Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This must be a glitch

Mitchell Kalani was given a promotion, when he came home with the promotion he was bare butt naked with no blur. Has this ever happened to anybody else? I do not download cc or anything with cc in it.
I only have a few mods in my game Tanja's No abduction, DarkGaia's No cull, and java7nerd's Pregnancy Scan.

Comments

• Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Perhaps his new work clothes are being naked? :p
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • NyxLunaStarNyxLunaStar Posts: 27 Member
    That might make the people watching his comedy act laugh :p
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Maybe he got mugged on the way home.
  • KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    That happened to me before but in Sims 3. I believe it's just a glitch...his clothes probably just didn't load properly.
    03.22.2013 <3
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Looks like his promotion came with a cost (;
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I had one of my sims get in and out of the shower with no pixelation. He made it almost to the kitchen before he put his clothes on. I was so startled I couldn't get a screen shot.
  • nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    I had this happen in Sims 3. I had a Chef who came out of the shower, did the clothes-changing spin, and was still naked afterwards. Uncensored Barbie-doll naked. It was some sort of glitch with her work uniform. I just had to dress her manually for work for a couple of days, and the problem went away with her next promotion.
  • kathrynmarienkathrynmarien Posts: 239 Member
    This happened to me recently. I don't know what my sim was doing right before it happened, but he walked into the kitchen naked and ate some leftovers while talking to his sister lol. It was awkward.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited June 2015
    This happened to me a while back. I had to save and exit the game to correct it. The game insisted she was still dressed otherwise.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5