Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    Moderator_PierceModerator_Pierce Posts: 142 Member
    Thank you, @YP19299!
  • Options
    ScreeniesimmerScreeniesimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Thanks and well said! @YJP19299
  • Options
    gklechagklecha Posts: 37 Member
    > @Screeniesimmer said:
    > Can I just say that you are a VERY nice person! If you are new here on the forum you don't really get much notice. It's so sweet you actually pay attention to me! Maybe you are the very first person that I can call friend. Have a wonderful, nice and happy day!

I completely agree with you! its nice to feel involved :) thank you @rosemow
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    gklecha wrote: »
    > @Screeniesimmer said:
    > Can I just say that you are a VERY nice person! If you are new here on the forum you don't really get much notice. It's so sweet you actually pay attention to me! Maybe you are the very first person that I can call friend. Have a wonderful, nice and happy day!

I completely agree with you! its nice to feel involved :) thank you @rosemow

Hello @gklecha :) Thankyou very much. Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    Hello to you, :) Hope you have a wonderful day, Happy simming...

Hi new members, welcome to the forums if you have any questions just ask. B)
  • Options
    flippinmaryflippinmary Posts: 180 Member
    Hello all! I'm flippinmary because every username I chose was already taken lol! I haven't played Sims since TS1 and had all the expansions so I'm really looking forward to TS4. Crikey bobs it's changed a lot since then! Just waiting for my software to download, can't wait to get started!
  • Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hello @flippinmary it's nice to meet you, im sorry I took so long to get back to greet ya. Just went on break n figured I'd say hi, welcome to the forums. And thanks for saying hello,with your 1st post. I :+1: that :) since you have'nt played in a while you may wanna take a look around 1st, there are tons of helpfull threads. And kind simmers with an answer to any questions you may have about TS4. Well mary I have to get back to work, you have a great day. Happy simming B)
  • Options
    Hello all! I'm flippinmary because every username I chose was already taken lol! I haven't played Sims since TS1 and had all the expansions so I'm really looking forward to TS4. Crikey bobs it's changed a lot since then! Just waiting for my software to download, can't wait to get started!

Hello @flippinmary :) It is nice to meet you. I hope that you enjoy playing Sims 4, and have lots of fun creating sims, building homes, and watching your sims live their sim lives!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    paigesimzpaigesimz Posts: 13 New Member
    Ello, i'm paige. I've played the sims my whole life really and now am going to get back into it. i'm currently awaiting my game to download, which will probably take hours... ugh, haha. I just got started on these forums and i want to make friends and stuff :) so feel free to message me or comment!
  • Options
    AwalkingdragonAwalkingdragon Posts: 76 Member
    paigesimz wrote: »
    Ello, i'm paige. I've played the sims my whole life really and now am going to get back into it. i'm currently awaiting my game to download, which will probably take hours... ugh, haha. I just got started on these forums and i want to make friends and stuff :) so feel free to message me or comment!
    Hello, and welcome to the forums @paigesimz !
    Nice to hear that you've had a lot of experience and that you restated playing the sims. Hope the downloading happens fast!

Courage
  • Options
    paigesimz wrote: »

Hello @paigesimz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have started simming again. I hope that the downloading of your game will finish soon, and then you can enjoy playing! I hope that you enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forums, make simming friends, learn new things about the game, and enjoy posting posts!
  • Options
    RealBamahiRealBamahi Posts: 24 Member
    Hi my name is Blossom and i like to create build and i do a lot of video's on youtube
    Welcome to my Virtual Wonderland!
    -
    Follow my journey

Youtube
    Instagram
    Twitter
  • Options
    Hi my name is Blossom and i like to create build and i do a lot of video's on youtube

Hi @BlossomGomez , welcome to the forums and the sims game!
    I'm excited to see your style in your builds and watch your videos on youtube.

Courage
  • Options
    RealBamahiRealBamahi Posts: 24 Member
    > @Awalkingdragon said:
    > BlossomGomez wrote: »
    >
    > Hi my name is Blossom and i like to create build and i do a lot of video's on youtube
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi BlossomGomez , welcome to the forums and the sims game!
    > I'm excited to see your style in your builds and watch your videos on youtube.

Thank You @Awalkingdragon i am building a Bath and Body Works as a speed build this week i hope it goes out well <3
    Welcome to my Virtual Wonderland!
    -
    Follow my journey

Youtube
    Instagram
    Twitter
  • Options
    Hope it too for you, good luck and have fun with it! @BlossomGomez
    And anytime(:
    Courage
  • Options

Hello @BlossomGomez :) It is nice to meet you. Building is a fun and enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can enjoy creating a variety of different types of homes, shops and community venues! It is nice that you post simming YouTube videos. I hope that your Bath and Bodyworks build goes well!
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Hey all! So I am kinda new here! Hoping to become a member so I can share my builds with you all! As I love sharing my builds and enjoy seeing others get enjoyment from the builds I make!

I am also just starting to learn how to video my finished builds and add music to them so will be working on that to show more perspective of the houses I build etc! Hopefully with time I will be able to share more with you.

