Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Updated :smiley:

...not because I've been gifted anything from my top 5...I just changed my mind!!! :lol:

Hi @melissalungu , I checked your wishlist and I noticed that you have items that you can get by doing the Animals Abound cascade... I really recommend it. It works!
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Updated my list!

I'm sorry for updating so often these past few days, but I've just been very lucky and have gotten many gifts from very kind Simmers :blush:
    And somehow the Store decided to completely shuffle my Wishlist? :(
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    I never know whether to gift something from further down the list and leave the top 5 for the big hitters, so you don't have to redo your list for every little thing. What do y'all think is best? :)

@FoxyLovesKitty you made it then! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @mothersuperior2 Yes, thank you! ❤

I just editted my list for the first time, @jbsquared2000 was the first person to gift me using my top 5 list! Thank you! ❤ ☃
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Hi everyone! :)
    I have updated my Top 5 HERE.
    My wishlist is HERE. I hope everyone has a great night!
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • hyegalhyegal Posts: 238 Member
    Once again @charlotteprice, wielding incredible powers of generosity, has rendered my list outdated by taking out the most costly item on there. I stand in awe and gratitude. Thank you so much for the bakery! I'm so excited about it!

My updated list is here.
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    I never know whether to gift something from further down the list and leave the top 5 for the big hitters, so you don't have to redo your list for every little thing. What do y'all think is best? :)
    At this point, I'm actually used to replacing my list frequently (sometimes 3-4 times in a day). I know that there are several people here that make sure that others get plenty of practice. I will not have to do worry about that for much longer.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.

I hope people are appreciative enough of your generosity that they won't treat you badly over something like updating their top five list. Nobody has to keep up a list here if doing so becomes overwhelming.

Speaking for myself, I'm always super happy to receive anything from my wishlist, whether it's in my top five or not. The top five tend to be items I'm currently particularly excited about, but I also really enjoy being surprised. There's no bad choice there. :smile:

It's extra thoughtful of you to consider whether updating lists might cause giftees extra work, but I do not consider updating my top five to be a chore. It's something that usually happens because someone gave me a gift, which makes the whole thing a rather happy, pleasant task in my opinion.

I vote that you do whatever works best for you at any given moment. :smiley:
  • GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    Updated my list again. :) Was able to snag a needed venue off of the DD!
    Gouka on The Sims 3
    Good morning everyone and happy (I hope) Monday... or at least passable, but not terrible Monday. :wink::smiley:
    Thanks to the lovely @friday027, I have received all that I need for the Hewnsman Set and have updated my Top 5 HERE.

My wishlist is HERE.
    Thank you all for your help! :smile:
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    @charlotteprice thank you so much for all those wonderful sets it help with two actually because I got all of may 2012 free thank you soooo much!!! you really helped me out your the bee's knees!

My new top 5 is Here
    My wishlist
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited June 2015
    @NESChic and @jbsquared2000 sooo happy to hear about completed sets!! Need to thank ur fairymothers!! ;)

I am also about to complete one with nature set ! I am only one push away :)

Wish me luck! ;)

EDIT : lol I swear I thought I had wrote here!
    Thanks to kind @jbsquared2000 I have updated my WL! :)
  • JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    Hi simmers! hope you're all well! I have not been on these forums for such a long time due to University work. I will be getting a new laptop soon so we'll be able to play the sims again soon (YAY) so if anyone would kindly like to gift me anything from my wishlist I would be so grateful. (wishlist linked below)
    Number 1 item gifted, so new top 5 list. Updated here.

I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    New top five are Here
    My wishlist

@melaniet1020 thanks for being the best gifted ever!!!! your the best!
    @Kaike78 thank you so much to for the gift!! I'm so close to getting Nov 2011 set free!
  • Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    @NESChic You're welcome! So glad that you're almost there!
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

Hey @JENiiEY, welcome back! I hope school's been treating you well.

There are probably plenty of people who would love to help you out with your wishlist, but first there's something I hope you can do for us. This thread is a directory of 'top five' lists. If you'd like to participate, and I very much hope you might, then it's probably easiest if you begin by reading the thread rules way back at the top of page one. They're fairly minimal, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Once you've done that little bit of reading, then you'll hopefully have the information you need to create and maintain your top five list. To start off, just list five items (with links if you're able) that you'd particularly like to receive. You're more than welcome to include a link to your wishlist as well, as long as you've got your top five list.

Again, if anything is confusing, please do ask for clarification.
    Thank you, @Kaike78, for gifting me such a stylish mirror. I absolutely can't wait to go on a decorating binge, just as soon as I finish thanking all the incredible people, such as yourself, who have made such a binge possible.

My updated list is here.
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @hyegal I think @JENiiEY already posted her top 5 in January, but it probably needs updating. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @hyegal I think @JENiiEY already posted her top 5 in January, but it probably needs updating. :)

Right you are! @JENiiEY's list is here.

@JENiiEY, I apologize for going on about things you already knew. I assumed you were unfamiliar with this thread when you didn't create a list or link to an old one, but obviously I was wrong.
    @jbsquared2000 has given me the gift of light, twice! Thank you for those two lovely lamps. :smile:

I've updated my list here.
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    Good morning everyone and happy (I hope) Monday... or at least passable, but not terrible Monday. :wink::smiley:
    Thanks to the lovely @friday027, I have received all that I need for the Hewnsman Set and have updated my Top 5 HERE.

My wishlist is HERE.
    Thank you all for your help! :smile:

Hi @jbsquared2000 - I get so confused these days about all of the various gifting threads, so when I decide to pull up somesome's wishlist, I am not necessarily aware that it may potentially screw something up with their listings! So sorry if I messed something up, lol! But it was truly a pleasure!
    Thanking @Nevills for the gift of my top 3 items, so I need a new top 5 list.

Updated list is here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
    friday027 wrote: »
    Hi @jbsquared2000 - I get so confused these days about all of the various gifting threads, so when I decide to pull up somesome's wishlist, I am not necessarily aware that it may potentially screw something up with their listings! So sorry if I messed something up, lol! But it was truly a pleasure!

Oh gosh, no way did you mess anything up!! I am so grateful for your gifts! <3 Updating a Top 5 list is such a great "chore" as it means someone cared and gave me a gift. You are so sweet to send your gifts my way. Thank you again! :kissing_heart:

• melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    Updated :smiley:

...not because I've been gifted anything from my top 5...I just changed my mind!!! :lol:

Hi @melissalungu , I checked your wishlist and I noticed that you have items that you can get by doing the Animals Abound cascade... I really recommend it. It works!

I've tried but I can't get anything for free and I just don't see adverts. I have just over 200sp that I'm saving to get the Farm Fresh Folk Set as I own the cow corale and a few other of the items...but I'm not sure if I'll get that for free...so am waiting :)
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile: