, neat and modern look.

Sim challenge: Excellent presentation of your twins! You have interpreted the brief perfectly, created very beautiful twins and chosen most appropriate outfits. Both couples look very happy in their new homes and are really enjoying each others company in the rear garden.

Suggestions: Maybe use a different texture on the entrance part of your duplex to add a little more interest to the front. Also, it would be useful if you could title your pictures. I would like to suggest you consider entering at expert level in future as you have showed all the qualities of an expert builder here.

@benlow11

Double Vision is quite an unusual design at the front with the 'V' in the middle of the two homes. The porches really add interest to the build and look great places to sit and watch the world go by! The exterior textures you have used work well together and provide great contrast. Lots to do in the rear garden with the walled pool area containing the firepit and patio, the gazebo with the bar and bbq dining and the horseshoe pit. Your choice of plants add lots of lovely colour to the exterior. The interior layout is good and will enable the game to play well. You have really captured both couples tastes in the styles you have created. Matteo and Natalia's home is modern and neat, the red colour scheme really adds vibrancy and warmth. Paolo and Bianca's home looks very comfortable and relaxing with the earthy green and brown tones you have chosen.

Suggestions: I feel the rear facade of the build could benefit from adding balconies or porches, for example, in order to break up the straightness and provide a little more structure to the build. Also at the rear, creating a few paths from the duplex to the different areas in the garden would add more interest.

The Winner Is....

@Kementari

Second Place goes to....

@agusiamal

Third place is awarded to....

@Zita1966

The Winner of the Sims challenge is ....

@Kementari

GArBA5W.jpg
  • hirondelle09hirondelle09 Posts: 175 Member
    Thank you so much for the feedback! It was so much fun participating in my first BnS challenge :D Congrats to @Kementari , @agusiamal and @Zita1966 !!
    disneylegacy.jpg?w=764&h=261
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Thank you very much! I'm so appreciate that you liked my work. I must say that I'd changed it many times before I was satisfied... Anyway, congratulations for @Kementari and @Zita1966 and for all who participated in this challenge. You all made an amazing creations! :)
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Congratulations to @Kementari @agusiamal and @Zita1966 so well deserved!

Thank you for your feedback @BuildnShare I agree I should experiment a bit more with wall textures. I will keep that in mind in the future :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Hey hey Charlize has made an appearance....lol Thank you @buildnshare and also for the critique, yip we learn as we progress.
    Thank you also to the ladies for your congrats and of course congrats to the other 2 winners. Hoot hoot lets start building that sims empire! :)
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    congrats @kementari @agusiamal & @Zita1966 & well done! thanks for the feedback @BuildnShare & I'll try not to be such a night owl when taking photos!
  • KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    Thank you all for the congrats and well done to all the other entrants, your duplex's were all awesome!

Thank you for the feedback BnS, I dunno about going into the expert category I am still new to building in TS4 lol.
  • Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Congratulations to @Kementari @agusiamal and @Zita1966 Super builds!

Thanks @BuildnShare for your feedback, appreciated as always x
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

STARTING OUT RESULTS FOR CHALLENGE #19 - DOUBLE TAKE

@sportgal18

Duplex Dreams is a gorgeous modern build with a great combination of exterior finishes which blend well with each other. Great roofing design, really like how you’ve created the openings above the front porches to give extra light here. The rear garden looks beautiful and romantic with the heart shaped pool surrounded by beautiful plants and rocks. Excellent work with the sunken garden, this makes a fantastic feature to the rear, as do the hidden fountains! The open plan layout on the ground floor provides lots of space which enables the game to play well. I really love the indoor gardens, this is a very creative and cool feature. You have really captured the tastes of Bianca and Paulo with the interior decor and furnishings in green and brown wood creating a very earthy appearance with these neutral tones. Natalia and Matteo’s home looks clean and neat with a very modern appearance.

