Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lux Modern House

xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
A new day, a new house.

Picture of basement, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and guest room are missing.

You can download this house in the gallery if you search using my origin ID: xale90 Tags: #xale90

Let me know if you like it! :)

Inspiration taken from Nordbohus.

outside%20front%20night_zpsus8dlguw.jpg
outside%20side%20night_zpsxo5i2fqg.jpg
outside%20front%20day_zps8kyp1omc.jpg
hallway1_zpsjpd3mqxf.jpg
hallway2_zpsjy6yxklj.jpg
kitchen1_zpstcjekb8b.jpg
kitchen2_zpssrsjz6go.jpg
livingroom1_zpssr6ujwol.jpg
livingroom3_zpspdv0r0gj.jpg
livingroom2_zps6e4fzlhc.jpg
main%20bedroom%201of3_zpsmceknc0o.jpg
main%20bathroom%201of3_zpsmramhqom.jpg
outdoor1_zpsqs1k7he8.jpg
outdoor2_zps363ulzql.jpg
houseabove_zpsfmecwztf.jpg

Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
Click on each image to see the house

Comments

• Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Lovely. Needs a bit more color, but it is a great desgn.
  • ennaedwynennaedwyn Posts: 68 Member
    I like it as is...sometimes simplicity is the best. Nice work there @xale90
    Don't eat my avatar!!!!!!! You can find in the community under: ennaedwyn (boy! that was tuff! )
    tumblr_nd4jozkfUy1rrhhnko5_500.gif
    Maybe he was born with it or .....
  • xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    Thanks. Yeah I tend to keep my houses simple but not too simple. Nothing extreme:p
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Lux Modern Home is very nice! :) Very nice outdoors living and dining patio! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or enjoy sitting chatting on the sofa and arnchairs in the outdoors air. Very nice outdoors kitchen and bar area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ or getting a drink from the bar, and sitting on the stools or at the umbrella covered table enjoying dining and drinking outdoors in the sunshine. Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! The coat shelves and shoes racks are homely touches beside the front door. Very nice kitchen and dining room! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets in the room! The cabinets nook is nice! The fruit bowl on the dining table and the yellow flowers picture on the wall are nice and sunny sighted for sims to see when eating their meals. It is nice that you have a corner counter area for sims to make coffee and use the microwave. The stone texture of the kitchen wall looks nice. Very nice living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas there and have angled the chairs. . Sims will enjoy sitting resting there reading a book from the bookshelf, chatting and watching TV. The scenic pictures in the room are very nice touches on the wall. Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. They will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo! The wooden flooring looks nice. The master bedroom has a nice calm colour scheme. The butterflies picture on the bedhead wall shelf is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The floor and wall tiling in the bathroom is very nice! The layout of the home is very nice.
    The home is very nice :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely home! I like the outside entertainment area very much! :)
    edited July 2015
    Thank you all:) I'm very happy with the outside area too.
    Post edited by xale90 on
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    @xale90 This is beautiful. I love the simplicity of it. I'd love to live in this home.
    Thank you @BUTTONSGINGER