As for me I honestly just got into sims with sims 4 played the others a little when I was young but really got into it with sims 4! Particularly the building side of things which I seem to spend more time doing than playing the game! (need to play the game more lol as I haven't even got a single family past a generation yet hehe) At the moment I am working on an Elvish Eawen Aelin Mar (Eawen lake house in elvish) Tree house that can be large enough to suit a big sim family! You can still find my first video trial and the second one with music on YouTube under the name Star695055 it basically shows you the starter bit of the finished outside of the building! I have since started working on the pool/landscape and even have a wedding gazeebo next to the pool! So sims are able to be married in a very fantasy based setting!

That is if you want to check it out! I can't post any links yet but hopefully given time I will be able too! Who knows maybe given time I may even if I can work out how start speed build videos and actual sims lets play videos! Could be fun but will see in time :)

Thanks for the welcome!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Sorceress wrote: »
    Hey all! So I am kinda new here! Hoping to become a member so I can share my builds with you all! As I love sharing my builds and enjoy seeing others get enjoyment from the builds I make!

I am also just starting to learn how to video my finished builds and add music to them so will be working on that to show more perspective of the houses I build etc! Hopefully with time I will be able to share more with you.

As for me I honestly just got into sims with sims 4 played the others a little when I was young but really got into it with sims 4! Particularly the building side of things which I seem to spend more time doing than playing the game! (need to play the game more lol as I haven't even got a single family past a generation yet hehe) At the moment I am working on an Elvish Eawen Aelin Mar (Eawen lake house in elvish) Tree house that can be large enough to suit a big sim family! You can still find my first video trial and the second one with music on YouTube under the name Star695055 it basically shows you the starter bit of the finished outside of the building! I have since started working on the pool/landscape and even have a wedding gazeebo next to the pool! So sims are able to be married in a very fantasy based setting!

That is if you want to check it out! I can't post any links yet but hopefully given time I will be able too! Who knows maybe given time I may even if I can work out how start speed build videos and actual sims lets play videos! Could be fun but will see in time :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Hello @Sorceress :) It is nice to meet you. Building is a very enjoyable part of playing the Sims! We can express our creativity and enjoy having fun playing the game at the same time! It is fun watching sims live in the homes that we design, build and furnish, as well as them visiting venues we build as well! Your Elvish Tree House build sounds very nice! You would be enjoying building it!
    I will look forward to seeing your builds when you post pictures of them on the forums!
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Thanks @rosemow much appreciate your welcome! Now just to get the points so I am a member hehe :) Then I can post links to what I am working on! only really just started getting decent after 400 plus hours of building lately! My last house before the 2 I am working on now took me 60 plus hours to build! But I enjoyed every minute of it!

And yes I am really enjoying my treehouse! Its amazing and kinda unique to the others you see out there! I think it is anyway! Thanks again for the welcome!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    LifestyleSimLifestyleSim Posts: 159 Member
    Hello! So I am new to the Sims Forum! Hoping to become a member so I can share my creations with everyone!
    I plan on making a youtube channel for my creations soon!
    I started playing TS2 at a young age and have been here ever since! I just love how I can create another life!
    Hope I can share all my creations on here soon! Membership come quickly! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2015
    YJP19299 wrote: »
    @husseinandali could u please stop writing such messages where you judge people on here. This is an Thread for everyone to introduce him- or herself and this should be a polite place. Also @SimGuru_Pierce is a real SimGuru in the German Section. I know it because I'm in that, too. If you don't believe me, you are invited to have a look in the german forums for him. But please stop being rude to him, is that okay for you? :disappointed:

@Husseinandali, check @SimGuru_Pierce's profile. Under roles it says MOD_DE, which means he's legit. For other members it will just say the language board they signed up with, for example en_US for this one. I know we've had a number of impersonators in the past, so you can use this method to check other members you are suspicious of as well.

Anyway, welcome to you, SimGuru_Pierce. As you're already discovering US boards can be a bit rougher than the boards for most other countries, so I hope you don't let it get to you.

Welcome to all the other new members as well! I'm not as patient or nice as @Rosemow is to respond to everyone individually (but then who is?), but I've enjoyed reading your introductions and hope you have a great experience on these boards.

ETA: I'm glad to see that some members who have appreciated the welcome and attention they've received here paying it forward to other members with nice greetings and responses.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Hello! So I am new to the Sims Forum! Hoping to become a member so I can share my creations with everyone!
    I plan on making a youtube channel for my creations soon!
    I started playing TS2 at a young age and have been here ever since! I just love how I can create another life!
    Hope I can share all my creations on here soon! Membership come quickly! :D

Hello @LifestyleSim :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is great that you are planning on setting up a YouTube channel to showcase your creations! Simmers will enjoy watching it. It is nice that you have been simming since the Sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many hours having fun simming! I will look forward to seeing your creations.
  • Options
    LifestyleSimLifestyleSim Posts: 159 Member
    Thank you! @rosemow
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    Hi! I've been playing since sims 1 but this the first time I've ever used the official boards. Most sims 4 players are on tumblr but it's a terrible format to actually talk about the game so here I am.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top