Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Was going to play today...saw this and started reading...I read from start to end. Now I can't wait to see what happens next! :o pammiechick you are a wonderful story teller!!! :) I've been simming since Sims I. Never really read any stories I sure glad I did today!
  • McSimsOverloadMcSimsOverload Posts: 6 New Member
    I love this story! and I am very picky about what I read.
  • 110821012110821012 Posts: 51 Member
    > @Mlissa81 said:
    > I feel the same. I just read it today too. I like to write, but I get so caught up in playing the game that I forget to take photos lol.

I am the SAME way! I stayed up until 2am creating my first gen. I am just now about to start up my game and get started playing!
  • cpott002cpott002 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm very glad this was featured on the page today! I am completely hooked now and can't wait for the next update. You are an amazing writer!
  • fantafuzzyfantafuzzy Posts: 3 New Member
    I love this series! I looked into it after I saw it on the sims official site and it is AMAZING! I am on page 15 so quite a bit behind but I have enjoyed every thing so far. :) You have a great writing style!
  • cody1142010cody1142010 Posts: 12 New Member
    I also saw this story on the Sims official website and I have to say this is by far the best Sims story I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I love your writing style and how you actually take the time to develop the characters into people we can love and hate. This story has even inspired me to start working on my own! :)
    > @cody1142010 said:
    >This story has even inspired me to start working on my own! :)

Same!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Thank you all! <3

I'm glad it's inspired you to do this challenge! It's really fun using the different culture rules. B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • BgBn7510BgBn7510 Posts: 100 Member
    I have found your story though facebook. May do a story of this at some point. Right now though I am in search of a places for a fishing village for my story I so wanted to make in the sims 3 but i will make it this sims 4 at some point. Just playing around right now. I would love to know how what i would need for a sim to live on (space Planent)? I have not done this of yet. I also would like to more where I could find log cabins and a park that would work for A village for my story that is going to be pretty much a fishing village. :)
    My Sims Stories
    Origin ID: Lindz200611
    edited June 2015
    @BgBn7510 If you go on the Gallery, hit #amazonchallenge and a lot of villages will pop up. Hit the cc button on the left to see more.

Use bb.enablefreebuild cheat to build on Sixam. To get to Sixam, build a rocket and level up your skill to upgrade the wormhole generator. Then you can fly there or join the Scientist career and create the portal to Sixam.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • zamallevyzamallevy Posts: 2 New Member
    I started reading today, woah the drama! finished already and really sad for leaf/lakeki :'(
  • RachelcupRachelcup Posts: 1 New Member
    Can't wait for more updates!!! This is a great read.
    > @pammiechick said:
    > BgBn7510 If you go on the Gallery, hit #amazonchallenge and a lot of villages will pop up. Hit the cc button on the left to see more.
    >
    > Use bb.enablefreebuild cheat to build on Sixam. To get to Sixam, build a rocket and level up your skill to upgrade the wormhole generator. Then you can fly there or join the Scientist career and create the portal to Sixam.

Thank for you help.. I will be keep an eye for an update
    My Sims Stories
    I am having withdrawls...must know whats happening...i dare say you have made a fangirl of me!
    Sorry , guys! I'm a real writer in RL and I'm very busy this week. I will try to update either later today or tomorrow! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    No worries! I'm sure we can all wait until then :D
    edited June 2015
    When Hagen arrives back to the compound after having brought the two council members to the holding chambers below, he hears Kiva shouting his name. “Over here, Hagen! We need you!”

What now? Hagen wonders. He knows he needs to replace these aliens as they have been nothing but nuisances to Tribe Wahine since they’ve come. He feels a bit guilty for recommending them, but for now, there wasn’t much he could do except try to clean up their messes.

“Yes, Kiva, whatever is the matter?” Hagen sighs wearily to himself.

Kiva shrugs. “I’m not sure, but I heard Lag talking with her brother about a strange man being held in the Pillar of Death! He’s from Tribe Topaz, Queen Hanalani’s tribe, claiming to be Lakeki! Yug thinks he’s on a mission to wipe all of us out.”

Screenshot_403_1.jpg

“Madness,” Hagen grumbles to himself. He doesn’t have time for these shenanigans. He is due back at Sixam. Xetrov is about to give birth to his twin sons and he cannot stop his research. As it is, he’s been working on helping the Sixamians utilize their plant’s energy as a clean resource. They’ve all but polluted their whole planet so they have abandoned it for other planets. He’s almost at a breakthrough point, but he requires more time. Hagen only could hope with Xorex aging up soon, she would be able to take over the tribe and get a sense of balance restored again.

