Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easy trick: How to add objects in the neighborhoods OUT OF ANY LOT working 100% NO MODS :D *UPDATED

John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
Hey guys I have one useful trick for you today about how to put objects in the neighborhoods like benches, Trash cans and WHATEVER YOU WANT OUT OF ANY LOT (working 100% tested by me).

1) So first of all you go to a lot and select a object . NOTE: Not all objects work 100% good but there are many objects that yes they are working 100% with this cheat.

[img][/img]ind17o.jpg

2) Then select live mode, CTRL SHIFT + C and type testingcheats on and press Enter. Then click in the object and select set as head (yes I know its funny but its working)
2wdymg5.jpg

3) Take your sim in a public space WITHOUT LOADING just go to the local park in a public space without changing neighborhood OUT OF ANY LOT. Then get your sim the place you want to place the object and select Reset Object (Debug) 2vtejj7.jpg

4) Now your sims can enjoy the new world object that you just add!! 2usu79s.jpg

5)To make it permanent travel to another neighborhood and then come back and the object is still here. If you want to do that again in the neighborhood you have to travel and then come back.

UPDATED: I also want to share with you another trick about HOW TO COPY AND MULTIPLY NEIGHBORHOOD OBJECTS . I think Im not the only who want to make my sim sit in the neighborhood benches and cant because there are already many people sitting there and you wish to have more benches ! So this may help you!!

1) Like the other trick you have to have testingcheats on while you are in the neighborhood.
9vjwx3.jpg

2) Shift and click in the object you want and select Set As Head
2qlrcxz.jpg

3) Now you will see the object in your sims head
2w3am8h.jpg

4)Take your sim in the place you really want to put the object .

i3f2ow.jpg

5) Shift + click in the object and select Reset Object

2zpk0sx.jpg

6)Enjoy your new neighborhood item!!
2rw5ajb.jpg

7) Travel and come back to the neighborhood and now the object will be there forever! :smiley:

Hope I help you!! If you have questions feel free to ask!!! Also inform me if it works for you!!! (I'm sure it will)
xyIcMqt.png
Post edited by John_Salonica on

Comments

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Just put it in your inventory then you don't even need to use a cheat.
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Are we sure clicking debug/reset object is safe? I know it had a possibility of messing up your game in past series.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
    Are we sure clicking debug/reset object is safe? I know it had a possibility of messing up your game in past series.
    It works fine i do it for months and I dont have any problem :) . Also I want to inform all people that if you dont like the place that you put an object you just select set as head go to your lot put it and then delete it in build mode.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Kristoff BjorgmanKristoff Bjorgman Posts: 284 Member
    I LOVE this!!! Thank you!
  • simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    If theres something I want on a community lot I just go to buy mode , buy it and place it ... its far easier :)
    And in TS4 it doesnt bump your sim out of the lot
    > @simmese said:
    > If theres something I want on a community lot I just go to buy mode , buy it and place it ... its far easier :)
    > And in TS4 it doesnt bump your sim out of the lot

I think he means in public areas outside of any lots.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    I'm speechless. This is genius! I can't wait to play with this. I'm definitely taking an easel...so many pretty places I wanna paint.

This!! Thank you for posting, @John_Salonica :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Now try doing this backwards to annihilate objects that shouldn't be there in the first place. Not as successful.
  • LoneOnyxStardustLoneOnyxStardust Posts: 397 Member
    there's the bb.enablefreebuild cheat which allows you to go into build/buy mode on community lots
    Check out my gallery Origin ID LoneOnyxStardust

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

How Wonderful! Thanks for sharing this. :+1:
    > @LoneOnyxStardust said:
    > there's the bb.enablefreebuild cheat which allows you to go into build/buy mode on community lots

Again, I think he means in public areas outside of any lots.
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    THIS. IS. THE. TOTAL. BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_ldvczbOXxu1qzjix8.gif

sooo trying this, thanks so much for sharing
    there's the bb.enablefreebuild cheat which allows you to go into build/buy mode on community lots
    > @LoneOnyxStardust said:
    > there's the bb.enablefreebuild cheat which allows you to go into build/buy mode on community lots

Again, I think he means in public areas outside of any lots.
    Thank you Kristoff Bjorgman . Thats what I mean and its working.
    xyIcMqt.png
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    THIS. IS. THE. TOTAL. BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_ldvczbOXxu1qzjix8.gif

sooo trying this, thanks so much for sharing
    you are welcome good luck!!!
    I'm speechless. This is genius! I can't wait to play with this. I'm definitely taking an easel...so many pretty places I wanna paint.

This!! Thank you for posting, @John_Salonica :)
    you are welcome!!!
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)

How Wonderful! Thanks for sharing this. :+1:
    :D

xyIcMqt.png
    simmese wrote: »
    If theres something I want on a community lot I just go to buy mode , buy it and place it ... its far easier :)
    And in TS4 it doesnt bump your sim out of the lot

I upload this cheat for people WHO WANT to put objects in the neighborhood outside the lots like benches and other park items but they cant because EA dont give us editing neighborhood tools. If you dont like it and you are not interesting in it sorry I can't do anything. ;) Have a great day :)
    xyIcMqt.png
    Thank you so much!!! :smiley:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • 0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    This is genius. Thank you!
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • SpidersWebSpidersWeb Posts: 1,027 Member
    This is both hilarious and very useful.

Thanks!
    Performance, Price, Portability - pick two.
    SpidersWeb wrote: »
    This is both hilarious and very useful.

Thanks!
    You are welcome!

xyIcMqt.png
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    So you can put a grill or a public toilet in your inventory? I dont think so ;)

Wait... wait...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y02Iuc3R00g
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
    So you can put a grill or a public toilet in your inventory? I dont think so ;)

Wait... wait...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y02Iuc3R00g
    xD hahaha ok in the sims 4 you cant do that (unfortunately)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    AM SOOOOO ADDING TRASH CANS TO PUBLIC GRILL AREAS IN TRASHCREST... err Newcrest!

THANK YOU!!!! Yes... caps. I'm excited :D
    OJGRGDT.gif