Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• emccausland1emccausland1 Posts: 68 Member
    for me to see ads i have to turn off all my add blocking stuff on firefox. not sure what program you use but, you could look and see if you got any add blocking stuff
  • melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    Edited thanks to @Kaike78 who gifted me my number one item!!!! x
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Thank you to so many of you kind and generous gifters, I've updated my Top 5 HERE.

My wishlist is HERE.
    Thank you again for all of your help! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Updated :smiley:

...not because I've been gifted anything from my top 5...I just changed my mind!!! :lol:

Hi @melissalungu , I checked your wishlist and I noticed that you have items that you can get by doing the Animals Abound cascade... I really recommend it. It works!

I've tried but I can't get anything for free and I just don't see adverts. I have just over 200sp that I'm saving to get the Farm Fresh Folk Set as I own the cow corale and a few other of the items...but I'm not sure if I'll get that for free...so am waiting :)
    Can you send me a message (go to my profile, on the top right there should be a button to send a message) with a list of items you own from the Farm Fresh Folks set? And what, if any items you have from the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set. The playground set is the key set.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
    edited June 2015
    @hyegal gifted me the adorable shoes from my top 5 list, so I have updated my list here.

I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited June 2015
    @charlotteprice thank you for the Chicken Coop and Milkin' It Dairy Corral. You make my day. I had a blast last night playing my farming save. <3
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited June 2015
    I have updated my Top 5 list HERE
    I have updated my list here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Thank you for the dress, @gnlovew !

XmKUks3.jpg
    Thank you for the dress and hairstyle, @KittyKat8103 !

XmKUks3.jpg
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Good Morning/Evening Everyone!

After working all night long, then grabbing groceries, stopping on the way home to get me a tuna on wheat sub ( I was starving) then of course packing the groceries in and putting them away :s has totally exhausted me! I did eat my sub though and I am ready for the day, LOL

Its my nights off work now.........I dont plan on going anywhere either........will stay right here on my computer.....I will be watching you all >:)
    edited June 2015
    Good Morning/Evening Everyone!

After working all night long, then grabbing groceries, stopping on the way home to get me a tuna on wheat sub ( I was starving) then of course packing the groceries in and putting them away :s has totally exhausted me! I did eat my sub though and I am ready for the day, LOL

Its my nights off work now.........I dont plan on going anywhere either........will stay right here on my computer.....I will be watching you all >:)

I am exhausted just hearing about your evening! While tuna on wheat is sure to pep anyone up :wink: ...you are going to sleep, right?? :worried: NOT that I'm trying to keep you from watching us, or anything... :innocent:
    Post edited by jbsquared2000 on
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    updated...again! lovely people in here :smiley:
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • hyegalhyegal Posts: 238 Member
    Several things I've been stalking for a long time came up on daily deal. I may not have many simpoints left, but I did get some cool things, several of which used to be on my top five list.

My updated list is here.
    Thanks to a gift bomb from @blacksheba1973, I've had to make a new top 5 list.

XmKUks3.jpg
    I've updated my Top 5 list HERE.
    My wishlist is HERE.
    :smile:

• ss81ss81 Posts: 508 Member
    Top 5 updated thanks to jbsquared2000 <3

Thank you ;)
    Wishlist
    edited June 2015
    Good golly, @stephenhamburg and @KittyKat8103 ! Thank you so much!! Why is it that the people who give such huge gift bombs, have no wishlist that I can retaliate on!! :weary:<3

I have updated my Top 5 HERE and my wishlist is HERE

I will be looking for new victims...erm :flushed: ..."gift recipients" to pay it forward on behalf of @KittyKat8103 and @stephenhamburg 's extinct wishlists. :naughty::kissing_heart:

• hyegalhyegal Posts: 238 Member
    So very many thanks to @jbsquared2000, who absolutely devastated my list earlier this evening. That list never knew what hit it. It has gone not gently so much as suddenly into that good night. I like to imagine there were sound effects. Maybe even a riff on that completely awesome Futureshock guitar. (I love Futureshock. That eerie blue glow would totally be my spirit animal if I had a spirit animal. At the very least I'd insist on an animal that glowed eerie blue. Erm, getting off topic here.)

My updated list is here. I realized I'm pretty close to completing some sets, so I decided to focus the first four items on that, reserving the fifth slot as usual for wishful thinking.
  • ss81ss81 Posts: 508 Member
    OMG :o My Top 5 has been wiped out by charlotteprice!
    Had to Update

Thank you soo much <3

Wishlist
  • NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    Updated my list. Any help is appreciated.
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
    edited June 2015
    not sure how to post where my top 5 is but its updated
    The link to your top 5 list:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13743799/#Comment_13743799

Example on how to post the link:

My top 5 list is updated
    My[url="http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13743799/#Comment_13743799"] top 5 list[/url] is updated

XmKUks3.jpg
    Thanks to a gift bomb from @charlotteprice, I've had to make a new top 5 list.

XmKUks3.jpg