Wiping his face, he says, “Take me to him.”

Kiva bows. “Yes, Hagen the Genius.”

Awkwardly, the way Kiva always moves in her human disguise, the alien woman ushers a man out of the cell. He is dark complected with green eyes and black hair—nothing remotely like Lakeki. How could this man even try this ridiculous lie?

Eyebrows furrowing, Hagen orders, “State your name and business here. I’d advise you to start with the truth. This will be your last chance, otherwise, you will suffer a slow and painful demise in the Pillar of Death.”

Screenshot_408_2.jpg

“Hagen, please believe me!" the man begs. "I’m Lakeki! Son of Kaila. Remember I left in search of the resurrection recipe to the North. No one would know that other than me! And I’ve found it. I can resurrect Hawika! Please. Just look at my face. My eyes. Only the colors have changed due to a shaman’s spell. Lady Munga needed me to pass off as one of her slaves to fool the North tribe. It worked!”

Peering into the man’s eyes, Hagen does see a familiarity there. But there is only one way to make sure. “Kiva, did Lag survey his mind to make sure he was telling the truth?”

“I do not know, Hagen the Genius.”

Hagen shook his head at the simplicity of these aliens. They are so advanced in some ways and so plum in others. “Well, I’m not getting any younger. Search his mind!”

Stammering, Kiva says, “O-Of course! Why didn’t I think of that?” A whirring sound burst forth from her skull as she scans the man’s thoughts.

Screenshot_407_2.jpg

“It is indeed Lakeki Slave, Hagen the Genius!” Kiva shouts incredulously.

Screenshot_409_2.jpg

Lakeki rolls his eyes. “That’s what I’ve been trying to tell everyone since I’ve arrived. Hagen, I have acquired ambrosia, the substance that Hawika’s ghost needs to eat. Have you seen her roaming at night?”

“I have not seen her for weeks, Lakeki,” Kiva answers instead. “Ever since you left, she came out once and then she turned blue, cried, and misted away. That was the last anyone has ever seen of her.”

Screenshot_406_2.jpg

“I fear she is correct, Lakeki,” Hagen offers. “Maybe if you speak to her urn, she will return. We can only hope and pray your ambrosia works. But I cannot delay my departure any longer. My wife, Xetrov, is expecting twins any moment. I will send along Xorex and Leia to you as I bring the council women to Sixam for trial. The duplicate aliens are in place and all is well. Our village is happy and seems to know nothing of the events that took place with Hawika. Please send me word if you do indeed resurrect my sister. I will portal here immediately.”

Screenshot_411_1.jpg

Lakeki nods brusquely as Hagen walks toward the women’s compound. Running in the direction of the men’s compound, Lakeki heaves a huge sigh of relief that Hagen was here to make sense of things. Now it is time to clean up. He aches for a hot shower, shave, and hair cut.

Days pass and Lakeki never sees Hawika’s ghost. Could she have moved on to the afterlife? Was she so distraught by him not being there that she couldn’t bear to float around in the living world without him? Grief grips Lakeki like a cold skeletal hand. He worries he’ll never be able to see his love again. And it is all his fault.

Screenshot_424_2.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • S3qu3nceS3qu3nce Posts: 28 Member
    edited June 2015
    Found this a few days ago and just caught up.. I need more, I am feeling like a crazy fan waiting for the next book or the next preview :)
    I just ordered sims 4 this weekend, after reading your story sims 2/3 wasn't enough anymore ;) I hope it gets here tomorrow so i can create my own Amazon tribe :)
  • McSimsOverloadMcSimsOverload Posts: 6 New Member
    awww.... poor lakeki! I hope they will be able to save her
    I was hoping too that he would have been able to save her.
    My Sims Stories
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    Awww man! He gets so close and then nothing!
    pammiechick I said this before but I love your story! You inspired me to start one of my own. It's not an amazon one but will have a few elements of it. Please read it and give me some feedback if you have time, I'd really appreciate it! :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/840288/kingdoms#latest
  • ChaintaChainta Posts: 2 New Member
    Beautiful story! I really love the characters and how they evolve :) The last two days I read through all the posts in this topic. I like the idea of this challange, maybe I will start my own one. But for now I will wait and ensure I don't miss anything :smile:
  • ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    One of my favorite stories on here. Good job!
  • GottKennaLoveGottKennaLove Posts: 53 Member
    I absolutely love this! After facebook shared your story i just had to read it! I even started my own tribe. though i changed some of the rules to fit me a little better XD