Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot Bachelorette - Season Finale / Final Elimination 8/24

Comments

• sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    nvm....

:'(
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    18885050186_78982241b5_z.jpg

Nigel Ramsey
    Young Adult
    Computer Whiz
    Geek | Genius | Insane | Quick Learner

Coming from a family who's always in the spot light has been tough on Nigel Ramsey. His twin brother, Nathaniel, has always helped him stay grounded, to get through life. However, he now realizes he needs to spread his wings and move on from his family. Starting his own computer programming company helped him settle down. Since his business in Oasis Springs is doing very well, he felt it was time for the next step. So, he's ready to look for the woman who will make his heart pitter-patter and the most vulnerable it's ever been. Due to his background and family life, he's never really had a romantic relationship with anyone. He's not even sure where to begin, except he wants someone who can accept the love he's offering and his slightly insane side as well. Just because he talks to himself and his "friends" doesn't mean he's completely full blown insane, you know. Will he find the one who will take him as he is?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    18288791504_3804be839f_z.jpg
    Nathaniel Ramsey
    Young Adult
    Outdoor Enthusiast
    Loves the Outdoors | Outgoing | Lazy | Collector

Nigel's twin brother, Nathaniel, was born with one foot outside. If he could live under the stars every day, he would. His lively hood depended on his frequent visits to the wilderness. The fish he caught, bugs and frogs he collected, gems he found along with any plants he could harvest bought the necessities he needed to survive. Sometimes his laziness got in the way, but he figured a day off here or there didn't hurt anyone. The house he lived in next door to Nigel in Oasis Springs had been bought and paid for with his outdoor life. However, now that he'd finished fixing his homestead and had a good savings set up, he was ready to find a lady who could stay by his side in better or worse. He wanted someone who could love life as much as he did. He didn't care what she looked like as long as she accepted him for how the Watcher had made him. Could he find the right one on a show? He'd hesitated joining with his brother, honestly. However, he didn't want to leave him alone either, so he'd pushed through his doubts and applied.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2015
    Ok, @sunnyshay, I went ahead and put the brothers on. They can be competitive, like any boys, but in the end, they would definitely not step in the way of happiness for each other. I've uploaded both of them separately on the gallery under #hgbachelorette. Now, I'm going to bed. Night!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    GINO!!! :D Him and those muscles used to crack me up so hard lol.

Yup, that's him and his muscles! I'm excited for them to be here heehee!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    AkramA wrote: »
    Is there one more room? This is my entry! If you remember Rose, this is one of her brother, he's the only single one as the other two are taken!

00.jpg
    Bio: Meet Gino Fletcher. He's one of the spare of Fletcher Legacy gen 3. He wanted to be the heir but too bad his older brother is already the heir. The only thing he loves is his twin brother and his muscle and nothing else. Maybe he's looking for a girl here. He's been in multiple relationship that is mostly for woohoo. He almost eloped but until the last couple of minutes he bailed. Of all his flaws everyone is surprisingly like him as he became friend with almost everyone in town. Well, her sister hated her, to be fair she hated all of her brother. Entering the bachelorette he's hoping to find some love interest, or at least competition as he's also a very competitive sims.

01.jpg

I love Gino! You did such a good job developing his personality, AkramA! (Hey, aren't you out of town right now at some big family celebration?)

Yes I am, but I bring my laptop, but internet is the problem,
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
    @lovesstorms Brothers? Ooh scandaaal!

And yet I remain impartial. (Eeeeeee!)

@BBQPenguinWings Did you upload Sewell?
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    This needs to start lol! I'm thinking you need to do a bachelor with one of these guys after too!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »
    This needs to start lol! I'm thinking you need to do a bachelor with one of these guys after too!

I was thinking of cutting the deadline shorter to maybe like Friday or Saturday. And get the poll started.
    So I have so many interesting entries, I honestly wasn't expecting such a response. I like to get a head start on my stories and I want to get to playing asap. So I decided to pull up the deadline to tomorrow 6/19/2015 at 11:59pm CST. That's a soft deadline, I'll take any entry time stamped for Saturday morning before 11 am CST.

If anybody still wants to enter a sim, there's still time.
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Niiice
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Got a draft for the poll that starts on Saturday afternoon. Just getting one step closer.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member

Nigel Ramsey
    Young Adult
    Computer Whiz

Coming from a family who's always in the spot light has been tough on Nigel Ramsey. His twin brother, Nathaniel, has always helped him stay grounded, to get through life. However, he now realizes he needs to spread his wings and move on from his family. Starting his own computer programming company helped him settle down. Since his business in Oasis Springs is doing very well, he felt it was time for the next step. So, he's ready to look for the woman who will make his heart pitter-patter and the most vulnerable it's ever been. Due to his background and family life, he's never really had a romantic relationship with anyone. He's not even sure where to begin, except he wants someone who can accept the love he's offering and his slightly insane side as well. Just because he talks to himself and his "friends" doesn't mean he's completely full blown insane, you know. Will he find the one who will take him as he is?

Ohmigosh! He's super cute! Geek and genius, too! Wow! AND insane! Fun!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »

Nigel Ramsey
    Young Adult
    Computer Whiz

Ohmigosh! He's super cute! Geek and genius, too! Wow! AND insane! Fun!

I'm noticing a trend with the geeks and the athletic guys. Interesting.
    Today is the last day for entries.

The poll starts tomorrow and bachelor announcements will begin sometime next week.
    He he, I should put Giancarlo up there lol.

I might try and make someone tonight...maybe. Possibly.
    forum_final.png

• cressidascressidas Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2015
    I made Ian Borg-Just to let you know. I'm new so cant upload pictures of him. Anyways, he has a short backstory to him- read it in the description and the comments i made in the gallery.
    edited June 2015

Now Giancarlo would be wrong on dimensional and moral levels. I love him but he belong to Bianca.

As stated before, though the deadline is tonight, I probably won't be able to do any work online until tomorrow afternoon. (Tomorrow is a busy day.)

So take your time. Nothing is concrete with me. B)
    lol, I was joking about GNC! But yeah, I'll see what I can come up with.
    forum_final.png

cressidas wrote: »
    I made Ian Borg-Just to let you know. I'm new so cant upload pictures of him. Anyways, he has a short backstory to him- read it in the description and the comments i made in the gallery.

I'll be sure to look it up. And add him to the poll.

We have the same sense of humor because I was going to make Leonora the Bachelorette. But that would not be a good look. lol
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    cressidas wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums! :smiley:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member

Absolutely--just for a little drama!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Ooh I'm going to create one now. Is there still time to enter?
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
    sunnyshay wrote: »

We have the same sense of humor because I was going to make Leonora the Bachelorette. But that would not be a good look. lol

HAA! For real? That would be MESSED up LOL.
    forum_final.png