Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TODDLERS! TODDLERS! TODDLERS! Come back please? :)

I still don't comprehend why they haven't been added yet. I think we've gone long enough without our toddlers. We deserve to have them back. You can't just skip a life stage so important. How many of you miss teaching your little ones how to walk, talk, go potty? I know I do! And you can't deny how cute they were! PLEASE BRING THEM BACK :) WE NEED OUR TODDLERS.

Comments

• Options
    tashharttashhart Posts: 106 Member
    Nikki P. wrote: »
    I still don't comprehend why they haven't been added yet. I think we've gone long enough without our toddlers. We deserve to have them back. You can't just skip a life stage so important. How many of you miss teaching your little ones how to walk, talk, go potty? I know I do! And you can't deny how cute they were! PLEASE BRING THEM BACK :) WE NEED OUR TODDLERS.

I'm sure they will eventfully get to this if they are not already working on it.
    To be fair they will have to create a brand new sims and a lot of social and objects so it's going to take a lot of time. If I was them I'd of done this before the game was released but what do I know.
    All I can say is it will happen. After all customers are always right :) and at least 80% of us are patiently waiting for the little terrors return :)
  • Options
    Markus_skyfiresMarkus_skyfires Posts: 14 New Member
    is it just me or did you (With one adult) fill up your household with adopting toddlers, and try without cheating keep them happy? Challenge Accepted
  • Options
    Nikki P.Nikki P. Posts: 26 Member
    > @Markus_skyfires said:
    > is it just me or did you (With one adult) fill up your household with adopting toddlers, and try without cheating keep them happy? Challenge Accepted

YESSSSSSS!!!! it got stressful at times but it was still a great challenge. lol Can't wait to do it again.
  • Options
    > @tashhart said:
    > Nikki P. wrote: »
    >
    > I still don't comprehend why they haven't been added yet. I think we've gone long enough without our toddlers. We deserve to have them back. You can't just skip a life stage so important. How many of you miss teaching your little ones how to walk, talk, go potty? I know I do! And you can't deny how cute they were! PLEASE BRING THEM BACK :) WE NEED OUR TODDLERS.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm sure they will eventfully get to this if they are not already working on it.
    > To be fair they will have to create a brand new sims and a lot of social and objects so it's going to take a lot of time. If I was them I'd of done this before the game was released but what do I know.
    > All I can say is it will happen. After all customers are always right :) and at least 80% of us are patiently waiting for the little terrors return :)

True. A whole new sim life stage, all new objects, all new interactions and emotions.. It's gonna take some time. I'm just so impatient! lol
  • Options
    amberthezombieamberthezombie Posts: 214 Member
    They'll probably release it as an expansion pack to make money out of it.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Toddlers should be in a patch.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    andrea1785andrea1785 Posts: 7 New Member
    I honestly hope they do add them. I was shocked when they released the fact that toddlers weren't added!
  • Options
    I was so shocked when I found out they wouldn't be in the base game. I was like whaaaaaaaaaaat! We can just hope that we get them for FREEEEEEEEEE, but yes they'll most likely make an expansion pack out of it, and make money off of something that's ALWAYS been free before! SMH We shall wait and see..
  • Options
    xLlamaSimmerxxLlamaSimmerx Posts: 4 New Member
    EA if your reading this.... Please please add in our toddlers!!! We need them!! And if u do bring them back , please add in some more children stuff because personally I think the children don't really have much in the sims 4. Like in bulid in buy mode there's not much and in create a sim. Like if u agree :)
  • Options
    Markus_skyfiresMarkus_skyfires Posts: 14 New Member
    So I decided to take my past challenge to the extreme and every household in the sims 3, with one adult and the rest toddlers, God Help me!
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    seriously..
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2015
    They'll probably release it as an expansion pack to make money out of it.

And explain - how will that work. Babies turn into kids - so it is not like aliens - another creature - it is a life stage. Babies have to be able to turn into a toddler, then the toddler into a child. It has to be done in the base game as it will require recoding of that whole process.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....