Suggestions: The front porches look like they need a little extra interest. I would suggest maybe adding some fencing around them with railings to the steps and/or potted plants and flower pots and perhaps a bench or some seating on the porches to finish the look.

The winner is ....

@sportgal18
    GArBA5W.jpg
    ESTABLISHED RESULTS FOR CHALLENGE #20 - OASIS VALLEY ORPHANS

@lisa17ann

Beautiful appearance to Happy Hearts Home with the colourful plants, greenery, sculptures and fountains, all adding lots of interest to the exterior. The brick paving and wall coverings, together with the columns, give the build a traditional style and your choice of windows and doors add to the scholastic look. Magnificent grounds with lots of space for the children to play and exercise. Really like the woodland walk to the gorgeous waterfall, the picnic area is perfect here! Very well organised interior layout with the staff quarters on the third floor, the children's rooms on the second and the classrooms and activities on the ground. It's good to see you've brought the traditional style inside with the decoration and furnishings. The early years space is one of my favourite areas with the colourful flooring, striped walls and various activities making it an area filled with fun. The small gym is also decorated and furnished well with the woodland/garden theme. Great touch leaving dirty washing on the floor outside the laundry baskets in the changing rooms!

Suggestions: There seem to be a few bare walls within the build, in particular the reception, hall and dining room, which would have benefited from some pictures or wall decorations. Looking at the kitchen garden/patio, I feel there is an abundance of brickwork. I would suggest breaking this up by changing the textures of the steps and the patio flooring.

@Liziann1

A very pleasant and welcoming appearance to your orphanage with your choice of light wall textures, fountain and Mediterranean style planting, good idea to provide parking at the front. Great choice and placement of larger windows which will provide lots of light inside. Wonderful design of the rear providing lots of activity for the children. The maze with the firepit in the middle is an awesome creation, as is the pirate ship which looks like it's in the middle of the sea! Great interior layout and design providing all the rooms required by the brief and more. Really love the bright colours you have used to decorate and furnish the build, this adds warmth and excitement, vibrance and life. You have given lots of thought to the build which shows in the little details, such as the giraffes guarding the creche, the beautiful indoor garden, the first aid room and the attic used for storage, fantastic work!

Suggestions: The open plan concept of the main floor is a great idea and I think this area could be improved by using a few more wall dividers like the one you have used between the lounge and the dining area, perhaps between the kitchen and dining area too. The rear balcony with the bbq looks a lovely area, this could be enhanced with the addition of plants and flowers in pots or an outdoor bar with music and perhaps extra seating.

@Ash072

Lovely modern orphanage with lots of large windows which will provide light and airy interiors. The planted flower beds and benches at the front offer a very welcoming appearance. A very interesting roof design, really like the idea of the roof terrace with the pool and lounge area and the rooftop garden. The landscaping around the build is spot on with this world and blends in well with the surrounding area. Good interior layout and well designed and decorated rooms. Great idea to have a storage room off the kitchen and I love the fact the dining room looks out onto the gorgeous rooftop garden with the fountain, rocks and plants. My favourite room has got to be the creche, this is outstanding work! This is beautifully decorated, highlighted by the second level sky wall with the clouds, sun and stars (lights). The City Walk is ingenious and you have really thought of everything here, the children will love exploring this area. Fantastic having different areas, great tv in the arctic zone and storytelling will be fun in the camp area!

Suggestions: When taking pics make sure you don't highlight objects as these show in lots of your shots with white lines around them. Also watch your object placement, ie in the two person girls room the bed cuts into the curtains and pic 46 shows a plant coming through a wall. Use the alt key to shift these objects slightly.

@Kaile

Wonderful facade to your orphanage with a strong and interesting architectural design. Good contrasting wall textures and terracotta roofing, combined with the palm trees, give a true Mediterranean appearance. The interior layout is spacious with rooms easily accessed from the corridors. The green and brown colour scheme works well throughout the build, as does the sunny yellow colour of the creche, giving a warm and cheery feel to this room. Really like the music room, the violin and piano pics look great on the walls. My favourite room has got to be the basketball hall. Awesome creativity shown here with the creation of the court, the hoops and the tiered seating, very impressive!

