Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tribe Isi: A Sims 4 Amazon Challenge (Updated 8/16) *ON HIATUS*

Comments

• Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Great first couple of updates!!! I can't wait to see what happens in your tribe :)
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Chapter 4: Together Forever

As moons passed, and the time when Nizhoni's mate would be chosen approached, it was clear Akito was making quick progress. Alun had noticed this, and began to work on the garden with his mother instead of his aspiration. And sure enough, soon Akito had become worthy of breeding with the Creator, and the ceremony was prepared. Early in the morning, Shikoba woke and baked the special cake. Soon after, the rest of Tribe Isi awoke and dressed in their ceremonial outfits. Outside Nizhoni's sculptures had been placed around the table, and the cake was placed there. Once there, Akito was the first to age up, followed by Alun.
    03-05-15_4-20nbspPM_zpszp797353.png

Sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to get caught up with the story.
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Can't wait to see those two aged up!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    bump.
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    That's what I say...we need an update! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    UPDATE: I am going to be writing chapters in advance, so I won't ever run out of story to tell. Possibly.
    Post edited by Amazingamphy on
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    One chapter's pictures taken, might do some more today.
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    bump because I am a total procrastinator. Sorry guys :*
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    110821012110821012 Posts: 51 Member
    I love reading these amazon stories!
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Great story so far! It's very fast-paced, I like it.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    The twins grew up to be handsome teens. Akito was surely going to have a beautiful daughter, and would be training with Nizhoni's punching bag until adulthood.
    05-05-15_10-38nbspAM_zpsatbtmhp9.png
    Alun was also quite handsome, dressed for tending the garden.
    05-05-15_10-38nbspAM-2_zpsicne4jaq.png
    While Shikoba was out, she caught a glimpse of a former Creator out for a walk. Her beautiful green eyes still had plenty of life in them.
    05-05-15_10-50nbspAM_zpsdwnitdwj.png
    Meanwhile, Akito and Alun had found time to talk to each other.
    "Alun, remember that promise we made as children?" Akito asked. "Oh, that we'd always be friends? If I'd forgotten we wouldn't be talking." Alun replied happily. "Well, let's remember to keep that promise." Akito said. "Because even in death, we'll be together forever."
    05-05-15_10-53nbspAM_zpsxohzfgyp.png
    Alun had no time to react, because suddenly an unfamiliar woman appeared.
    04-08-15_9-30nbspAM_zpsne74xnoa.png
    Nizhoni stepped out to greet her. "My name is Nasamuku, and I would like to join your tribe, Nizhoni Isi." the mystery woman said. "Why would you be important to this tribe?" Nizhoni grilled. "I can take care of children and heal any wounds an Amazon has. I am also skilled in painting and instruments." Nasamuku replied. "Very well," Nizhoni decided, "you may join."
    As Nasamuku walked into the Tribe, Shikoba went to read a book, but was distracted by how old Nizhoni was looking. A Creator needed to be young when she had an heiress, so until the daughter's birthday they would still be able to lead. Shikoba looked at the bookshelf, and noticed a book titled "Magic of the Forest: Shaman Potions and How to Brew Them" and had a plan.
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    The rest of Chapter 4 has arrived!
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    I can't believe how much the boys look alike! I hope the Creator gets a wonderful potion and I want to learn more about this mystery woman!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yay! Looking forward to it!!!

What I do is write out my story separately in Word then copy and paste when I'm ready to post. It's easier on me for editing purposes. But .... I'm on the edge of my seat now!! My daughter is going to do one as well only hers will be futuristic. Love to see the differences!

I had similar idea in the beginning too - to write futuristic/cyberpunk story about amazons, but soon I changed my thoughts :) Does your daughter write her futuristic story about amazons?

• Options
    Great story! I found it yesterday and bookmarked at once :) Now I'll can read it like other amazon stories ;) Looking forward to read more.
  • Options
    bumpity bump, busy making some stuff ♪
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    Also, I forgot to mention the other new addition to the tribe.
    04-08-15_9-32nbspAM_zpsljfstuep.png
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    LOL! I loved my cowplant, Daisy, until she died. She was just too hard to take care of! The sims didn't automatically feed her and I had to protect them by taking away the gate. So I replaced her with fire. Haven't had to use it...YET! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Who knows, I might try that eventually. The only problem is that Sims are harder to burn then Sims 3.
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Chapter 5: The Woman in the Woods
    Shikoba woke early in the morning, for her journey would be long. She woke up Nizhoni to tell her why she would be gone.
    "Shikoba, what is it?" Nizhoni yawned groggily.
    "I just need to tell you that I will be leaving for a few suns. I have heard of rare plants in the rivers and lakes of the east, and I wish to bring them back to Tribe Isi." Shikoba lied, though she was interested in the plants.
    "Very well then. Alun will take care of the garden." Nizhoni went back to sleep.

