Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot Bachelorette - Season Finale / Final Elimination 8/24

Comments

• BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited June 2015
    Gino, Tatsuya, and David, and Ian are my faves.
    Did you ever find sewell? I just now saw you asked about him lol.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2015
    For some reason, I thought Sewell would be #1. Stetson would follow soon after and perhaps Darius. I have no idea, though. Some of these sims may end up in my neighborhood if everyone is alright with that. (Those won't don't make it. Those who do will be for this challenge.) ;) I'm always looking for sims. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited June 2015
    For some reason, I thought Sewell would be #1. Stetson would follow soon after and perhaps Darius. I have no idea, though. Some of these sims may end up in my neighborhood if everyone is alright with that. (Those won't don't make it. Those who do will be for this challenge.) ;) I'm always looking for sims. :smiley:

If you want Dorian, I have no problem with you using him in your game. I'm using him in a game of my own. He gets to have as many alien babies as he can. *snorts* Poor guy. >:):D
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member

Mac loves being played with (mind getting out of the gutter now)!

suRdkSd.jpg
    edited June 2015

You can download both of mine if you like. I plan on doing a story on one of them way after this is over. Unless he wins! Lol
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Well, I've gotten in 2 more days of play. I got to say it's a really great challenge. I recommend it to anybody. But I am putting my tweaks in to avoid becoming repetitive.

I've tossed out the let everyone get a date and replaced some of the parties with immunity challenges. So the guys are going to have to earn their dates. It's still going to be based on relationship meter and title. Also I have a thing that deals with socializing with the bachelor. Either the guys do it on their own, or they wish to do it.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I love immunity challenges! I just did one in Brady's boot camp.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    How do you guys do immunity challenges in this game?
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    Megg87 wrote: »

Well its a skills challenge. I'm doing a bartender challenge, who ever has the best job quality on the highest level drink available wins immunity and a date.
    I can't wait to read it! Sounds super fun.
    When will the next guy be revealed!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Everybody's favorite geek nabs the 5th spot with a little more than 8% of the votes, 26 out of 298 votes to be exact. A round of applause to Tatsuya Ikeda. Read Tatsuya's Introduction

19096460229_873cab7641_c.jpg

Congratulations to @Megg87 for her great sim. And good luck to Tatsuya.
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm loving this slow teasing reveal! I refresh my wordpress so many times a day for an update. Soooo excited for it all to get started!
    I'm loving this slow teasing reveal! I refresh my wordpress so many times a day for an update. Soooo excited for it all to get started!

I noticed how fast you caught my posts. lol

I'm kind of buying some time to give myself cushion for writing. Great for avoiding burnouts.
    @sunnyshay, ahhhhhahaha, that's so funny - I love what you did with him! That hair fits the slob look perfectly! Thanks for making him so interesting, hehe! :smiley:
    @sunnyshay, ahhhhhahaha, that's so funny - I love what you did with him! That hair fits the slob look perfectly! Thanks for making him so interesting, hehe! :smiley:

No problem, I just looked through your blog and took whatever I could find on him and ran with it. I'd say it worked out.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Awesome! Congrats @Megg87! I really enjoyed his intro a lot. In fact, he's one of my favs now. Oooh, only 2 left. I have an idea who the two are. We'll see if I'm right.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2015
    sunnyshay wrote: »

Well its a skills challenge. I'm doing a bartender challenge, who ever has the best job quality on the highest level drink available wins immunity and a date.

I know someone's who's going to do good at that challenge ;)

suRdkSd.jpg
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Yeah, Tatsuya - you made it! *high-fives the air*
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    Congrats @megg87! Go geeks!

suRdkSd.jpg
    (Thanks, everyone!! :heart:)

His mother is shaking her head at her son's hygiene. Where did she go wrong?
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    The baby made it, eh? Still don't believe he's legal. I'll read his intro tomorrow. Gotta finish writing...although that's gonna be impossible to do!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    Jes2G wrote: »
    The baby made it, eh? Still don't believe he's legal. I'll read his intro tomorrow. Gotta finish writing...although that's gonna be impossible to do!

And still - you ain't right.
    (Thanks, everyone!! :heart:)

His mother is shaking her head at her son's hygiene. Where did she go wrong?

He only dug in the garbage 2x and both were for dinner. lol
    Yay! I was hoping he'd make it. Congrats @megg87!