Sim Challenge: Excellent interpretation of Miss Montpellier who indeed is a genius wishing to become a Renaissance Sim. It would have been good to see a mini slideshow of her showing the different outfits chosen for each occasion.

Suggestions: There seem to be a lot of bare walls in many of the rooms. Adding pictures and wall decorations will instantly add interest and life to the rooms, as do plants and sculptures. Also, please title the pics in your slideshow.

@Zita1966z

Broken Hearts Orphanage is a wonderful design, an unusual and very interesting structure, the enlarged lamps are very effective! Your choice of windows, together with the contrasting colours of the exterior, give a modern Asian appearance. The colourful plants at the front are warm and welcoming. Absolutely love the bright and colourful interiors throughout which provide lots of vibrance and life, in turn creating a very happy and cheery feel. Beautiful welcoming reception area, so much colour and interest here. Excellent work with the stage in the Assembly Hall, looks very realistic! What a fantastic idea to have a sick bay for the children, you have certainly put lots of thought into this fabulous build.

Suggestions: You have done a very good job with your video and we have judged it on this occasion. However, we must insist you use a slideshow in future or the build will be disqualified. Regarding your build, larger classrooms would have been more appropriate to house all the orphans.

@folala

Epic modern build in earthy shades of brown and green with large windows providing lots of light to the interiors. Very interesting design of the front with the parking bays, flower beds and stream edged with rocks, looks extremely welcoming. You have really put a lot of thought into the rear, creating lots of different areas with plenty of activities. The basketball court is excellent, you have shown great creativity here, especially with the hoops! The kids will love the play area and the mural in the back courtyard is fantastic, very impressive how you've used the hearts as leaves! The interior design is very spacious and the layout is well organised. Really like the general green and orange colour scheme, an excellent combination all round. You have really thought this orphanage through and have created a class for most everything. My favourite room has got to be the main hall, I am blown away by the stage you have created, this is awesome work. Talking of awesome .. the diving board in the pool room, just magnificent, you are full of surprises!

Suggestions: Beautiful reception area which I think can be greatly enhanced by more clutter or plants/flowers on the desk and perhaps more wall decorations, for example notice boards. Also the flooring in the girls dorm looks a little cold to me, some carpet, rugs or mats would add warmth to the flooring.

@Emma-LeeXOXO

Harbor Haven is a gorgeous modern orphanage with a great combination of exterior wall textures, a perfectly angled roof and good choice of fencing. The balconies add lots of interest to the build and the roof terrace looks amazing. The grounds are landscaped well and it's good to see you've divided the different areas. The topiary garden at the front looks lovely and peaceful, the hedge provides privacy. Fantastic children's play area at the rear and I love the beautiful gazebo! Great idea to provide a fenced garden to practice those skills. Lovely interior design with good sized rooms. You have certainly put a lot of thought into this build and have provided rooms for almost everything. Really love the early childhood learning space with the activity tables in the middle and science tables around the sides, the story time corner is so cute! Fantastic art and woodworking room with lots of easels and benches provided, the cameras on the desk are a great touch!

Sim Challenge: You have portrayed Miss Montpellier as a beautiful young adult with a fantastic wardrobe of clothes, the outfits you have chosen are very well suited to her. Maybe next time you could provide a gallery link so we can see what traits you choose.

Suggestions: The placement of the windows seems a little random, the facade could be improved by making them more in line with each other. Also, I did notice in the girls room x 2 a wall had been placed in the middle of a window!

The Winner is ....

@Ash072

Second place goes to ....

@Zita1966z

Third place goes to ....

@folala

The Winner of the Sim Challenge is ....

