March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Manssom wrote: »
    I knew this would be a wonderful home Cass! :) It looks really great from what I can tell by the pictures
    and I have a feeling it will look even more amazing in game. Great job on everything! :sweat_smile: The landscaping
    is so beautiful and I like how it blends with the entire build :) Also, the work with tiles is such a nice and creative touch.

Thank you, Manssom!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    rosemow wrote: »
    Home Sweet Home V2 is very nice! :) The exterior design and layout of the home looks very nice! Very nice roofing! The large windowed dormer looks very nice! It looks very nice that you are using open shutter windows in the build. The brick texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice front steps porchway!
    I will look forward to seeing updates of your home or the finished build! :)

Thank you, Sweet Rose!
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Sorceress wrote: »
    Ohh so much inspiration here! Why didn't I check this out before along with youtube etc that I watch to learn more different building tricks! I love the color mixes you have done and the way the house looks! It is so amazing! So glad I checked this out! can't wait till I can finally share my builds here too! Wow speechless! I so need to play my sims through the careers so I can pick more different items to use! I see now how amazing these items can be when incorporated into a build! Thanks for sharing!

Ahhh, thank you!! If you don't mind using cheats, open the cheat window and type in --- bb.ignoregameplayUnlocksentitlement <press enter>
    This will unlock all items for you to use in your build.

CTRL + ALT + C opens the cheat window

Toodles and thanks again!!
    New WIP pics.... Home Sweet Home V2 - 5 Bedroom, 5 Bath. Main living on one floor, but I have included a basement room for games, art and exercise equipment.

All landscaping, backyard and 85 percent of home is finished....should be ready for upload tomorrow evening. Other than the outdoor furniture & Hot Tub (which I had to use), this build will be Base Game items only. Very little MOO or enlarged items, but Debug and Unlocked items will be included.

06-20-15_2-23nbspAM_zpsaqwxbxfi.png

06-20-15_2-19nbspAM-4_zpsgm7cx5pk.png

Toodles and Good Night!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    edited June 2015
    Your updated pictures of your WIP are very nice! :) The flowers look very pretty lining the edges of the front pathway and around the base of the trees! The hedging looks nice along the edge of the front of the home under the open shutter windows. The backyard area is very nice! Very nice sunken pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing on the loungers poolside. Very nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, in a very nice floral setting! The fenced flower areas in the back patio area looks very nice! The floor paving is nice. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice outdoors dining and living area! It looks nice how you have used the furniture from the new stuff pack there. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. Very nice sitting and chatting area! The placement of two armchairs together and the sofa facing them on the other side gives a great look!
    I will look forward to seeing the finished build! :)
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Totally impressed with the Mansion, Cassee! Wonderful job!
    But I've fallen in love with your second version of Home Sweet Home. Very sweet! Lol :)
    I took a closer look at this in game ;)
    Your updated pictures of your WIP are very nice! :) The flowers look very pretty lining the edges of the front pathway and around the base of the trees! The hedging looks nice along the edge of the front of the home under the open shutter windows. The backyard area is very nice! Very nice sunken pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing on the loungers poolside. Very nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, in a very nice floral setting! The fenced flower areas in the back patio area looks very nice! The floor paving is nice. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice outdoors dining and living area! It looks nice how you have used the furniture from the new stuff pack there. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. Very nice sitting and chatting area! The placement of two armchairs together and the sofa facing them on the other side gives a great look!
    I will look forward to seeing the finished build! :)

Because you are a person of many colorful words.....Thank you, Ms Rose

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbQN31gSyBik9rNm33lCzBu7TiSWAlE_uhiehUQT7g3a5iIiKQDA
    Totally impressed with the Mansion, Cassee! Wonderful job!
    But I've fallen in love with your second version of Home Sweet Home. Very sweet! Lol :)
    I took a closer look at this in game ;)

Thank you, Bibi......I should be finished later today!
    edited June 2015
    Brand new and available here

Home Sweet Home V2

While building this home, I forgot just how much trouble building a base game only lot is. It took me all day to find a TRASH CAN...yes!!! one little trash can. I uploaded twice before I found it. Finally, it is just base game. I removed the Hot Tub and patio stuff from Party Patio. I wanted everyone to be able to download, just like Home Sweet Home V1. I did use MOO, but no where near as much as I usually do. Some Unlocked items may be included.

