Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    My top 5 list has been updated here.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I have updated my top five because @Reachsims gave me my #1 most wanted item, the greenhouse!
    My wishlist
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    edited June 2015
    Thank you ever so much @NESChic ! I am so so happy right now, but I feel so guilty at the same time! Updated my original post :)
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    I owe a BIG thank you to @simgeek79! As a result of her celebratory gifting spree I have updated my Top 5 list HERE. :smiley:

My wishlist link is HERE.
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @MysteryGhost2013 You're welcome, enjoy. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited June 2015
    Thank you ever so much for your generosity @jbsquared2000 :) I'm really excited to get into my game and dress up my toddlers! Updated my list too, but I'll be removing it soon as I feel so spoilt! <3Updated wishlist
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
  • hyegalhyegal Posts: 238 Member
    After a number of convenient daily deals, I was able to pick up the rest of the April 1012 Compilation for a song, thus ending my seemingly eternal quest for the complete Fabulous Fiesta set. Whew! Thank you to everyone who helped, and to everyone who has helped with my other quests, seemingly endless or otherwise.

I've updated my list here.
    Is anyone else getting server errors when trying to gift others? I want to give, but Apache won't let me. D:
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    hyegal wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting server errors when trying to gift others? I want to give, but Apache won't let me. D:

I am getting the same thing :s

I think the site is having problems in a few areas - I'm having a hard time clicking on things and they actually pull up. It takes 2-3 clicks for the page to turn over. Also, I know that a few of us are not getting notifications when we receive gifts. :cry:
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member

I think the site is having problems in a few areas - I'm having a hard time clicking on things and they actually pull up. It takes 2-3 clicks for the page to turn over. Also, I know that a few of us are not getting notifications when we receive gifts. :cry:

I gave up! I can go to send a gift, then the Apache shows up :s
    I wonder if anyone is able to gift?
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    I don't think I cant gift people a weird page pops up
    worse yet I cant seem to even download anything that people gifted me any one else have that problem
    NESChic wrote: »
    worse yet I cant seem to even download anything that people gifted me any one else have that problem

I can't even login - I think the site is having problems. Usually, when that happens, they take the site down to fix them, but they haven't yet. Hopefully everything will be fixed, soon. :)

I had to buy my Simpoints through Origin and now can't seem to buy anything... all the buy now links seem broken :(
    Banana! - Minions
    I can't even login - I think the site is having problems. Usually, when that happens, they take the site down to fix them, but they haven't yet. Hopefully everything will be fixed, soon. :)

Huh, I'm still logged in with this browser (Chrome), but I had an instance of Firefox that crashed and I tried to log back in. I think my login attempt there has been loading for over hour. It didn't occur to me that those problems were related until you mentioned it. ..Restoring my previous session has gotten me back in, though.

@NESChic, I don't seem to be able to download anything at all. I push the button and nothing appears to happen. It's not just you.

I can't imagine this is a fun time for the site/server team. I hope they can get everything back in order quickly and without too much stress.
  • MysteryGhost2013MysteryGhost2013 Posts: 406 Member
    edited June 2015
    Updated my top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13115115/#Comment_13115115
    @NESChic, I don't seem to be able to download anything at all. I push the button and nothing appears to happen. It's not just you.
    Maybe there is a tool in your browser that blocks the download? It happens to me before, when I click download, something pops up and says that Chrome has blocked this site from downloading. Under this message I saw several links and I needed to click on each one so that I can download the items separately
    Yup, the server is borked up good.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    @MysteryGhost2013 can you still download and send gifts? everyone I know cant so I don't think its my computer or net but im not very smart on these topics lol
    NESChic wrote: »
    @MysteryGhost2013 can you still download and send gifts? everyone I know cant so I don't think its my computer or net but im not very smart on these topics lol
    I'm guessing a few accounts aren't affected, and at a guess those were made during a certain (not known by me) time and got some permissions that others do not have.
    XmKUks3.jpg
    My top 5 list has been updated here: http://tinyurl.com/VGTop5
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • MysteryGhost2013MysteryGhost2013 Posts: 406 Member
    @NESChic I didn't try gifting because I don't have any simpoints for now but I tried to enter purchase history page and it won't allow me to login >< It was working before
    I hope this problem won't last forever though :neutral:
    oh ok I thought you might be a luck one or something I Havent yet heard from a person who can what a boring day lol I miss gifting lol