@Emma-LeeXOXO

GArBA5W.jpg
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @BuildnShare Wow! Thanks so much! Thank you for the feedback too! Will definitely watch the clipping issues with items/objects in the future.

Congrats @Zita1966z, @folala, and @Emma-LeeXOXO for your wins!

I really enjoyed all the orphanages and it was awesome to see the varied styles and creative ideas everyone came up with in this challenge.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Congrats @Ash072 and congratulations to everyone who entered. You have created some amazing builds.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    Congrats to @Ash072, @Zitta1966z, @folala and @Emma-LeeXOXO, all well deserved <3:)
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Congrats to @Ash072, @Zitta1966z, @folala and @Emma-LeeXOXO, all well deserved placements! Thanks for your feedback @BuildnShare

• folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    thanks @Ash072 @Zita1966z @Issabella14 @lisa17ann & Congrats Zita & Ash, very well deserved awesome builds.
  • Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited June 2015
    Congratulations @Ash072, @Zita1966z, @folala, and @Emma-LeeXOXO for your super orphanages x

Thanks @BuildnShare for your feedback x
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Thanks Everyone and congrats to @Ash072 , @Zita1966z @folala !
    sMggKkh.png

EXPERT RESULTS FOR CHALLENGE #20 - OASIS VALLEY ORPHANS

@gmcrozier
    This lot is just beautiful from the front with the perfect landscaping details – looks like it could be featured in a magazine! The building fits in perfectly with the surrounding desert environment. Love the tennis court – so creative. The science classroom is great – perfect use of décor objects. The boys and girls crèches are simply adorable – great use of the curtains and pictures to create a special nursery space. Love the use of rugs in the girls and boys dorm rooms as well.

Suggestions:
    I know this is an institutional space, but a few more decorative objects in areas like the cafeteria would have taken this build to the next level. Consider forgoing touches like the rugs in the adult bedrooms if they don't flow seamlessly with the color/design scheme.

@Issabella14
    The architecture is so creative and unusual! Love the rooflines. Great choice of rock siding and roofing color/texture. Do we have CFE and terrain tools in Sims 4 again? You’ve totally made this lot look as if we do – nice work. Love the landscaping and exterior elements. Excellent use of MOO and Resize Objects. Love the extra touches like the clinic/sick bay and chapel. The playroom is super cute. Love the circle of rainbow colored chairs! Great industrial kitchen & cafeteria space. Love the creation of individual spaces within the larger dorm rooms. Great photography as well.

Suggestions:
    Not a whole lot I can add here – a lovely, well-rounded lot. There was one spot on the roofline that looked like it might collect water (avoid this for the most realistic look possible).

@Nhicks
    Love all of the outdoor activity options. This is a huge build with nearly every square of the lot used to maximum potential. Love the pond for the fishing class! Nice use of the interior space. Good amount of build objects and very little unused space. Good use of color and pattern downstairs. Cute teen girl rooms. Nice use of the resize objects cheat. Love the classrooms.

Suggestions: Work on roofing options for a more realistic and complex architecture (the back had more visual interest than the front). Take interior pics without the grid (in Live Mode). Work on camera angle to highlight your best design features.

As always, it's never easy to determine a winner among our most expert builders. But, for creative use of all of the build and buy tools currently at our disposal and a surprising and beautiful take on the challenge, this week's Expert Winner is...

@Issabella14 !!

Congratulations to all of the entrants! I enjoyed exploring your builds and learned a trick or two from each of you :D
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Congratulations @Issabella14 a very well deserved win.
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    Thanks @gmcrozier, it must have been very close call cause I really loved your orphanage. <3:) Thank you @BuildnShare for the win and for the feedback, will definately fix that roof problem :)
    Congratulations @Issabella14 your orphanage was stunning! I agree it must of been hard because I loved all 3 entry's in this category...I think some times it comes down to personal taste when your looking at so many builds that are so good! You should all be super proud of the builds you've created! Happy Simming! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top