Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could Late Night be the next EP?

What I have notices is that every new world that is coming into TS4, the background is getting closer and closer to the city. For example, in New Crest the city line seems to be right outside the neighborhood. What is everyone's thought on this?

Comments

• kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Could be City Life. They haven't named it that yet.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • mushplomplommushplomplom Posts: 760 Member
    Yeah I guess. Either late night or family expansion next since they both go good with the base game.
    I bought a GTX 1070 to play Sims 4.

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Realistically, it will most likely by the next one since that one has a pattern of coming early.

Hopefully, it won't be because it's just another party-themed pack and it's time for family play.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited June 2015
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    Could be City Life. They haven't named it that yet.

Could be Sims 4: Red Lights.
    :D

Or for something less... odd... "Sims 4: Hit The Town" (I think that is the right term).
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Does it include Justine Keaton? :scream:
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member

As the new mrs crumplebottom.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Yes... B)
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    I keep thinking that we need an announcement soon...isn't it time yet?
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I hope it is not a late night expansion pack yet.Cause right now ,EA can really put this game where it needs to be at for it one year anniversary.Please don't miss this opportunity to said "Yes ! We heard the cry for family play Here it is GENERATIONS with TODDLERS"!!!Happy Anniversary ! ;)
  • BrittoneBrittone Posts: 51 Member
    beville wrote: »
    I hope it is not a late night expansion pack yet.Cause right now ,EA can really put this game where it needs to be at for it one year anniversary.Please don't miss this opportunity to said "Yes ! We heard the cry for family play Here it is GENERATIONS with TODDLERS"!!!Happy Anniversary ! ;)

Rather have pets, season, late night ANYTHING but generations and toddlers
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member

She'll be included in pets.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Brittone wrote: »
    beville wrote: »

Rather have pets, season, late night ANYTHING but generations and toddlers
    Yes!Seasons is what I really want, But generations would make more sense.

• Whovian97Whovian97 Posts: 392 Member
    I sure hope it's a new Latenight EP! I want the Movie career and Celebrity system back!
    siggy2_zpsxccvrfnz.png
    FIND ME ON THE GALLERY: holdenwade97
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Realistically, it will most likely by the next one since that one has a pattern of coming early.

Hopefully, it won't be because it's just another party-themed pack and it's time for family play.

Not necessarily, can have restaurants and new things like in Get to Work. Maybe cafes (not bakeries) and restaurants.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    I don't have any interest in the whole bar and party scene, but I really want Open Restaurants. Ones with Sim waiters, hosts/hostesses, and maybe even cafes. That would be nice.
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    I think somehow loading screens would irk me the most in a Late Night EP. Nothing is more frustrating than having to go through a loading screen if one party stinks. Or if you want to go eat with the guy you just met in a disco.
    I really hope that they at least make it possible to visit lots in the same neighborhood without loading screens until than.
  • picnikstoragepicnikstorage Posts: 67 Member
    I just hope they add the cars and restaurants as fast as they could YES!
  • Rayeee18Rayeee18 Posts: 333 Member
    Late night would be good but I still really want more options for family play!
  • MyDarkSimsMyDarkSims Posts: 534 Member
    If we end up getting late night I hope cars will be added for bonus so we dont have to travel to each lot with a loading screen :blush:
    tumblr_newjmcFwHD1r2nmjyo1_500.gif

• Lollipop234Lollipop234 Posts: 251 Member
    Please not a late night expansion pack. Maybe for later, but we have enough party in the Sims 4 right now.
    I'm playing the Sims since day 1.
    I hate my username (Please forgive my younger self)
    Origin ID: VanillaxSimmer
    Raines legacy family tree

Visit my simblr!
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    My guess would be that they will attempt a new type of EP next.

Yet it is a little more complicated because I would first expect a GP in about August and then an EP in about October. But in that case I have no guess about the most likely content of the GP ;)
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    Please not a late night expansion pack. Maybe for later, but we have enough party in the Sims 4 right now.

No, we don't. I consider myself a single-sim player who likes to party a lot (at least in the Sims 3 that is) and in this game i find NOTHING (!) enjoyable about this anymore because it is so much lacking content and (party-)stuff to do.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    There are some rumors the next EP is pets, since a German SimGuru surveyed twitter users about it.
    Others agree with you, and personally I hope it's time for Late Night!
  • Lollipop234Lollipop234 Posts: 251 Member

No, we don't. I consider myself a single-sim player who likes to party a lot (at least in the Sims 3 that is) and in this game i find NOTHING (!) enjoyable about this anymore because it is so much lacking content and (party-)stuff to do.

I think that the main thing that this game lacks is family play. But it all depends on personal preferences... if you're a single-sim player you probably don't care much about family content, but I know that a lot of players do.

For me, 3 types of bars, a luxury party stuff pack, hot tubs and all the party stuff we already have in the Sims 4 is enough (for now).

Of course there are still a lot of party related things from previous sims games that we don't have yet in the Sims 4, but family players haven't received anything since the game came out (besides family trees, but they are pretty much useless with all the culling issues). The GTW ep was already focussed more towards single-sim players, so I think family players should be next.

Of course, party stuff is fun, and I really enjoyed night life eps in the past, but it shouldn't be Maxis' priority right now.
    I'm playing the Sims since day 1.
    I hate my username (Please forgive my younger self)
    Origin ID: VanillaxSimmer
    Raines legacy family tree

Visit my simblr!
  • temestemes Posts: 175 Member
    I doubt it's late night, but it could be related to living in the city. Maybe "City Apartments" or something...