Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• gabrielgothgabrielgoth Posts: 490 Member
    Hi there! I posted over on the New Members Club but I thought I would introduce myself a little more here. My username was inspired by my favourite sim, Gabriel Goth. He's the son of Bella and Mortimer if it isn't obvious by the surname!

I've loved playing the sims since when I was first introduced to it by my childhood friend around 10 years ago. It's been an enjoyable experience seeing how the game has developed over the years and also how my style of playing has evolved. I love creating sims and dressing them up, I think this stems from how I used to enjoy playing with dolls growing up.

Playing the Sims is very relaxing for me and a great way to unwind from real-life. A wonderful form of escapism.
  • RoyalTeacupRoyalTeacup Posts: 114 Member
    Hi there! I'm Lily, and I like to think that technically I'm not 'new', because I started playing Sims 3 in like 2014, but I was never able to connect to the forums because of a glitch (I'm assuming), but now I can connect because I bought Sims 4! Yaaay! But yeah, on the subject of being new (I'm really not because I've been stalking the forums as a guest), but anyway, Hi!!
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Welcome to the forums @Royalteacup , nice to hear that you can connect with us here now since you have Sims 4 ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hey. Hi. Hi. Hey.
    My real name is Sydni and I am from America. Lol, I am still living with my parents at a adolescent age. I have two sisters, a nephew and a niece. We all have a dog name Dana, well she's one of my sisters working dog. Dana is a black lab and golden retriever mix with sparkling brown eyes and shiny black fur. She is so adorable. I played Sims for over 5 or 6, I think, years and I enjoyed it so far. I started out with Sims 2 as my wanted-to-be first game, but moved on to Sims 3. But, I still had a chance to play the Sims 2. So far, none of the Sims games are my favorite because I liked them equally. I played Sims 1 and Bustin' Out on GameCube. Sims 2 and Sims 3 on DSI and Xbox. Those years were great.
  • clyn23clyn23 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2015
    Hey, been a member since 2012, but never posted in the forums. I've loved sims for as long as I can remember! Been playing it basically since it came out! I remember when my parents bought The Sims Makin' Magic for me and I was so excited to be able to play that one XD ! My favourite sims series so far has been The Sims 3, loved the gameplay, customization and expansion packs. I was weary about The Sims 4 when I started playing it, I like it a little better, but I miss my customize option :( (Hint hint...bring it back in a patch ;) ). I'm a young adult, bookworm, and an avid simmer (obviously) :) I've been getting challenges from the forums for years, and finally started posting recently.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Hi there! I posted over on the New Members Club but I thought I would introduce myself a little more here. My username was inspired by my favourite sim, Gabriel Goth. He's the son of Bella and Mortimer if it isn't obvious by the surname!

I've loved playing the sims since when I was first introduced to it by my childhood friend around 10 years ago. It's been an enjoyable experience seeing how the game has developed over the years and also how my style of playing has evolved. I love creating sims and dressing them up, I think this stems from how I used to enjoy playing with dolls growing up.

Playing the Sims is very relaxing for me and a great way to unwind from real-life. A wonderful form of escapism.

Hello @gabrielgoth :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have used your favourite Sim for your user name !
    Creating sims is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is nice deciding what they will wear, and then seeing them live their lives in our games. Simming is a great way for us to take a rest and a break from all that our lives hold. It is relaxing and fun at the same time !
    Happy simming! :)
    Hi there! I'm Lily, and I like to think that technically I'm not 'new', because I started playing Sims 3 in like 2014, but I was never able to connect to the forums because of a glitch (I'm assuming), but now I can connect because I bought Sims 4! Yaaay! But yeah, on the subject of being new (I'm really not because I've been stalking the forums as a guest), but anyway, Hi!!

Hello @RoyalTeacup :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you are now able to connect to the forums. I hope that you will enjoy posting posts on the forums and enjoying meeting fellow simmers here!
    Happy simming ! :)
    Hey. Hi. Hi. Hey.
    My real name is Sydni and I am from America. Lol, I am still living with my parents at a adolescent age. I have two sisters, a nephew and a niece. We all have a dog name Dana, well she's one of my sisters working dog. Dana is a black lab and golden retriever mix with sparkling brown eyes and shiny black fur. She is so adorable. I played Sims for over 5 or 6, I think, years and I enjoyed it so far. I started out with Sims 2 as my wanted-to-be first game, but moved on to Sims 3. But, I still had a chance to play the Sims 2. So far, none of the Sims games are my favorite because I liked them equally. I played Sims 1 and Bustin' Out on GameCube. Sims 2 and Sims 3 on DSI and Xbox. Those years were great.