Home includes:
    5 bedrooms
    5 baths
    Living room
    Dining room
    Kitchen
    Breakfast nook
    Study
    Pantry
    'Laundry'
    Master bathroom walk in closet
    Pool
    Spot for Hot Tub
    BBQ
    Basement has an Art room, Gym, TV area, play area, card table, and chess board.

Here are a few pics, but the rest can be found here: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/Home Sweet Home V2

06-20-15_8-07nbspPM_zpsf5yxhjbh.png

06-20-15_7-58nbspPM-4_zpstamiqmf3.png

06-20-15_7-57nbspPM-3_zps8k6lqc9l.png
    Love this color!

06-20-15_8-03nbspPM_zpsj28aogpk.png
    I have never used this green before, BUT I really like it!

06-20-15_8-06nbspPM-2_zpsaprkytha.png

06-20-15_8-02nbspPM-4_zpstxtghnza.png

Have a great day!! Toodles

Post edited by Cassee on
    Home Sweet Home V 2 is a very nice home! :) I have posted about the front exterior and the backyard pool patio area so I won't post about them again. The yellow flower box windows on the front exterior looks pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The windows breakfast nook is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels to separate off the dining area! The blue colour of the walls and the white tiling looks very nice together. Sims will enjoy dining there with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The shelves look great placed between the columns! The yellow flowers are a sunny sight on the shelf for sims to see, and the books on the lower shelf look great there. The teapots and fruit bowl are nice dining touches on the side table, and watering can of flowers on the floor is pretty! The dining room alcove is very nice as well! The red colour of the walls, the blue colour of the curtains and floor rug and the white colour of the dining seats all complement each other so well! The type of curtains you have used look very nice. The crockery cabinets look nice placed either side of the window. The spandrels separating off this dining area looks very nice as well! The flowers look very pretty in the window ledge alcove! The flowers,bottles, and teapot are nice touches on the side table, and the fruit picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when dining there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The kitchen cabinets look very nice how you have placed them in the room. The island sink and bar stool counter is great! The hanging pans are a nice kitchen touch over the stove. The floor tiling looks nice. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting areas in the master bedroom! The green and cream colour scheme of the room is very nice! The scenic pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The yellow flowers on the coffee table are a nice touch. The dinosaur theme of the boy's bedroom looks cute! The dinosaur wall pattern, toy, bed and floor rug looks great! Very nice walk in clothes and shoes closet! The blue and floral colour scheme of another of the single bedrooms looks restful. Very nice study room! It looks very nice how you have placed a bar in the room, for sims to enjoy having a drink whilst sitting at the desk using the computer. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinet and the drinks display shelf! The wall paneling is very nice! The window alcove of flowers in the other double bedroom looks very nice! The leafy pictures look nice either sides of the picture on the bedhead wall. Very nice living room area! Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the grand piano being played whilst sitting resting on the sofa in front of the fire. The type of sofas that you have used there look nice and suits well the home. The patterned floor rug adds to the nice look of the room. The dog sculptures and clock on the fireplace ledge are nice home touches.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Beautiful two new builds! :smiley:
    * 3M - Love the name! ;) Very elegant red color scheme! Beautiful patio area too!
    * Home Sweet Home v2 - Love how you updated your Home Sweet Home build! Very gorgeous inside and out!
    I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! :D I love the architecture and the decor in 3M! Excellent work Cassee! Love Home Sweet Home V2 also! Again great architecture and I love the backyard. Will be adding both of them to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
    Thank you, Ms Rose, Chris and Ms Yanti!!
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Home Sweet Home v2 is lovely Cassee. I'll download it for my latest family ;)
    Home Sweet Home v2 is lovely Cassee. I'll download it for my latest family ;)

Thank you, Bibi!
  • AwalkingdragonAwalkingdragon Posts: 76 Member
    Oeh, the last one is so lovely again! wonderful job @Cassee
    Courage
    Oeh, the last one is so lovely again! wonderful job @Cassee
    Thank you, @Awalkingdragon
    edited June 2015
    New build for Newcrest.....

