Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    > @pottergoose said:
    > Okay quick question. can you age a child up after they receive an A in class, or only teens? Also any advice on how to keep things active if you suddenly have twins or triplets, leaving more time between pregnancies if the house is full?

yes.. same for the children. Once they get an A, you age them up to Teen, then when the teen gets an A, they go to young adult. If your matriarch is stalled out on having babies because of multiples, work on the children's aspirations.. and the matriarch's as well.
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    > @pottergoose said:
    > Okay quick question. can you age a child up after they receive an A in class, or only teens? Also any advice on how to keep things active if you suddenly have twins or triplets, leaving more time between pregnancies if the house is full?

yes.. same for the children. Once they get an A, you age them up to Teen, then when the teen gets an A, they go to young adult. If your matriarch is stalled out on having babies because of multiples, work on the children's aspirations.. and the matriarch's as well.

Thank you! I'm only four babies in, but was already starting to question looking at the children timelines. Phew, good to know, considering two of my kids already have b's in school :smile: . And thanks for the tips
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    edited June 2015
    Sounds good!

I'm starting this!
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited June 2015
    I got twins! But I don't think they have inherited anything from their Alien daddy, they look like regular babies.
    I am now at 42:
    1gen: 35 children, 20 girls, 15 boys
    2gen: 7 boys(think this might be a glitch, Selina can only birth boys)
    In order:
    Harry, YA
    Marco, teen
    James, child
    Tobias, twin, child
    Thomas, twin, child
    Eric, twin, might be hybrid?
    Dedrick, twin, might be hybrid?
    And as soon as I find a nice male sim, I will get Selina pregnant again, got 6 sims in the house now since these boys are very unorganized( eating while blocking the fridge for all the other boys, walking in on each other while in the other bathroom there's nobody, etc, so I have to look after them all of the time)

Sigh another boy was born today, his name is Dylan. Eric and Dedrick are just ordinairy kids now and Marco moved out too, so I am making some progress.
    Post edited by Fennadev on
    > @Fennadev said:

> Sigh another boy was born today, his name is Dylan. Eric and Dedrick are just ordinairy kids now and Marco moved out too, so I am making some progress.

Yikes! My 2nd generation matriarch gave me 6 boys then finally a girl.. and then another boy. I wonder if there is some sort of rule if for whatever reason you don't get a girl in her last few babies what happens if the youngest female has already moved out of the house.
    edited June 2015
    I was browsing mod the sims and came across this mod: Smarter Baby Care v3
    by scumbumbo. (I can't post a direct link yet, but you can find it at modthesims.info) I am wondering if it would be okay to have this mod in my game. It really doesn't give much of an advantage, imo, but I want to make sure I don't break any rules.
    edited June 2015
    Wow... my first matriarch got impregnated on the first day, xD

Edit: New baby is called Remus, yay!
    Post edited by Tip on
    > @Tip said:
    > Wow... my first matriarch got impregnated on the first day, xD
    >
    > Edit: New baby is called Remus, yay!

Yep.. that is pretty normal. Or at least that is the case with my matriarchs. I am on my 2nd generation matriarch.
    What happens if you don't get females at all? Selina gave me 8 boys in a row.
    > @Fennadev said:
    > What happens if you don't get females at all? Selina gave me 8 boys in a row.

Me personally; if it's glitching I would cheat to get a baby girl. Cuz... glitches just don't go.
    I am at 10 boys and 0 girls in this generation now, I dunno if it's a glitch since I also already had 7 girls in a row on my 1st gen.
    > @Fennadev said:
    > I am at 10 boys and 0 girls in this generation now, I dunno if it's a glitch since I also already had 7 girls in a row on my 1st gen.

If glitching, my solution would be to just cheat. I would do that, not saying you have to.

