Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to post pictires???

2...Next

Comments

• gabrielgothgabrielgoth Posts: 490 Member
    That blonde Sim is very beautiful. I can't wait until I'm able to post pictures! :)
  • 110821012110821012 Posts: 51 Member
    Here it is! The first part to my story Kingdoms
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/840288/kingdoms?new=1
  • trollnexustrollnexus Posts: 508 Member
    Yay I'm excited! I'll go check it out.

Also...*whispers* that's a lovely picture of you, but I suggest you change it to something that's not you. One of the forum rules forbids using any personal info/pictures/etc. I think it's something to do with the fact that children sometimes use this site? Yeah I'm not really clear as to why, but that's the rules >.<
  • psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited June 2015
    Trying hard to get myself 50 points. I understand why you have to have so many points before posting, but it still stinks because I'm no troll :(
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • trollnexustrollnexus Posts: 508 Member
    @psykt yeah all the awful trolls of the past are the reason why we can't have nice things :( I wish you luck, though!
  • psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    @trollnexus Thank you :)
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I can't work out how to post images I might just try and use photobucket...
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @cupcake I use photobucket. It's very easy to use. Once you load your pictures, you just click on the IMG section and paste it here. You will have to pay a small fee if you go over your free limit usage, so pay attention to that. I don't mind paying as it was a small fee and it took A LOT of pictures to go over that limit. I have thousands of hits now so I needed to up my usage, but that took months and months with thousands of pictures.

You should use this thread to test it out. Hope this helps!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I recommend imgur.com because they don't have a usage Limit and the pictures load very fast :)