Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    While mommy was at a doctor appointment, Bella and her father went out to get ice-cream. They had a wonderful time! <3 [img][/img]Screenshot-302_zpszyznmjq2.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-304_zpsan5shwle.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-307_zpsllysebhc.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2015
    Well @blacksand you will be proud of me...that is if you are into adventurers who get their butts handed to them by mummies :s I was doing the Great Pyramid and went on the upper level and this girl mummy came out and I thought to myself easy kill,well we fought and she beat me up :( I got lucky and only got knocked out but it was embarrasing.Grandmaster matial artist and max athletic yet got beat up by a girl.Will post a few pics in a bit have to upload them.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • CaselNobotTivaCaselNobotTiva Posts: 137 Member
    @HopeAK so cutee!!!! <3
    The mummy that beat me up coming out to protect her treasure.

Screenshot-180_zpsbo1prjyr.jpg

The stare contest,I think I lost that too. :s

Screenshot-181_zpstjwwxaud.jpg

But did manage to get this amazing photograph

Screenshot-179_zps17mupfls.jpg

Also @Cwaddell I got a video of pearl kissing a snake I have to upload it to youtube.

DfydFiZ.gif
    Pearl kissing a Cobra...then she gets tore up. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh03POhcf28

DfydFiZ.gif
  • ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    @cwaddell I've got that world and it's brilliant, didn't play in it long admittedly but plan to go back to it eventually. Huge improvement on the original SV.
    All these adventuring travelling sims are really making me want to travel again soon! Particularly Egypt. Gorgeous pics everyone.
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hehe, you guys are making me want to do some WA things! :) Nice pics everyone.
    ...had a vision of a mummy fighting an adventurer....

Screenshot-5367_zps9dv6dvjc.jpg

:o You kissed a robot,i'm telling MOM!!!! "Mom Sierra is making out with cyborgs again".

DfydFiZ.gif
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @HopeAK Beautiful photos.
    @CravenLestat Aw man! Neither of my adventurers, mother nor daughter, have been beat up by the mummy yet.

pyramidmakeout_zpsrojzugx9.jpg

These are Sierra's mommy and daddy, Savannah and Andrew. Well you see where she got her, um, adventurous spirit from. Her older brother, Andrew, Jr. (AJ) and his wife had their first woohoo in an Egyptian sarcophagus on their honeymoon.

Screenshot-5247_zps8oupy2ep.jpg

Savannah and Andrew may look the picture of upper-class contentment now...

Screenshot-141_zpsd4ymxstf.jpg

...but hidden underneath the guise of the mild-mannered college professor is someone who can basically kick your behind and not even think twice about it. She wasn't just an adventurer, she was a ghost hunter, too.

Screenshot-15_zpstdmzkwep.jpg

Sierra was always rambunctious, even as a kid.

Screenshot-4_zpsnmbjobow.jpg

She was outside playing every sport...

sierrabutler_zps5o6xndey.jpg

...even with the butler.

Screenshot-49-1_zps7pwhdsdz.jpg

Sierra, on the right, with her older sister Sage. Sage is calm and peaceful, Sierra is basically a human tornado.

Screenshot-412_zpsmrrlaxdr.jpg

Screenshot-417_zpshdbljsrj.jpg

Screenshot-419_zpspda2a5wj.jpg

Screenshot-421_zpstsbzkivp.jpg

How bad was Sierra? Let's see... the very day she turned teen, she got arrested and caused her older brother - who had just gotten started in the military - to pass out.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

Laugh now guys :( but go take on Queen Kickisbuttus in the upper level of the Great Pyramid.She is like the MMA fighter of mummies.I looked like Captain Silly pants sleeping on the floor after she knocked me out.Then she casually goes back in her Sarcophagus to take a nap.She is still alive BTW and I did not want a rematch.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Laugh now guys :( but go take on Queen Kickisbuttus in the upper level of the Great Pyramid.She is like the MMA fighter of mummies.I looked like Captain Silly pants sleeping on the floor after she knocked me out.Then she casually goes back in her Sarcophagus to take a nap.She is still alive BTW and I did not want a rematch.