Cuz glitches, they don't go easy, you can't keep on popping until the matriarch gets old and there isn't another female to carry on.
  • RockinSheepRockinSheep Posts: 25 Member
    My old computer did not agree with this challenge, so I'm starting again on my new one ^^ (Luckily I wasn't too far through it).
    Upping the anti slightly, and making sure every child has to complete their aspiration as well as get an A before they can age up. It's only been slightly infuriating so far XD I'm 9 babies in with 2 sets of twins! It was pretty chill, until the receptionist at the hospital curled up and died right as Bonnie (my matriarch) walked in to give birth XD That and having a ghost for a doctor XD
    > @RockinSheep said:
    > My old computer did not agree with this challenge, so I'm starting again on my new one ^^ (Luckily I wasn't too far through it).
    > Upping the anti slightly, and making sure every child has to complete their aspiration as well as get an A before they can age up. It's only been slightly infuriating so far XD I'm 9 babies in with 2 sets of twins! It was pretty chill, until the receptionist at the hospital curled up and died right as Bonnie (my matriarch) walked in to give birth XD That and having a ghost for a doctor XD

I've never had twins on TS4, and with how long I've had it I'm surprised o-o

Lel xD
  • RockinSheepRockinSheep Posts: 25 Member
    [quote="Tip;13802346"]> @RockinSheep said:
    > My old computer did not agree with this challenge, so I'm starting again on my new one ^^ (Luckily I wasn't too far through it).
    > Upping the anti slightly, and making sure every child has to complete their aspiration as well as get an A before they can age up. It's only been slightly infuriating so far XD I'm 9 babies in with 2 sets of twins! It was pretty chill, until the receptionist at the hospital curled up and died right as Bonnie (my matriarch) walked in to give birth XD That and having a ghost for a doctor XD

Lel xD[/quote]

I've been fairly lucky with twins so far. When I tried this before I got one set of twins in like 15 babies...
  • krh09krh09 Posts: 66 Member
    Tip wrote: »
    > @RockinSheep said:

Lel xD

I think I had twins once, but it wasn't in my 100 baby challenge LP. It was when I first started playing the sims 4 aha since then I haven't had them.
    I had 3 twins in my first 10 children of gen 2
  • lovegood78lovegood78 Posts: 80 Member
    So I was in the middle of playing this the last couple of days and then today comes and, boom, all saved game files gone. No more matriarchs, no more 100 baby challenge games, no more anything, except what I put on the gallery. Ugh! This is awful! Now I am mourning all my saved sims, games, etc. And now I have to make my fourth matriarch founder. :s
  • lovegood78lovegood78 Posts: 80 Member
    Okay so I think the comments were acting up, so I've been playing for a few hours and my matriarch, Cayleigh Harris, had a child with Bob Pancakes, built a rocket ship, went on a space adventure, had the baby ( a boy named Beau), then got pregnant with Don Lothario's child. I'm not going to paint because it doesn't really match up with my story. So I'm going to live off of logic, gardening, collecting, rocket science, and other mental skills.
  • krh09krh09 Posts: 66 Member
    I haven't been playing my LP lately because I literally have no time to do it. The only time I get to play, I can't record due to roommate being home.I MISS THE SIMS :(
    > @RockinSheep said:

I am at 11 babies with my 2nd generation matriarch and I have had 1 girl. She is now a young adult and engaged and about to move out. My matriarch is a few days away from being an adult. She's also had only 1 set of twins. She has the fertility trait and believe it or not, she had the twins before I got the fertility trait for her.

My hospital is mostly run by ghosts. It happened in my first generation. Those ghosts have returned to run the hospital for my 2nd matriarch as well. For a while there were humans, even my matriarch's half sister, but she has since passed away. I was hoping it would be her ghost running the hospital, but nope, it is the original hospital staff now. LOL
    @Fizzstix

Lel xD
    I got another question. How big is the change of getting a hybrid when being pregnant by an alien?
    I had two twins with aliens and both are normal
  • SianbsweetSianbsweet Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi sorry if this has been asked or is in the post and I missed it.... Is it only the current matriarch who can have children that count in the 100 babies? So her daughters can't until she is an elder?

Thanks!
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Sianbsweet wrote: »
    Hi sorry if this has been asked or is in the post and I missed it.... Is it only the current matriarch who can have children that count in the 100 babies? So her daughters can't until she is an elder?

Thanks!

Yes, only children the current matriarch has counts towards the challenge. Once they reach elder choose a new matriarch out of your daughters and only that one's children will count.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top