The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim just had the weirdest thing happen

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
My sim is a university student, and after waking up, she went to the bathroom, and then the shower. While she was sleeping there was a Cow Mascot hanging around the dorm all night causing the typical problems. As my sim was heading into the shower the Cow Mascot started to follow her, but was stopped at the door, because he is not allow in the girls shower room. He then got mad, and said something about her inviting him to spend the night. The thing is, she has not even personally met this guy yet, much less talk to him. Why in the world did he get it in his head that she invited him to spend the night?

Comments

• Jinx23Jinx23 Posts: 436 Member
    Something similar happened to me, not at university though. It was the day my family moved in and someone from the welcome wagon randomly said you invited me to stay over but didn't give me anywhere to sleep...my sim barely talked to her and definitely did not invite her to stay the night so it was weird haha
  • RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    It happens to me too, not sure why though....
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    And that's why my Uni students become total hermits. Always set the main doors to the household only and allow only the cook to enter in the morning but all else? Socialize with your roommates, those I can control... or at least try to :D
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    That happened a lot to my Uni students as well! Either the llama mascot or cow mascot says something about them spending the night and I'm just like ''But I didn't invite you''. That's why I try to keep my sims away from the mascots whenever I can. :lol:
    "You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
  • XxSammyXDxXXxSammyXDxX Posts: 86 Member
    @LaBlue0314 I believe that is called a stalker. Lol
    Side note- I can't quit laughing at your signature. That. Face.
    Gallery: WrittenShadow
    Tumblr

tumblr_n9p9owB9vl1sp8rlfo1_500.gif
    EA be like
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    edited June 2015
    That's happened to me a lot over the years (the "you invited me to spend the night" thing when you don't know him/her). I always chalked it up to a glitch.

ETA: Sometimes when I see the Cow coming, I just pause and delete him/her. So annoying! I have also been known to lock the dorms for residents only.
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    The cheerleaders in my game always beat up the Cow Mascot... Normally I just lock the main doors.

--T
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I know I mention Twojeffs fixes & mods a lot (because his stuff is incredible) but he has this cow mascot head wall decoration that is a must-have in all my dorms, Greek houses & private Uni homes. It's hysterical how the cow freaks out, sobs, and one of the sims will blast him with the repo-man's gun (doesn't do anything to him, he just runs away). And then he stays away, it's wonderful! All of Twojeffs stuff is at Simbology.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I know I mention Twojeffs fixes & mods a lot (because his stuff is incredible) but he has this cow mascot head wall decoration that is a must-have in all my dorms, Greek houses & private Uni homes. It's hysterical how the cow freaks out, sobs, and one of the sims will blast him with the repo-man's gun (doesn't do anything to him, he just runs away). And then he stays away, it's wonderful! All of Twojeffs stuff is at Simbology.

Now that is something I am going to have to get myself. I am very sick of that crazy cow making all those water messes.