Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Well, I am one that plays by altered rules. My matriach uses the cow plant to stay young forever so she can have all 100 babies.

But my point really is the cow plants, while fun, will constantly eat your kids. Sims are so dumb they go there and eat the cake constantly. LOL.
    I had to put mine in my inventory bc it got frustrating with all the teens getting eaten. Hahaha.
    So....you can HAVE one, but do you really WANT one. Haha
  • krh09krh09 Posts: 66 Member
    I have been playing my personal game SO much lately (2 hours a night) I need to start playing my LP more, but I only usually play / record on Thursdays. I just uploaded an episode though!
    I'll usually record two episodes a day and then upload one on Thursday and the other a couple days later. So, here's the link to episode 2! Hope you watch it :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ZDhBFtMJE
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    I've been playing this challenge for a while now and my matriarch is on baby 20. This might be her last one. She only had 1 set of twins (and they were adorable. One was fair skin and the other was dark skin) even though she has the fertile trait.

But my question is this: Has anyone else had their children turn elder before their parent?? it is looking like several of her first babies are turning elder and she has a couple more days before she reaches elder. The first child that turned elder was her 5th born. I attended a couple other their birthday parties when they went from YA to adult, but have since turned down the invitation to the parties because I thought if I didn't go, maybe they wouldn't age up as quickly? but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    I've been playing this challenge for a while now and my matriarch is on baby 20. This might be her last one. She only had 1 set of twins (and they were adorable. One was fair skin and the other was dark skin) even though she has the fertile trait.

But my question is this: Has anyone else had their children turn elder before their parent?? it is looking like several of her first babies are turning elder and she has a couple more days before she reaches elder. The first child that turned elder was her 5th born. I attended a couple other their birthday parties when they went from YA to adult, but have since turned down the invitation to the parties because I thought if I didn't go, maybe they wouldn't age up as quickly? but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I don't think I have heard of that happening, although I know that your sims age up when you aren't playing them (or have for me anyway). My child aged up to a teen without me playing...
    edited June 2015
    Well, since my last posting, her 19th pregnancy (20th born) it turned out to be triplets! that makes 22 babies with her. she had 2 days left before elder, and I found her her last mate and she's pregnant again. Also, her 5th born child has now passed away. I am sad the game doesn't notify when a friend/family member dies. I wish they'd fix that. Sims 3 would pop up a notification and your sim would get sad for a bit. I know the couple of times that I have popped into the offsprings households, we are suppose to turn off aging of our matriarch, but in all honesty, I haven't spent all that much time in those households, only enough to do a quick renovation of the house, or into CAS. I don't think it would change the aging all that much.
  • alyssasmilealyssasmile Posts: 10 New Member
    I started this on my old computer, but when I moved I left it behind, so now here I am starting it again! ]

Made my sim, Ryan, earlier today and started the challenge tonight. Got her moved into what I thought was a good sized house for a sim and her first baby or two, and had her pregnant by Sunday night. All was well, she made some money painting, went into labour.. and boom, triplets.

First shot! I've never had triplets on the sims before, 3 or 4, so it was a bit to handle at first. I enjoyed it though. It helped that it was only her and the babies in the house, though it got a bit complicated when she got pregnant again. Just after Taylor, Dylan, and Lucas(all boys) aged up, she gave birth to Arron, another boy. It was at this point that I realised a 1 bedroom, 1 bath house wasn't going to work, so I upgraded.

And after Arron, she had twin girls! I'm starting to think the fertility treatment may be a waste of aspiration points. So within 2 hours of playing she'd had 6 children. Now I'm going to bed.
    I started this on my old computer, but when I moved I left it behind, so now here I am starting it again! ]

Made my sim, Ryan, earlier today and started the challenge tonight. Got her moved into what I thought was a good sized house for a sim and her first baby or two, and had her pregnant by Sunday night. All was well, she made some money painting, went into labour.. and boom, triplets.

