Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightclubs, bars and lounges will only spawn one bartender even if there ar multiple bar stations

Is this an oversight in the programming? You can have a bar with multiple bar stations, but there will only ever be one bartender at the venue. All the other bar stations will remain empty with no bartender. When the bartenders change shifts, still only one comes to replace the other.

Comments

• AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    I noticed this when I built my own nightclub. I wonder if it is simply a performance thing?
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • coolspearcoolspear Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2015
    I think it's meant to be this way. To limit the amount of NPCs. Each venue will generate four bar NPCs, each to cover eight hour shifts over a twenty-four hour period. And each NPC, when you ask them about their career, are specifically tied to that venue. I know the game can chop and change the NPCs around during the early stages of a new neighbourhood, but it seems to settle into the fixed four when you've played the neighbourhood long enough and the game has spawned enough NPCs so they can settle into permanent residence at a venue. So four is the hardcoded amount any venue can have despite having several bars.
  • RyckRyck Posts: 214 Member
    A Guru tweeted that it is not a bug but intended. That's a shame that you can't build large nightclubs with multiple bars in one venue.