Newcrest Manor
    Gallery link: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B41A117319E911E586B4F865A13A827C?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=horseenut&max=25

My attempt at a Victorian style home..... 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, on a 20x15 lot

06-23-15_2-16nbspAM_zpsaofnu9gj.png
    Not sure about the white paneling on porch, but I get that one white corner post when I color it red. ARGH!!
    Update: I found a solution...Changed the white

06-23-15_2-18nbspAM-4_zpsjxdvludk.png

06-23-15_2-18nbspAM-3_zpsh3lsagmp.png

06-23-15_2-19nbspAM_zpsi1lmlbez.png

06-23-15_2-20nbspAM_zpsl6p0pdki.png

06-23-15_2-20nbspAM-3_zpsptwbu3zx.png

06-23-15_2-17nbspAM-2_zpsyjodrkrt.png

06-23-15_2-17nbspAM-3_zpsi4ua2jsq.png

06-23-15_2-17nbspAM_zps7yuakyfz.png

Have a great week!!

Toodles
    Post edited by Cassee on
  • AwalkingdragonAwalkingdragon Posts: 76 Member
    Ah this new build is so wonderful again! @Cassee and np ofcourse!
    The outside fits well together. The blue and pink walls on the inside look so lovely! The interior and tapetry as well! Love the closetthing in the last 'headshot'
    Courage
    edited June 2015
    Newcrest Manor is a very nice home! :) The exterior of the home is so very nice! The roofing is very nice! The red colour of the exterior looks nice, and the open shutter flower box windows look pretty! It looks very nice how you have used the spaniels in the front porch! The flowers and rocks look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the front of the home and around the base of the tree. Nice seat bench sitting area on the porch for sims to enjoy sitting watching other sims pass by their home.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and brown colour scheme of the living, kitchen and dining areas looks very nice. Very nice wall paneling! The living room looks homely. The clock and the roosters on the fireplace ledge look nice there, and the sunflowers picture looks sunny! They are nice home touches in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting, warming up in front of the fire having a read of a book from the bookcase. Very nice dining alcove! The type of and way you have placed the curtains there looks very nice! The circle blue floor rug is a nice touch under the table. The kitchen island counter with the knife set on it looks great! The pink and the blue colour schemes of the kids room look nice, and the oval floor rugs are nice touches beside the beds. Very nice master bedroom! The red and grey colour scheme of the room looks very nice. Very nice windows armchairs alcove sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat, with sunlight coming in through the windows behind them. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the room. It looks very nice how you have done the bedhead curtains and sitting alcove curtains! The red lamps look nice on the bedside tables and on the table between the armchairs.
    The home is very nice :)
    Ah this new build is so wonderful again! @Cassee and np ofcourse!
    The outside fits well together. The blue and pink walls on the inside look so lovely! The interior and tapetry as well! Love the closetthing in the last 'headshot'

Thank you, sweetie.
    Newcrest Manor is a very nice home! :) The exterior of the home is so very nice! The roofing is very nice! The red colour of the exterior looks nice, and the open shutter flower box windows look pretty! It looks very nice how you have used the spaniels in the front porch! The flowers and rocks look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the front of the home and around the base of the tree. Nice seat bench sitting area on the porch for sims to enjoy sitting watching other sims pass by their home.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and brown colour scheme of the living, kitchen and dining areas looks very nice. Very nice wall paneling! The living room looks homely. The clock and the roosters on the fireplace ledge look nice there, and the sunflowers picture looks sunny! They are nice home touches in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting, warming up in front of the fire having a read of a book from the bookcase. Very nice dining alcove! The type of and way you have placed the curtains there looks very nice! The circle blue floor rug is a nice touch under the table. The kitchen island counter with the knife set on it looks great! The pink and the blue colour schemes of the kids room look nice, and the oval floor rugs are nice touches beside the beds. Very nice master bedroom! The red and grey colour scheme of the room looks very nice. Very nice windows armchairs alcove sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat, with sunlight coming in through the windows behind them. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the room. It looks very nice how you have done the bedhead curtains and sitting alcove curtains! The red lamps look nice on the bedside tables and on the table between the armchairs.
    The home is very nice :)

Thank you, Ms Rose for your sweet comments. ♥♥
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    That house is the kind of house my sister would love for her dream house. I really, really like the look, feel, and design of it!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Ash072 wrote: »
    That house is the kind of house my sister would love for her dream house. I really, really like the look, feel, and design of it!

Thank you, Ash....tell your sister that the keys are under the front door mat!! hehe♥