Hello @sydwilgirl23 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying playing the Sims games on the different console versions as well as PC. All the versions have great features in them .Your dog Dana sounds so very nice! You and your family would enjoy having her as a pet member of your family household.
    clyn23 wrote: »
    Hey, been a member since 2012, but never posted in the forums. I've loved sims for as long as I can remember! Been playing it basically since it came out! I remember when my parents bought The Sims Makin' Magic for me and I was so excited to be able to play that one XD ! My favourite sims series so far has been The Sims 3, loved the gameplay, customization and expansion packs. I was weary about The Sims 4 when I started playing it, I like it a little better, but I miss my customize option :( (Hint hint...bring it back in a patch ;) ). I'm a young adult, bookworm, and an avid simmer (obviously) :) I've been getting challenges from the forums for years, and finally started posting recently.

Hello @clyn23 :). It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums! It is nice that you have been enjiying playing the Sims for a long time. You would have had lots of fun hours and days spent, creating sims, building homes and watching your sims explore their world! Simming is lots of fun! It is great reading the challenges on the forums, and using them in our games.
  • naynay3knaynay3k Posts: 3 New Member
    hello, I have played the Sims for years and just started posting on the forums. I am very excited about the progression of Sims4 and cant wait to see new expansion packs. Thank you
    naynay3k wrote: »
    hello, I have played the Sims for years and just started posting on the forums. I am very excited about the progression of Sims4 and cant wait to see new expansion packs. Thank you

Hello @naynay3k :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums! I hope that you will enjoy learning new things about the sims game on the forums, meet fellow simmers and enjoy posting posts!
  • sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    edited June 2015
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hey. Hi. Hi. Hey.

Hello @sydwilgirl23 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying playing the Sims games on the different console versions as well as PC. All the versions have great features in them .Your dog Dana sounds so very nice! You and your family would enjoy having her as a pet member of your family household.

Hi rosemow. Thank you vey much for the kind words. Yes, I love playing Sims on different gaming consoles. I agree, the features are really great. My family and I love Dana very much! She is possibly the most nicest dog ever! She is fun to have around. She is such a friendly and lovable dog. Dana loves people and she loves to play around. Have I also mentioned running? Yeah, she is wild at that XD. I really do enjoy her as a pet! I hope we never forget our best days! He he. :) Happy Simming to you too! ;)
  • gabrielgothgabrielgoth Posts: 490 Member
    Hello @rosemow. It's nice to meet you too and thanks for the welcome. You are very kind for replying to everyone's posts.
  • CHAERINBUKICHAERINBUKI Posts: 62 Member
    Hi everyone! :)
    I'm Julia, nice to meet you all!
    This forum seems to have such a friendly community, hope to be a part of it! :)

I have played The Sims since 2008 I think. Around that time I didn't have on my own, yet my best friend had it and we would always play it together! Around that year's Christmas I got it for my own! Yay!
    Christmas 2012 when I got a new laptop I got The Sims 3. Slowly I bought every EP and enjoyed it a lot! ♥♥♥
    This year on my birthday I got The Sims 4 from my brother. Can't thank him enough! Lol! :3
    Hi everyone! :)
    I'm Julia, nice to meet you all!
    This forum seems to have such a friendly community, hope to be a part of it! :)

I have played The Sims since 2008 I think. Around that time I didn't have on my own, yet my best friend had it and we would always play it together! Around that year's Christmas I got it for my own! Yay!
    Christmas 2012 when I got a new laptop I got The Sims 3. Slowly I bought every EP and enjoyed it a lot! ♥♥♥
    This year on my birthday I got The Sims 4 from my brother. Can't thank him enough! Lol! :3

Hello @CHAERINBUKI :) It is nice to meet you too. It is nice that you first start playing the Sims when your best friend had it. You would have had lots of fun simming times creating sims together and watching them live their lives in your games! It was a great Christmas gift to receive your own copy of the sims! You would have been excited! It was great that you got a new laptop for Christmas 2012 and at the same got Sims 3. The Sims 3 EPs add a lot of great features to the game! The worlds that come with them are all different, and great places for our sims to live in and explore! It is great that your brother gave you Sims 4 for your birthday! That was a very special gift for your brother to give you!
  • barbik0413barbik0413 Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi, I am Barbi and I have been playing The Sims since Sims 1. Long time lurker here on the forums, finally decided to say "hi" and introduce myself!
    barbik0413 wrote: »
    Hi, I am Barbi and I have been playing The Sims since Sims 1. Long time lurker here on the forums, finally decided to say "hi" and introduce myself!

Hello @barbik0413 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have started posting on the forums! It is nice that you have been enjoying playing the Sims since Sims 1. You would have many happy simming memories of sims households that you have played in the different versions. Simming is enjoyable and lots of fun!
  • Mtinney324Mtinney324 Posts: 7 New Member
    My name is Misha, I'm 21. Born March 24th. I'm in college for Video Game Simulation and Development! (Yay!!) I'm a girl.. I love sims 4! I've sadly never played Sims 1 though it looks totally awesome! I can't find it anywhere T_T I have played sims 2, 3 and 4. I love them!! I can't wait till more expansions come out!
    Mtinney324 wrote: »
    My name is Misha, Born March 24th. I'm in college for Video Game Simulation and Development! (Yay!!) I'm a girl.. I love sims 4! I've sadly never played Sims 1 though it looks totally awesome! I can't find it anywhere T_T I have played sims 2, 3 and 4. I love them!! I can't wait till more expansions come out!

