Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How does your house look?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Karritz Do you build anything that isn't good? Although the last time I visited a place called the mushroom house I came out and seen pink floating rabbits and the trees were doing the Macarena by a chocolate rainbow. :dizzy:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @Karritz Do you build anything that isn't good? Although the last time I visited a place called the mushroom house I came out and seen pink floating rabbits and the trees were doing the Macarena by a chocolate rainbow. :dizzy:

I hadn't made the connection with Mushrooms. :o I was thinking of the overall exterior shape of the building. :)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    11167914_10153284788486061_8248513610292494083_n%203.jpg

This is my current house that I built myself. My Sims are currently living in Twinbrook.

That's gorgeous! :love:
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    This is my current house that I built myself. My Sims are currently living in Twinbrook.
    That is a nice looking house. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • JennMarieJennMarie Posts: 74 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Agreed! Amazing!
  • NinjakitzNinjakitz Posts: 142 Member
    > @DillynJames said:
    > This is my current house that I built myself. My Sims are currently living in Twinbrook.

Your house is absolutely beautiful. Is it up for download somewhere?
  • SunIndraSunIndra Posts: 33 Member
    You are all so very talented. When I try to build a house it almost always end up in a boring square. I have tried to go after floorplans, houses I have lived in myself and so on... but nothing. It never works.
    SunIndra wrote: »
    You are all so very talented. When I try to build a house it almost always end up in a boring square. I have tried to go after floorplans, houses I have lived in myself and so on... but nothing. It never works.
    So, one other thing you could do is just start out with a boring square, then add more squares to it. :) Or, if you're really into it, you could add octagons off to one side instead. :) That's what I did with my Desaline Mansion.
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • EddessaEddessa Posts: 98 Member
    Just posted my current house in my studio! :) Mirrored house that is built as a hidden tree house. I've had a blast creating & playing with this one.
    Mirage%20Page%20Eddessa%20Teral.jpg
    Link to DL if you'd like :)thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8688612
    edited June 2015
    @Eddessa That is awesome! Very well hidden!
    Edit: Rec'd it! :)
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Here's a house I'm working on for my legacy family. I'm a seriously slow builder/decorator so it'll take me weeks if not a month to finish :tongue:
    Screenshot_zpstzakvmhe.jpg

I love all the houses here on this thread though. Seriously you guys, you're making me feel like my houses look like crap. Lol! :expressionless:
    @Mea_93 That house looks lovely! Way better than my little houses...
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited June 2015
    @Karritz : I like your house. I may steal the idea to use in the future :).

@DillynJames : Very handsome manner house/mansion.

@CravenLestat : Thanks. I really like some of the building details that came with Midnight Hollow.

@Eddessa : Great idea for a house. I'm going to steal that too.

@Mea_93 : Looks good. Would love to see more pictures as you work on it.
    Post edited by cwaddell on
    When my sims can afford it I plan for them to move into this house I created a coupe of years ago.
    Screenshot-44_zpsaqalmqkp.jpg

Master bedroom and bath. Plan to redecorate with my sims' colors when they move in.
    Screenshot-37_zpsht8afq9i.jpg
    Screenshot-38_zpsdvts9dvi.jpg
    cwaddell wrote: »
    When my sims can afford it I plan for them to move into this house I created a coupe of years ago.
    Screenshot-44_zpsaqalmqkp.jpg

It's a lovely looking house. :)
  • DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

That is a nice looking house. :)
    JennMarie wrote: »
    Agreed! Amazing!
    Ninjakitz wrote: »
    Your house is absolutely beautiful. Is it up for download somewhere?

I'm so glad you guys like it! It's currently available on The Sims 3 website as Rockford 2.0. It will also be on Mod The Sims as Rockford in a few days (it's in moderation right now). I changed the floor plans between the Sims 3 site and Mod The Sims though, the MTS versions floor plan is better in my opinion. Also, both versions have no CC!
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
    My sims have moved into their new house. Here are some pictures.
    Screenshot-117_zps9mxezy1l.jpg
    Screenshot-279_zps0w8cjssq.jpg
    Screenshot-110_zpscmtpvps7.jpg
    Screenshot-107_zps4bqgl0ph.jpg
    Screenshot-105_zpshmdhmkip.jpg
    Screenshot-98_zpsm3feka2v.jpg
    Screenshot-95_zps1edkyogt.jpg
    Screenshot-92_zpssk0lqhzq.jpg
    Screenshot-108_zpssfaprpd6.jpg
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Y'all houses all look very nice.

@Karritz I do like the colors of that mushroom house. I have yet to master the diagonal wall.
    @cwaddell I like your house as well. Spacious. Plenty of walking room.

My current house looks like this: I like it, but I don't have enough room for their skilling objects and I don't really have enough room to expand unless I want to go upward. The problem is... this house was built for a single female sim. I planned on her having one or two children. She's currently up to four and is housing a butler. I'm too stubborn to move her and too stubborn to build upward, but I think I might no other choice. I could move her to a completely different house, but I like the location and I don't want to start over with the build. The sad part is, I'm thinking about letting her have another child (which will probably be twins, like her birth two births were.)

screenshot-2013.jpg
    screenshot-2119.jpg
    cwaddell wrote: »
    My sims have moved into their new house. Here are some pictures.
    That house is the kind of house I wouldn't mind living in in real life. Absolutely beautiful!
    Minx wrote: »
    Y'all houses all look very nice.

@Karritz I do like the colors of that mushroom house. I have yet to master the diagonal wall.

My current house looks like this: I like it, but I don't have enough room for their skilling objects and I don't really have enough room to expand unless I want to go upward. The problem is... this house was built for a single female sim. I planned on her having one or two children. She's currently up to four and is housing a butler. I'm too stubborn to move her and too stubborn to build upward, but I think I might no other choice. I could move her to a completely different house, but I like the location and I don't want to start over with the build. The sad part is, I'm thinking about letting her have another child (which will probably be twins, like her birth two births were.)
    Oh dear. That is a small house for such a big family. But, it is a very nice looking house inside! You see, this is where bunk beds are very useful/important...
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @SilentWolf101 I'm debating. I have plenty of time to figure out what to do because I'm done with that save until I get my blog caught up. I think I should be able to get my "baby desire fix" taken care of in another save. No need to complicated that one. I want to do some landscaping to the house and expand just a little bit. I use bunk beds sometimes, but for those two I don't think that is going to last long. The boy should have his own room. I'll post pictures once I get it fixed up. =D
    @SilentWolf101 I'm debating. I have plenty of time to figure out what to do because I'm done with that save until I get my blog caught up. I think I should be able to get my "baby desire fix" taken care of in another save. No need to complicated that one. I want to do some landscaping to the house and expand just a little bit. I use bunk beds sometimes, but for those two I don't think that is going to last long. The boy should have his own room. I'll post pictures once I get it fixed up. =D
    Awesome! Can't wait!
    Thanks. If my sims can afford it I like to have space around objects for some of the random stuff they do.
    The location looks good. What world is that?

It's not going to be easy to expand and does look like going up is the best option. Think of the view from the second story though. Good luck and let us see your expanded house.
    That house is the kind of house I wouldn't mind living in in real life. Absolutely beautiful!

Me too and thanks.
    edited July 2015
    Awesome! I don't know why it took me so long to reply...