First shot! I've never had triplets on the sims before, 3 or 4, so it was a bit to handle at first. I enjoyed it though. It helped that it was only her and the babies in the house, though it got a bit complicated when she got pregnant again. Just after Taylor, Dylan, and Lucas(all boys) aged up, she gave birth to Arron, another boy. It was at this point that I realised a 1 bedroom, 1 bath house wasn't going to work, so I upgraded.

And after Arron, she had twin girls! I'm starting to think the fertility treatment may be a waste of aspiration points. So within 2 hours of playing she'd had 6 children. Now I'm going to bed.

Haha that's awesome. My girl hasn't had twins get at all. I wish though, cause sometimes it's a while before she has more kids. I could play the sims for hourssss, it's a little addicting.
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I took a long break from this because I got wrapped up in other challenges, just getting back on it. Only 10 kids so far, no multiples. Keeping a spreadsheet so I remember who from town I already woohooed. I'm kind of regretting the way I designed babymama, I gave her huge boobs and now that her daughters are growing up they've all got them too, those poor girls are going to have some serious back problems. :D
    > @krh09 said:
    > Haha that's awesome. My girl hasn't had twins get at all. I wish though, cause sometimes it's a while before she has more kids. I could play the sims for hourssss, it's a little addicting.

Yeah, I hear you! I didn't want to go to bed last night, but it was almost two in the morning and I didn't want my roommates judging me if I played sims all night.

> @MocaJava said:
    > I took a long break from this because I got wrapped up in other challenges, just getting back on it. Only 10 kids so far, no multiples. Keeping a spreadsheet so I remember who from town I already woohooed. I'm kind of regretting the way I designed babymama, I gave her huge boobs and now that her daughters are growing up they've all got them too, those poor girls are going to have some serious back problems. :D

I'm going to try the spreadsheet! Normally I just do a notebook, but that can get tedious. Thanks for the idea!

Yes. Your kids will age before you matriarch. Pregnancy freezes the aging process so she will eventually outlive her children.
    My Sims has outlived 11 of her kids (I do give her anti-aging potions though b/c I want her to have all 100 babies). But still...she would have outlived her oldest children b/c of the pregnancy-freezing-aging thing.
    Oh my...I just caused my first death by woohoo. I'm kind of surprised it took this long as she's had more than a few elderly baby daddies. But hey, she got pregnant! That's what's important, right? ;)

> @Spacey72659 said:
    >
    >
    > Yes. Your kids will age before you matriarch. Pregnancy freezes the aging process so she will eventually outlive her children.
    > My Sims has outlived 11 of her kids (I do give her anti-aging potions though b/c I want her to have all 100 babies). But still...she would have outlived her oldest children b/c of the pregnancy-freezing-aging thing.

Oh! I had no idea! I am sad that she's outliving her babies though. She elder now and the last baby daddy has turned out to be her soulmate. They really hit it off very well. :D I didn't even have to work all that hard at it. I even made them boyfriend/girlfriend. I plan to get them married when the 2nd generation matriarch is young adult. It is kind of nice that I can now really focus on the 2nd matriarch and try to get her skills up before she turns young adult, and not worry about taking care of any more babies for now. LOL

> @MocaJava said:
    > Oh my...I just caused my first death by woohoo. I'm kind of surprised it took this long as she's had more than a few elderly baby daddies. But hey, she got pregnant! That's what's important, right? ;)

Oh my! I didn't even know that was a thing! My sim had many many elder baby daddies. LOL Most of the baby daddies have passed away already. LOL
    edited June 2015
    Oh my! I didn't even know that was a thing! My sim had many many elder baby daddies. LOL Most of the baby daddies have passed away already. LOL

It was kind of funny...he collapsed to his knees, kind of clutched his chest, then fell over dead. Grimmy was there before he even hit the ground...his PDA must have told him it was coming :*

Edited to add: My first baby mama is 2 days from elder. I think I'm not going to try to get her a final baby, because if it's a girl it's going to be awhile before I can start the next round. My current youngest girl is a child, working hard as I can at qualifying her for aging up. So far 14 babies, all singles.
    Post edited by MocaJava on
    I'm happy. Hit baby 40 today. WHOOO (I played a bit longer so I think I have 41 and have Brooklynn pregnant with 42, hehehe).
    I do use a mod that cuts pregnancy to 1 day, but since I'm LP'ing this I don't want it to be so long and drawn out, since it really is a long challenge. (That and since I stopped having multiples I needed to keep the house full SOME how. LOL).