Hello @Mtinney324 :) It is nice to meet you. Your college course sounds very interesting and great! Playing the Sims would be very helpful for your studies! It is nice that you have been enjoying playing Sims 2,3, and 4. Each version has great features in them. It is lots of fun watching our sims living their lives, as well as creating sims and building homes for them to live in are enjoyable parts of simming too!

Just a little note. Could you please edit your post and remove your age. It is against forum rules to post your age. Thanks :)
  • NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    Hey everyone,
    I'm Nordic Phoenix and I've been a fan of the Sims franchise since TS1.

One of my favorite parts of simming is CAS, I love creating different and unique Sims with unique personalities, giving makeovers and all that kinda stuff. Therefore I'm also a CC-collector. I need my variety, hehe! ;)
    With the new build mode of TS4, I've recently got into building, too, but I'm not very good at creating a house from scratch yet. What I do often though is downloading starter homes or unfurnished houses in order to renovate those.

I've been lurking around the forum for a long time now, but I haven't posted much as English isn't my mother tongue.
    But I'm trying to be a bit more active now because I want to get to the member status, so that I can share my creations with proper links and pictures!
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • LadyAscheraLadyAschera Posts: 43 Member
    Greetings, I'm Aschera :D I'm a fashion designer, also a huge sim addict. I like making friends if allowed. I love sims 4! but I missed having cute toddlers and carrying around cute babies :{ but that's okay~ I'm sure that other features will make up for it :D
  • ennaedwynennaedwyn Posts: 68 Member
    Where to begin - wellll, I've been simming since Sims 2 - and for awhile I was able to make custom content (because I ran PC) then and now I'm a Mac (ILOVEMYMAC!!!IWILLNEVERGOBACK! Unless you give me a PC for free! WEEE!!!) Sims 3 had me for awhile and then it got (and always has been funky) on the Mac (let's call it like it is/was "one funky monkey" -> Sims3) but I LOVED the expansions, etc. - now I'm a Sims 4 (and I LOVE how it runs soo smooth without any hiccups, burps or farts, etc on my Mac) and I'm HOPING Sims 4 will bring us similar/delightful content like Sims 3 but keep the quality excellent for Mac and PC users (I can dream, right?) Happy Simming - ps, please check out my stuff I've uploaded in the community! <3 <3
    Don't eat my avatar!!!!!!! You can find in the community under: ennaedwyn (boy! that was tuff! )
    tumblr_nd4jozkfUy1rrhhnko5_500.gif
    Maybe he was born with it or .....
  • AwalkingdragonAwalkingdragon Posts: 76 Member
    Hey everyone,

One of my favorite parts of simming is CAS, I love creating different and unique Sims with unique personalities, giving makeovers and all that kinda stuff. Therefore I'm also a CC-collector. I need my variety, hehe! ;)
    With the new build mode of TS4, I've recently got into building, too, but I'm not very good at creating a house from scratch yet. What I do often though is downloading starter homes or unfurnished houses in order to renovate those.

I've been lurking around the forum for a long time now, but I haven't posted much as English isn't my mother tongue.
    But I'm trying to be a bit more active now because I want to get to the member status, so that I can share my creations with proper links and pictures!
    welcome to the sims 4 forums @NordicPhoenix22x !
    CAS is wonderful indeed, and luckily we have that variety (:
    Renovation is nice as well, I like to do it as well, and ut is a good start into building.
    English isn't my mother tongue either, but that shouldn't scare you away from enjoying the forums! And that is a good motivation, haha (:
    Greetings, I'm Aschera :D I'm a fashion designer, also a huge sim addict. I like making friends if allowed. I love sims 4! but I missed having cute toddlers and carrying around cute babies :{ but that's okay~ I'm sure that other features will make up for it :D

Welcome to the sim 4 forums @LadyAschera !
    Oh, that sounds awesome, what do you like most to design?
    Nice to hear that you love the sims, it is amazing indeed. (: Making friends is lovely, yes!

Courage
    Hey everyone,

Hello @NordicPhoenix22x :) It is nice to meet you. Creating sims is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is nice that we can create a variety of different types of sims. There are some very nice cc to use in our game. Sims are very kind to share their cc items that they create with the simming community. Your idea of downloading starter homes and unfurnished homes and renovating them is a great idea!
    I will look forward to seeing pictures of your creations!

Hello @LadyAschera :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have a career in fashion designing. Playing the sims and your career work complement each other very well. Simming is a lot of fun! I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forums, learn new things about the game, and enjoy posting posts!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top