08-16-15_11-34nbspAM_zpsudo2yajw.png
    08-16-15_11-34nbspAM-2_zps0bfhoe4i.png

As dawn approached, Shikoba pet her new cowplant, knowing it would be a while before she would see the bovine creature again.

08-16-15_11-44nbspAM_zpsxmcpyf2p.png

And then, just before the sunrise, she went off on her journey to the mysterious forests of Newcrest.

08-16-15_11-45nbspAM_zpsrk4ipe2e.png

Days had passed, and Shikoba eventually found herself at Forest Falls, a magnificent temple for Aquani, the spirit of water. Strangely, the Hanalani daughter of the temple and her slaves were not present.

08-16-15_11-51nbspAM_zpsu5rxddri.png

She walks over to the pond next to the temple, said to be filled with the holy waters of the east. Seeing as this is likely to be the only time she will be here, Shikoba decides to swim in the water, which is said to clean the soul with the powers of Aquani.

08-16-15_11-53nbspAM_zpsqixxkvu5.png
    08-16-15_11-54nbspAM_zpsx6woyzsy.png

However, she does not have time for relaxing at the temple. She must find the mysterious Shaman of Newcrest. She follows the map in the book and goes deep into the woods before coming across a small cottage.

08-16-15_11-58nbspAM_zpswxjs2rlf.png

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Shikoba asks, knocking at the door.
    "Yes, yes, come in!" The voice of an old woman replies.

08-16-15_11-59nbspAM_zpsqiyf4rcr.png

Shikoba walks into the cottage, but finds that nobody is inside, so she heads for the back door.

08-16-15_12-00nbspPM_zpsjpypupgb.png

As she walks out onto the back porch, she finds a beautiful garden and a sweet-smelling cowplant playing with an elderly woman.
    "Hello, would you happen to be the Shaman of Newcrest?" Shikoba asks, but the elder is more focused on their cowplant.
    "Calm down, Aroma... Oh, hello! Yes, I am Nala, one of few Shamans still alive. Now, what would you seek?"

08-16-15_12-01nbspPM_zpskfa8wi3o.png

"Well, I have come here from the west to request a potion. The Creator of my tribe is becoming older, but there are still no eligible fathers. Can you make a potion to keep her young until there is a new Creator Heiress?" Shikoba explained.

08-16-15_12-04nbspPM_zpssxr8ctwn.png

"That sounds like a troubling situation. One of those potions can take moons to make. However, I do have a spare! A foolish heiress from tribe Ojor who didn't want to lead asked for a potion to keep her mother alive as the Creator, but by the time I finished her mother was an elder!" Nala chuckled. "The potion should be on the dresser in my bedroom. I wish you good luck on your travels!"

08-16-15_12-05nbspPM_zpsmhxdhrua.png

Shikoba went back inside, and found a potion with a gold aura. This had to be the Potion of Youth.

08-16-15_12-11nbspPM_zpsngxshzkn.png

So, she traveled back home, and found Tribe Isi had not changed much since she had left. She searched around, and found Nizhoni relaxing inside.
    "Hi, Nizhoni. I wasn't able to find many plants, but I did learn the recipe for an amazing drink. It's made with Teal Sage, mixed with Water Daisies. I know you'll love it, so I brought one for you to taste." Shikoba lied again, pulling out the potion.

08-16-15_12-19nbspPM_zpsoihntlis.png

"Thank you, Shikoba." Nizhoni walked outside and took a gulp of the glowing drink. Suddenly, she felt energized and young, as if time had been reversed. When she finished the drink, she was younger again.

08-16-15_12-20nbspPM_zps44miow4u.png
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Wow, nice Tribe, is there any chance of a update soon?
  • Options
    Elesmera wrote: »
    Wow, nice Tribe, is there any chance of a update soon?
    I'm writing it right now! :)
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick @Elesmera Chapter 5 is here!
    HmypxT0.png
  • Options
    Great update @Amazingamphy <3 I hope you'll can update your story soon again :)
  • Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Awesome update @Amazingamphy .