I did finally get another set of twins - from Grim no less. LOL
    > @Fizzstix said:
    > Oh! I had no idea! I am sad that she's outliving her babies though. She elder now and the last baby daddy has turned out to be her soulmate. They really hit it off very well. :D I didn't even have to work all that hard at it. I even made them boyfriend/girlfriend. I plan to get them married when the 2nd generation matriarch is young adult. It is kind of nice that I can now really focus on the 2nd matriarch and try to get her skills up before she turns young adult, and not worry about taking care of any more babies for now. LOL

I am soo sad. Her boyfriend has passed away before I could get them married :( she is gonna end up dying a spinster
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    > @Fizzstix said:
    > Oh! I had no idea! I am sad that she's outliving her babies though. She elder now and the last baby daddy has turned out to be her soulmate. They really hit it off very well. :D I didn't even have to work all that hard at it. I even made them boyfriend/girlfriend. I plan to get them married when the 2nd generation matriarch is young adult. It is kind of nice that I can now really focus on the 2nd matriarch and try to get her skills up before she turns young adult, and not worry about taking care of any more babies for now. LOL

I am soo sad. Her boyfriend has passed away before I could get them married :( she is gonna end up dying a spinster

Aww that's so sad!! At least she has an extremely large family to look after her though!
    untitled-1.png

My 2nd generation Matriarch is still a child and I have her traits/aspirations already randomly figured out. I am wondering though, once she hits young adult, can I change her aspiration to whatever I want?
    My matriarch JUST aged to an elder, so I'm now waiting for my two daughters to age up into teens and then young adults, so that I can move the oldest out, move my matriarch out and start my second generation.
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited June 2015
    And I now have the get to work expansion pack!
    So I might start a run of this with an alien to see how aliens work in game, since I didn't come across one yet, or should I finish the normal challenge first. For now I will continue that one.
    Oh, fine the first thing Selina did was listen to pop music, sigh. Now her baby is probably a girl.
    Should I make her listen to alternative now?
  • AlanaSimmerAlanaSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    I have had about 13 children and my sim is almost an elder. When she becomes an elder, do I have to wait for the youngest daughter to come of age to have children?
    > @AlanaSimmer said:
    > I have had about 13 children and my sim is almost an elder. When she becomes an elder, do I have to wait for the youngest daughter to come of age to have children?

Yeah, you basically get to sit back and relax until she's ready to start popping out babies of her own.

In other news, Ryan just aged into an adult after popping out baby number ten. I'm hoping to get more babies out of her as an adult now that I've gotten the hang of having such a full house.
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    Yes, mine was also still a baby when my matriach aged, but it only takes about a week to get them to young adult.
    I decided not to let Selina(my matriach) listen to alternative, but just let it be if it were girls. But the game thought else about it and made it her very first twin boys. The listening to music does not matter at all it seems. Now we got 5 boys in da house, poor Selina, no girls at.
  • AlanaSimmerAlanaSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    > @alyssasmile said:
    > In other news, Ryan just aged into an adult after popping out baby number ten. I'm hoping to get more babies out of her as an adult now that I've gotten the hang of having such a full house.
    Thank you so much:)
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    >w< I just started a let's play of this challenge. I haven't gotten very far (my matriarch, Candace, is just about to have her first baby), but if you feel like checking it out or helping me with baby names, my channel's called IchigoSims (I'm too new to post links -.-ll)
    My second matriarch just had her first baby, a boy. Two of her little brothers are still in the house but will be moving out next school day hopefully. Probably not going to bother getting the fertile trait this time as it never seems to work for me anyway.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top