I've never encountered her. I'll have to look harder next time I visit that pyramid. :D
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited June 2015
    EDIT: deleted
    Post edited by Karma on
    WsYdHZD.jpg

I think to get to her I had to bust a boulder with Pangus axe blocking a hallway.When you are in the room with the key of death look up and see that beautiful balcony area all lit up and pretty.That is where she is,that Pyramid is huge and takes forever to complete.

DfydFiZ.gif
    I think to get to her I had to bust a boulder with Pangus axe blocking a hallway.When you are in the room with the key of death look up and see that beautiful balcony area all lit up and pretty.That is where she is,that Pyramid is huge and takes forever to complete.

Thanks, I may need to look up.
    In my current game I have an unstable Sim who is in the Magician career as his lifetime wish is to be a Master Magician.

He has now decided he'd really like to join the criminal career. I think I'll say a firm NO to that one.
    I finally have a game update! Yay!

So, when I loaded up my game, everyone had poor needs that needed tending. A few hours later, Dave Bean(my madeover version) decided to eat breakfast outside in the rain, since his Watcher failed to realize that the tables indoors were full of dirty plates. :P

30cyb8o.jpg

Later on, I had Wyatt Grimm work on mastering the Inventing Skill, which he did a day later. He built a time machine, which I had him consign. The sell gave him a self-employed promotion. Yay! He also picked up a "You built a time machine! Wow!" trophy at the City Hall.

ra6kg3.jpg

My favorite Sim, Rantidev, got a celebrity opportunity to go dance for 3 hours. While at the club, I noticed this oddly dressed individual. #yoloswag

15sabfc.jpg

Rantidev decided to eat hot wings with a fork at the club! I had forgotten that Sims do this. :D

2z4hfgg.jpg

Next time I go in-game, Rantidev and his new wife will go on a honeymoon to Wraith(Quailhog's new world). I'm excited! I'll post pics of that later on!
    30cyb8o.jpg

@cheesetruck At first before reading my eyes caught your pic and I thought that was a homeless Sim eating in the rain,it made me sad. :'(

But read your update and feel better now o:)

DfydFiZ.gif
    30cyb8o.jpg

@cheesetruck At first before reading my eyes caught your pic and I thought that was a homeless Sim eating in the rain,it made me sad. :'(

But read your update and feel better now o:)

lol he does look pretty homeless! :D
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Prepping for University.
    Starting a new town means updating Uni with all my custom and edited lots. :p

I am really looking forward to playing it. My Nerd's Paradise dorm has been updated with Into The Future content. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'm still editing the lots in my town so I can change the story progression lot settings on every lot at game start-up.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hi all,

Not sure if anyone remembers me but just dropping by to say great images. I hope to start being a part of this thread again soon. Hope you are all okay!
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @LBell Hi! Welcome back.

Pictures of Ruthie adventuring in a tomb in France.

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpsewegpzzr.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-8_zpsfg1jc8ci.jpg
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @blazerntq Ruthie is lovely :)
    @CK213 I think I remember you vaguely...

Screenshot-5417_zpsfo6vvvom.jpg

Sierra got the better of the person who was supposed to be teaching her martial arts...beating her 2 to 0...

Screenshot-5423_zpsrraevvll.jpg

Maya W.ang took pictures afterwards.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @venusdemilosims Sierra is a awesome. I like her.
    Well I have nothing great to report,ended up turning off my game after my trip ended.If you recall I had seven days left on my Al Simhara trip and only need one more relic to complete all countries relic collections.Well guess what??? did not get it :'( and I was tomb raiding constantly and Pearl excavated everything with no luck.The only good news is I can only imagine how much money am going to have after cashing in my doubles of stuff.Literally have like 8 of the same gold figurine statue and 6 of another plus I have like 14 dropa stones etc will be loaded.

Managed to get a great pic which to the blind eye may not be great.But to the well trained Simmer eye this idle stretching animation makes the cutest picture ever.It is Pearl <3

Cute screenshot nothing special...but I caught it at the perfect time.Why you ask?

Screenshot-189_zpsahucg3fa.jpg

Well I have caught this before, it is when they are idle and stretch but look what happens when you zoom on the face.....same pic

OMG!! Adorable instant avatar material.

Screenshot-188_zpse5wh70fi.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top